Why are all the major tech companies from the US?

Why are all the major tech companies from the US?

Attached: 1_z0O1YHnG8aAMTzbyvTspOg.png (1132x314, 54K)

because they are subsidiary fronts for DoD

europeans are slow and antiquated
asians are too asian

Country with the most white people.

because we have more freedom and better research facilities, now send over more of your autistic olaf bjornsson so we can use him as another codemonkey

Greedy kikes from around the world come here because they know they can gouge their employee-customers much more efficiently than they can in the EU.

jews

>muh valley

>all the major tech companies
>posts 0 tech companies

It's really hard to move to the US as a westerner. You'd have to have some rare skill that cannot be acquired from an American worker, or else you will prefer third world immigrants.

>Pay your engineer 650.000 SEK annual
>he moves to California and makes 1.5 million SEK his first year
>why are major tech companies from the US

Those are all tech companies.

Attached: 1547668036751.png (1188x1322, 578K)

IT =/= tech

stop it

How to get a job in one of these?

What do you consider tech? Hardware companies? I guarantee that the hardware in your computer is built by American companies, either with an Intel or AMD processor and an Nvidia graphics card. Then you probably run Windows or Mac which are American operating systems

Because they pay for IT most, and EU is communist state which doesn't really produce anything worth of value, and focuses on getting money from others instead.

>EU is communist state which doesn't really produce anything worth of value, and focuses on getting money from others instead.
Just looking at the software market, SAP has already proved you wrong.

be indian

IT is shit like Nielsen. These are Tech.

Graduate top of your class in high school while working on your programming languages. Have an extensive Git, LinkedIn, and get into a top 5 school in the country (preferably something like Stanford or Cal Tech, but MIT also works due to reputation). Maintain perfect marks while also being highly involved in all university clubs, know every professor on a personal level, and attend all the recruiting fairs. Make your own personal website displaying all your abilities including everything successful you have ever implemented, Git, referrals, and internships (which you should have done at least 3 of at a major company by your senior year). Apply to Google, pass a phone interview, pass a webcam interview, pass a remote interview, pass an onsite interview, pass the whiteboard interview, and pass a final interview. Congratulations, you're a temp.

What does SAP make? Never heard of them

Moot works at google tbf

various software for business
i had to use them for databasing when i worked accounting for a germany pharma company

I wonder what he does

>What does SAP make?
please tell me you are 17 years old

he's the rentboy of google ofcourse

I see
fuck off faggot, I don't behind a desk.

>know every professor on a personal level
keep in mind those professors have pretty much helped NASA and Google themselves on various projects and you still have to differentiate yourself from the rest while your peers have probably also been working on circuits since they were 6 years old if they are chinese/indian

big american brains

this
/thread

Let's be honest: the Jews make up a huge percentage of the pioneers/scientists of the Western World, and after WWII they all went to the US. Jews have higher IQ and are considerably, and I mean considerably, more intelligent and creative than the average population. The fact that central Europe lost their Jews ended up being their loss, and the Americans gained by accepting Jewish scientists and inventors. Not a shill, but it's pure truth.

Attached: 1545693724162.jpg (250x344, 21K)

Jeff Bezos is not Jewish

Also social networks

Thats why ur a virgin

The favt that you have to mention who's not Jewish instead of the other way around goes to show how jewish predominated inventors and CEOs are. Take a look at scientists that did the Los Alamos Project and it's predominated by jews or half-jews, or take philosophers and you'll see the same. Again, not a shill, just stating the truth. the

Attached: 7D05C360-BD1B-449D-A70EA7FAA1158A83_source.jpg (390x349, 25K)

True, unfortunately.

Tech comes from semiconductor industry and they got all major semiconductor companies

jews only leech off of what we've already created. weird how america is a global superpower and israel isn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if all their innovation came from stealing ideas and work from small companies from around the world. After all is not the first time that has happened.

Tel Aviv is our capital

ARPANET isn't a stolen invention

Because Germany bankrupt Europe for a century

you never know

wrong
my brother works at google and he didnt do any of that shit. know the basics. have good grades. he went to mcgill. problem is 99% of software engineers have very poor maths skills. read a book on combinatorics then leetcode

>Samsung
>Tencent
>Foxconn
And that's just on top of my head.

>swedish education
also anyone who calls themselves an IT person is a retard. you are either a software engineer or a computer scientist. IT means u went to some tradies school and know how to script babby

Even with costs of living you still make a lot more.

>working in europe
brainlet
>working in america
okay tier
>working in europe at an american company with a european office
brainchad tier

>getting American level pay while living off European benefits
Beautiful.

yep. google and microsoft have offices in switzerland and im working to get transferred there.
t. microsoft wagie

all those companies would be out of business if it wasnt for facebook is a ripoff of friendster/myspace/hi5/yahoo friends etc...

google is a ripoff of lycos, altavista, ask jeeves etc....

microsoft literally stole windows/dos from ibm

US govt subsidies these big data crooks

>my brother works at google
>meanwhile you shitpost on int

where did all go wrong

:^)
but i work at microshit