Lmao just failed a heart stress test

>tfw probably gonna die right before the big bullrun

Attached: 1516976681006s.jpg (209x249, 4K)

Is jacking off to hentai a new type of heart stress test?

>tfw my german great-granfather died of a heart attack in his early 30s
>tfw everyone tells me i take after his side appearance-wise
>tfw chest pains since 12 years old
>tfw i've never been to a doctor
>tfw 28 now

Sorry to hear that OP. Is it too late to fix it?

The fuck, are you me?

Attached: 1520548501402.png (540x492, 298K)

not sure, more tests required but the doctors expected this test to come out normal and it didn't. apparently i have a 1mm ST Depression whatever the fuck that means but holy fuck my chest has been totally fucked since the stress test

get an echocardiogram asap user

I'll pray for you user. The Golden bull won't leave without you.

If you're a Christian who cares, you'll be in heaven. You literally won't care about a retarded bullrun. If you're not Christian though, sorry bro, its not going to be pleasant.

How fucking fat are you?

>too much blow with your crypto gains

thanks

Lol

What symptoms did you have?

t. almost 30 year old boomer

lots of skipped beats the past couple months that would take my breath away for a few seconds, getting winded easier while exercising, occasional chest pain, in general just feeling like something wasn't fucking right. the main symptom was the skipped beats though, never had that shit before to this degree, thought i was having a heart attack every time

Do you do any sort of stimulant? If so you should have probably stopped like yesterday. That means no more monsters bubs, seriously. Caffeine is a CNS stimulant which obviously fucks with your heart. That also includes nicotine. Time to go cold turkey nigga.

Why be in the bull fcking run if there is a clear evidence of manipulation, centralized wallet wealth, tether audition failed, exchange hacking possibility.

I don't invest more than 10% of what I can afford to loose

where i can do this test online?
since crypto my hearth is broken

This market will last years.

That's what you get for huffing dust off and eating pizza all the time, you sedentary cretin.