I came here looking for a 0xbtc thread, I guess I’ll just make one. This coin/token is literally un-FUDable...

I came here looking for a 0xbtc thread, I guess I’ll just make one. This coin/token is literally un-FUDable. $10 by the end of July.

Attached: D72AB577-072D-411D-A886-910C8D05C985.jpg (800x600, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enclaves.io/trade/0xBTC
github.com/0xbitcoin/EIP918-Mineable-Token/blob/master/README.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is it being dumped during the most massive rally in the last 3 months?

Haha you made me look 8% move for btc most massive rally?! The absolute state of crypto.

Because the huge wave of attention / first big bubble died down
IMHO it's only a matter of time before the cycle repeats and it goes even higher

its a shitcoin with pajeet devs and will die like countless others
prove me wrong you literally cant

How the fuck can I buy this shit? Mercatox volume is shit and don’t want to pay market.

0xBTC is litteraly bitcoin 2.0 if Jow Forums doesn't understand this yet they are doomed to repeat bitcoin 2009-2010.
I believe in you Jow Forums you guys really deserve happiness and to be free from the wage slavery. Remember that decentralization is the future.

Mercatox is fine except for it taking 20 years to generate an ETH deposit address
Otherwise figure out how to use Enclaves:
enclaves.io/trade/0xBTC

You just deposit to the contract and then send another TX for each buy order you want to make / sell order you want to buy
Lots of people complain but its fine when you get the hang of it

No cares about that pajeet coin

It literally is the first form of “commodity money” in the ethereum network (eth is close but it has no supply limit) and will not be proof of work one day soon). All other ICOed tokens are as good as fiat.

>and will not be proof of work one day soon
And what happens when your shitcoin hits 21m supply? Your shitcoin isnt even proof of work by the way

Can you clarify why it isn't?
Miners solve hashes and submit solutions to the contract, and tokens are granted proportionally as a result - is this not proof of work?
Generation and ownership of tokens is literally a result of the work performed.

>Can you clarify why it isn't?
The work doesnt secure the chain or do anything at all. It is literally nothing but wasted energy.
All the tokens are PREMINED and released from a smart contract.

Yes, it doesn't secure the transactions, but there's no need for it to.

"A proof-of-work (PoW) system (or protocol, or function) is an economic measure to deter denial of service attacks and other service abuses such as spam on a network by requiring some work from the service requester, usually meaning processing time by a computer."

Proof of work is still used in this case but only to secure the distribution of and thus access to the tokens themselves.

imagine being this retarded kek

Attached: BDDC67F0-B303-421F-A209-36011B402585.png (792x600, 124K)

>pajeet devs
>prove me wrong

Ok

Attached: 0xbtccoauthors.png (968x1936, 759K)

The value is tied to the real world commodity of computing power at the time of creation, if they are all mined each unit will have been ascribed its commodity money value. It would be the same effect if all gold in the world was mined, what would happen to its value. The problem with eth is that it isn’t clear if there will be a supply cap once it goes off of proof of work.

>massive rally
>2 pumps and he came
look, the virgin coiner

Every one here knows this its just a
Scam
please stop the shilling
no one its buiyng your bags
At this point its really contraproducent the more this shill shit post the more we hate the coin

Fake.

Yeah dude look at all those dead proof of work coins that have been pumped and dumped for the better part of this decade. They still have so much value!

>0xBTC
>Scam
pick one

Oxbtc is real money on the ethereum network. All other erc tokens are fiat, and may also violate security laws. I believe this to be valueable.

>Oxbtc is real money on the ethereum network
Nope
>All other erc tokens are fiat
Nope

Keep trying rakesh

Literal pajeet shitcoin

this

you had your fun, grats you made some poor newfags buy your pajeetcoin at $3, well done

but the party is over, no one is dumb enough to buy it at this point

and to the poor souls still holding: dear lord sell before you lose anymore, this coin is going to 0

github.com/0xbitcoin/EIP918-Mineable-Token/blob/master/README.md

I'm glad you missed out on the massive gains while you fudded this coin for the last 3 months. How sad. Stay broke.

Kys ranjeesh

No fuck you.
The true value of this coin is not wroth selling.

Attached: 1528016808195.png (359x512, 113K)

KYS curry eaters.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (202x249, 7K)

Attached: chad.jpg (1889x768, 214K)

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (1147x987, 166K)