Why are so many White People incels nowadays?

Why are so many White People incels nowadays?

Attached: 1548364441233.png (483x488, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2142658/too-many-men-china-and-india-battle-consequences
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White women.

white parenting

Computers

Most incels are hapas/indians

black men are now the apex of male attractiveness

This. The majority of Asian men seem to be incels and are overrepresented on incel websites.

Girls don’t like white men anymore :(

jew

Real answer is under-socialization because of overuse of technology, particularly video games and anime. Kids used to go out and play with other kids to develop basic social skills but now they sit indoors looking at a screen all day.

Hmmmm I wonder why there are more white incels in white majority countries just doesn’t make sense

>Most incels are indians or Asians
Yeah , i don't think so retard

Indians make up a small minority of the population in Western countries and they have arranged marriages/rape in their native country. Indians probably make up a very little percentage of the world's incels.

fpbp

because this shit world is breeding a generation of broken people.
people are not allowed to be anything other than a unquestioning slave of the system anymore, from the moment you are born you are being brainwashed and molded into being a drone whose purpose is to be a cog in an unthinking system that exists only to benefit a small group of people who made the world their own personal slave pen.
you are forced into educational facilities where you are taught to fear authority, memorize, repeat and never question, everyone is equal and you are not allowed to stand out or you will be punished for dissent.
you are taught that narcissism, greed and vanity are the prime virtues of society, and that worshipping idols like celebrities and brands is normal and even encouraged.
on top of that you have no cultural identity anymore since cultures in the modern world don't exist, the only culture you're allowed to have now is twitter and suicide.

this is an 18+ site, runtoid

cringe

I'm probably older than you

Haha, turbo cringe. Things have always been like that, you underage fag.

bootlicking wageslaves detected

Miscegenation and Race Mixing, in this case Black on White being propagated everywhere within media and social circles primarily as a weapon to demoralise the younger generation of children, but also the older.

This stuff is everywhere now, I can't go one moment without being reminded about it. It's like I can physically feel my brain cells committing suicide as my storage capacity for memory is being wasted by this garbage. It's like a fungus. I don't care, wherever you find the perpetrators of this garbage, just give them a nice pounding for them to remember.

I'm not a wageslave, but if you think that people were not "brainwashed and molded into being a drone whose purpose is to be a cog in an unthinking system" in the past, and that this is a recent phenomenon, then you're more than likely an edgy teen.

It’s kinda true though

People need to be reminded how bad the 90s style cubicles in windowless offices were

Stop using your computers or all the fertile women will rot away

it's a product of civilization, so yes it is a recent phenomenon.

Read up on history and get a fucking clue already.

The question is "Why are so many White People incels nowadays?"

See, NOWADAYS, not since the beginning of the civilization. Your rant was completely off topic and just plain cringy.

Only brown-eyed """whites""". Self-removal from the gene pool.

thus

and I did write it in terms of present day context, yet you went out of your way to point out one line in my post that could be applied to the past as if it summed out my entire point. are you being retarded on purpose, or do you have actual brain problems?
also constantly calling things "cringy" doesn't make you cool, sorry.

is this pasta

>Most of the population gets married before they reach 35
>Incel
t.retard

white people are pussies who don't take risks

I've got blue eyes and am 6'2 and I've barely touched a woman in six years

That's your own choice, you can easily get laid or a relationship.

Pursuing greater ambitions in your youth and settling down later is a fine choice lad.

in a way its my own choice, I stopped using tinder because it never goes anywhere. But is it my fault that when I go to a bar or whatever I find it hard to pick up chicks? Some of it is, but some of it is my quiet (and lets face it) dull personality which I find very hard to change

when did "white boy" become a derogatory slang term to belittle or emasculate white males?

lol u dumb, white people are those who are taking risks :D
Who explored and maped the earth? Not a nigger, but a white man
Which are the best soldiers? White man
Who work the hardest and dont complain about it? White man

Anime

>Who work the hardest and dont complain about it?
Chinks

the answer lies in this post. shitposting from your bed is easier than actually going outside and actually socializing with people. The simple fact someone doesn't feel bad for staying alone one or more night is the reason everything else gets so undesirable, including having sex. Try passing a week alone without internet, you'll crave for going out with anyone, even your mum

>Try passing a week alone without internet, you'll crave for going out with anyone, even your mum
I've actually done that before and felt fine.

this because you are old, gramps

Can't argue with that, amigo.

scmp.com/magazines/post-magazine/long-reads/article/2142658/too-many-men-china-and-india-battle-consequences

Kikes spotted.

You know those hippies who ruined the western world?

They also turned out to be lousy parents.

>Haryana
Haryana had some many child marriages cases that they had to they LITERALLY had to set up a special committee to monitor and had to increase the age of consent for the entire country
The male to female ratio is very disproportionate in north india due to generations of female infanticide so they are Very desperate to get laid and they get married at a very young age and they are also over populated too
So I don't think there are THAT many incel here

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (474x355, 29K)

White People incels on 4channel*

>the world use to be paradise before!
Most low IQ faggots ITT. The ONLY time the world was paradise was right after WW2 for brief period of 25 years. Dumb boomers keep reminiscing about the 50's thinking that civilization was ALWAYS like that when it was just an outlier. Before you had to be a literal slave during the industrial revolution, the gilded age was a shit time to be alive, and right before WW2 we were in the great depression where people were literally starving in the streets. We are living in the most prosperous time frame but people think it's the end of the world because some retard said something on twitter you didn't like.

Attached: 1548959157034.png (817x891, 32K)

no

lol most of the time here it's unheard of for people to get married before age 30 a while back especially when it comes to boomers

non-meme answer :they're not
websites like Jow Forums and incel.me just brings the incel ones together

t. schlomo schlomostein.

t. wants to live during a time where Goldberg would use you as child labor 80 hours a week

Because you're autistic retards with no redeeming qualities (physically and mentally).

Previously, they were no less. Just the first world countries stoped to fight. In former times, the eternal virgins die in the war for the chads, now they simply rot in their homes and write on 4chane

Attached: ba130255.jpg (2373x1735, 1.62M)