Amazon PRIME

Attached: 180419111403-amazon-jeff-bezos-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 532K)

more like amazon crime
this guy belongs in jail

Place your bets, boys.

Attached: amazon-packaged-ten-hq2-bracket.png (1450x619, 125K)

that damn price increase.
im just a common wagecuck, why are you doing this to me bezos?!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: mad pepe.jpg (250x182, 5K)

SMASHVILLE

Attached: 24238592934.png (585x565, 286K)

I’ll take nova for 1.5 million Alex

Attached: B5B8BCDE-0CD0-4C85-87B6-83C983332867.jpg (640x445, 35K)

Kek.

do they even stand a chance

Attached: 1503110280496.jpg (755x768, 225K)

didn't renew my amazon prime. only reason i got it is i needed some items that were prime only. just learned that those items are now 1/2 the price over at the local walmart. also, you can sill get free shipping on amazon without prime, it usually arrives in about the same amount of time too. prime is for dumbasses

I think this is the last year I'm going to keep it. I renewed my membership this year because I moved and need to buy shit, but I really don't want to contribute Bezos's world empire.

Pic related, replaced Nashville and Columbus and centered logo.

What does Jow Forums think about geopolitics?

Attached: amazon-hq2-bracket-ten-picks.png (1450x622, 131K)

get OUT predditors

Why is the other eye bigger than the other?

Some people develop a drooping eyelid as they get old due to a weakening in the eyelid itself

why do people pay for Amazon prime when it takes a couple of minutes to set up a burner e-mail for the free trial

>He would go through all that trouble for every single purchase to save $10/month

Did you sell the bottom?

Who is that and what the fuck is wrong with his eye?

Boston going all the way

im pretty sure you still need credit card for free trial

Feels like my one year membership is eternal

I'd pay to have him personally remove my smallest finger.

Do you not see the letters behind him?
Hint: if your read them together they make a word, and this person is related! Good luck on your research lil chap!
>t. Downs caretaker

what's it like having access to 140 billion dollars

I fucking hope not!

I live in NOVA and between boomers and swamp rats, they've made cost of living absurdly expensive. Having Amazon come here would only add fuel to the fire. Would make sense if they did choose nova since Bezo's has decided to buy his blog/washington post.

there are very few things you really need Amazon prime for, everything else is laziness, so yeah it's sort of worth the effort, if not to save a small amount of money, then to stop feeding Jeff Bezos