What coins will be added to goybase and when?

When are they adding coins? Why does it take so long, its not like its hard.

Attached: gibsmilkies.webm (782x1080, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Giving women freedumb was the dumbest thing the West ever did

She's past her prime already. At most you'll squeeze a few more years out of her. She seems like a bad investment as she doesn't realize this herself yet. Stay away from this bitch. What else you offering OP? I am looking for a young, healthy wench and I can pay fine money for one.

Omg
Snt
Bat
Req
0x
Rep
Maker
Possibly LINK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 44K)

Maybe because they're regulated OP. Its easy to technically implement but strategically they need to be very cautious to maximize profitability. if they offer a shitcoin, well, what happens when it dumps? That damages customer confidence in them, that means they lose the freecashflow provided by customers as they go to more reputable places to trade, despite the fact that THEY are responsible for their dumb decisions.

>distracted by titties
You'll never make it.

i really hate women that don't realise they have no ass

SNT ALL THE WAY!

Good point, I didn't think about the back lash effect of a shitcoin going under. Lots of reeing especially from retarded actual boomers in the US.

Spoken like a true nigger, you jelly our women are the hottest on average of all the races?

something is terribly wrong with you and people like you

Attached: 301535180399575041.png (119x128, 11K)

Attached: now we are talking.jpg (1080x720, 146K)

Exactly. Crypto is so volatile too so could you imagine the shit storm if a large percentage of their customer base got JUST'd. They're probably already coping heat since Bitcoin fell, could you imagine if they did some random shitcoin?
The other thing is there needs to be enough volume and consistent volume for it to be worthwhile, if a coin goes quiet they earn less.
Then again I don't use the service and I don't have a crystal ball into their management, by assumption is that since they got a license they aren't planning on exit scamming any time soon - so they're looking at a long haul.

there's no need to be upset
she literally has the ass of a male and thinks she can show it off (badly) and have people clap for her and shower her with praise because she has a pussy instead of a dick
sorry, no

indeed, looks like the ass of my mother

me in the background

I'm sure this one will be listed on the major players: theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

Attached: 1501992039938.jpg (566x842, 57K)

Sphtx is the way to go.. Already pumped a bit, still has 10x to do over next Month.

You might legitimately be gay if you associate a moderately attractive woman with a man. Its 2018 no need to hide it anymore user.

The actual boomer retards sperg if Denny’s gets their order wrong. Imagine them getting justed then going to shekelberg lawyers for revenge. I could see exit scamming being an attractive option at that point.

Not him but OP girl is barely one.

tezos for sure

Goddamn this made me realize. All these 30 yo boomer girls larping like this...we're literally entering a future where old people will not have grown up. Look at McAfee. He's an early example. We're literally gonna have old people organizing Counterstrike Source lan parties in 2030

Unironically Digibyte

Not a security, which will be mandatory for coinbase.