Sorry to burst your bubble

Doesn't get much more damning than this.

Attached: IMG_20180630_002132.jpg (1440x581, 109K)

Not true, I have proof.

>common sense

Now watch the retards of Jow Forums shit all over it.

Nobody on Jow Forums but the dumbest of retards is longing crypto, dude. You don't need to be a nobel laureate to know where this shit is going.

even though this is a sarcastic post, it's hilarious to me how they can't see their comparison of bitcoin surging in price is not equivalent of the dotcom bubble, but instead it is "blockchain". bitcoin is the internet, blockchain is dotcom

Should be called the ethereum bubble with all the fucking ICOs.

oh an academic called bitcoin an irrational bubble, that never happened before

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 6K)

>robert SHILLer

Robert Shiller is a kike faggot. Opinion discarded.

if that bubble pops we just buy the dip and bubble her back up

Priced in

>bitcoin is the internet, blockchain is dotcom

This might be the single dumbest thing I've read today

fuck that boomer

the fact you do not understand the analogy is sad if you're over the age of 25. if you're not, then read a book, kid

ye it was a bubble, then it popped and we crashed to 5,8k

90k 2019

economists are stupid as fuck. why the fuck would anyone listen to them? they are for central banks and quantitative easing. they think the system works so they are incapable of thinking outside the box.

Everyone knew the dotcom bubble was a bubble you fucking kike

the funny thing about these old heads is that they could never conceptualize why bitcoin is worth anything in the first place. So why do you trust a prediction from someone who never understood where the value came from to begin with? Trustless is not a concept the older generation grasps easily nor is decentralization

since when is the market rational? does he not realize the equities market is severely overvalued right now several times over?

>shiller
>jew
>hates BTC
>SHILLer

why do jews hate bitcoin so much?

uh-huh
"not rational"
aka, "not friendly to the institutions that have financed me my whole life and continue to do so"
mmmhmmm
"they want control of their money back; they're being totally irrational."

Attached: 1526093716456.png (1542x594, 96K)

Decrepid and senile people with alzheimers really shouldn't be put on public display like animals from a zoo.

We're just spreading FUD so we can accumulate it.