PLEASE BE BAT ON COINBASE

I'm crying

Attached: bat.jpg (800x800, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibox365.com/cinformation?id=700
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep crying because nothing's getting added besides ETC for now

Don't worry user, just be comfy.

BAT has technology behind it dude. This coin could revolutionize how advertisement revenue is paid to content providers. Just hold on for a while dude. Long term gains are supreme.

BAT is complete dogshit, its pumped 1% from 3 btc green dildo barts. Absolute shit.

who gives a fuck about your 4h charts nigger.

im holding BAT until it shifts the paradigm of online advertising.

>BTC hits new alltime high of 100k
>all alts are up ten thousand percent
>BAT pumps 1%
>BATfags come out of basement
>"DERR ITS NUT ABUT CHARTS FHAGGETS, ADVERRTESSING"
The absolute state of BATards.

Attached: 1523768918732.jpg (211x239, 4K)

Dude, bro. Doesnt like, all cryptos have technologies and stuff, bro? Dude.

LMAO

Crypto swing traders are fags. If you had any chops you'd be in the Forex market. Instead you try your luck on altcoins and act like you have the biggest dick in the room.

But they all don't have Big Dick Brenden

Stop pretending that BAT wouldn't get the shit pumped out of it too. Go cry over your PRL bags

Oh I remember you, you talk about brendans dick a lot and tell everyone about faggot forrex trading. Stay poor faggot.

And you're the same nigger who posts those gay ass BAT threads. Guess you didn't get the chance because its up 3% today

>HHHhahahahhahdhhehhehehehhdhsahdsadfaknsdlfkjqhapsdjfhpaojkefahjsdfhkjsdhfkajesgrajkhefhhhhhahahahahahhehehhehehehheheh

OH NO YOU FIGURED IT OUT, WOW YOU'RE LIKE BATMAN, UPBOATED, WAIT DOUBLED UPBOATED, LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED, FOLLOWED ON TWITTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIGGEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFAGGOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 45345345345.png (242x338, 95K)

OH NO YOU FIGURED IT OUT, WOW YOU'RE LIKE BATMAN, UPBOATED, WAIT DOUBLED UPBOATED, LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED, FOLLOWED ON TWITTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIGGEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFAGGOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BAT being over $1 would defeat the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything, this would be obvious to you.

Lol it's that same fag that was off his meds yesterday. You can't hide this level of autism.

BAT holders still comfy as fuck. PRL fags litterally heading toward the poor house.

Pic related.

Attached: BATvPRL.png (1160x1084, 177K)

Nice to see you again

>mah nigga

((((you)))) need better memes

Attached: BATFUDDERS.gif (360x240, 385K)

(You) need better information.
BAT being over $1 would delet the entire purpose of the coin. Anyone with a brain could figure this out.

PRL just made an announcement that they are going to market more dude.

> Starts marketing with less than $2.5mm which also has to be spread between developer payroll

top kek

Are they really? lmao jesus christ it's such a fucking shit show over there.

they literally have no idea what they're doing.

This have been disproven so many times but sure, keep it going lol. Not like its going to matter in the long run.

>1 BAT = 1 BAT

Can't wait for the PRL exit scam

>MUH DAG

It gets even better. Apparently they are giving out $70,000 in an airdrop for people to vote to get them listed on bibox, a shitcoin exchange.

In 100 years economists are going to study the crypto market and be in awe of the amount of fucking retardation that was on display. We're living through history boys.

Desu I don't even know what you're talking about. What is PRL? I'm just a BatBro

Dunning-Kruger effect on full display. Most BAT holders understand that BAT has a very rough uphill battle, but is making huge strides, and growing its user base rapidly. PRL holders think the government is suppressing their new technology through the price, and their former CEO has to remain anonymous for fear of his life for creating a 5mb "disruptive" file storage system. Truth is stranger than fiction.

What? How? When?

bibox365.com/cinformation?id=700

I'm sorry fellow BATbro. I thought you were a PRL nigger. Carry on.

I'm about to post an opinion on that on the BAT sub on reddit. Stay tuned, going live in like 15 min after I proof read cause i'm fucking drunk.

very well said user

danke

Glad I doxxed myself on this fagget website. I guess I'll just delete my reddit account now.