DERO SOURCE CODE

What do you guys make of this? Are they legitimate, or are they just looking to fool people a few days longer until they can wiggle themselves out of their scam?

How come not a single cryptographer has stepped forward saying he's seen the source code yet?

Seems pretty sketchy to me...

Attached: cryptographers.png (575x325, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeroProject/status/1012340274352279552
github.com/deroproject/documentation/blob/master/WhitePaper.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they would already exit lol

no offense, but actual cryptographers have better things to do than review your scam shitcoin
it's like asking john carmack to look at your unity3d infinite runner

>don't ask cryptographers to look at it
>"pajeet exit scam, they don't even have a code"

>ask cryptographers to ook at it
>"pajeet exit scam, I don't have time to look at your code"

Attached: 1489206239473.jpg (520x520, 57K)

>There are people who invested in a coin without seeing the source code
>They don't know devs could be literally printing coins and dumping
>Or stealing everyone's private keys
>Decent exchanges would never list a closed source coin
>DERO was worth $3 when Jow Forums first shilled it, now it's down to $1.
Not trying to fud, it's the reality. I've been telling you all along.

dero was at 4000 satoshis when /biz started to shill it , i already made over 5x.

Brb asking bill gates to look at my html coded website.

Lol at this shitcoin thinking they have any shred of status

Liar. Anyone who invested in Dero has already had all of their money stolen when the devs dumped their 891 trillion coin premine

Lies... The charts are there for everyone to see.

You are 100% lying. This coin started out at $7 and is now sitting at barely 80 cents.

Who are you trying to fool??

Its over fudders

Attached: 1527411262643.png (250x250, 31K)

Attached: dero0xbtc.png (250x250, 33K)

Almost forgot about DERO.
I will have a look at the code.

twitter.com/DeroProject/status/1012340274352279552

g-guys they are willing to spend anything drom $50k to $300k in setup fees for a foundation (which is nonprofit). Either it's the biggest LARP I've ever seen or the same as with IOTA. They were under the radar, setup their foundation, released updates and once they were listed on CMC they were in the top15 instanty.

Someone pretend to be a cryptographer to get the source code and post it for us to see.

Are you retarded? Obviously a scam, why the fuck would the code be closed in the first place?

This please.

Hi my name is Christopher Cryptographer, strange last name I know but it was given to my Grandfather who worked on the team to break the Enigma code in WWII.

My father was in Satoshi Nakamoto's inner circle and myself I worked with Steven Seagall on Biitcoin.

Sounds legit

Attached: 1524906530485.png (780x1495, 957K)

Are you people just fucking retarded as fuck as a larp or what?

I started shilling DERO when it was 40cents. Does anyone remember that secret gem thread with the encrypted word that was easily uncrackable with a normal ass decryptor from Decode.org?

That was me.

You absolute dumbfucks.

Attached: 1527609636850.png (801x876, 212K)

murdoch milkies

Yes

If you buy this shit you're a full on retard.

>Identification and know-your-client (KYC):
Having briefly touched upon the need for privacy on the blockchain we must also address the need for some degree of transparency in certain limited situations. Dero will allow thoroughly verified and publicly known certifying authorities to add their signature to individual wallets, and only for those who have applied. This signature serves as confirmation that your identity has been verified by a certifying authority such as a Government, Bank, telecom operator, Visa, Mastercard, or other organizations as required.

github.com/deroproject/documentation/blob/master/WhitePaper.md

yes buddy, the whole world is one hivemind and we're all out to get your shitcoin because it threaten us. you uncovered the master conspiracy, good show

I actually do remember that.

Omg a privacy coin that isn't private, now I've seen it all...

can't believe anyone would fall for such an obvious scam