Europeans from the legitimately developed...

>Europeans from the legitimately developed, first-world countries in Europe always proudly identify themselves by country when on the internet

>Europeans from the shitty parts of europe and those decrepit post-sov shitholes will always introduce themselves as Europeans and never by country unless context demands it

Why is this? Youtube comment sections are a famous example of this phenomenon

Attached: laughing nip.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

No, not really

All west Europeans are oven fuel.

Attached: 1547413163975.png (1920x1060, 391K)

>When an American thinks he understands "Europeans"

>When a russian thinks he's european

UKRAINE IS EUROPE

must be because of pride by association. Europe sounds way more fucking respectable and prestigious than specifying that you're from Bulgaria or Belarus since that just invites snide putdowns and dismissiveness. Though the only euros that i've noticed preferentially introducing themselves by country are Scandinavians

Based

>meet americans irl
>always introduce themselves by saying theyre from "insert specific state here" instead of just america

Why? Do you think being from one state diferentiates you that much from another yank. Do you think your country is that culturally diverse?

It is.

I can't imagine anyone doing this(other than Texan and Californian subhumans).

Perhaps, does the rest of the world even know of any US states other than Florida, NY, Texas and Cali?

Because they live in non-countries.
Do expect people to know that the fuck is a Latvia for example?

Not even memeing, this happens.

>Do expect people to know that the fuck is a Latvia for example?
Of fucking course. Virtually anyone who has ever even thought about a map should know what Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are.

Really, the only Europeans that can use that argument as an excuse are people from from Jersey and Guernsey.

Since we have a somewhat decent education, yes we do.

nobody says they are european, we say we are from europe for dumb new worlders

What state is west of Nebraska
No google

Should does not mean does. You lardasses usually don't know any other country that isn't France, Italy, England or Ireland. Say "Slovakia" and then you'll have to answer the "wuts dat" questions.

stop seething retard. You're the dumbfuck sitting there using Slovakia as an example of an obscure country... it's not.

Really, I'd wager that short of rarely discussed principalities, breakaway regions, and overseas territories, every Euro country is globally known.

You severely overestimate the knowledge of the average person on the street.

Americans can't name every state

Don't act like we learn a single American state in geography, it's only if you're curios yourself.

The majority of people don't give a shit about other countries. I only know European countries because I played grand strategy games.

...Am I? I'll admit that autistically staring at maps and reading through atlases has been a lifelong hobby of mine, but European nations and culture should be easy to recognize, especially for westerners.

I’ve seen people make the exact opposite complaint.

Too bad America is Russia-tier third world shithole

Have you seen the average american even at campus?

I am Californian
I am not American
I want nothing to do with suited fucks in Washington DC that live 3000 miles away from California

California is my home
Californian people are my people

i never state what country I'm from because i'm legit embarrassed by how poolacks behave online
irl i don't give a shit, a scot and an irishman i worked with said i sounded like a texan so w/e
they were shocked when i said i was from a postcommie slav shithole

>implying I give a fuck if people know or not, what or where Latvia is
I always say I'm from Latvia

I get it, honestly. When they say they're from America, they will probably get the question "yeah, obviously, but where in america?" anticipating either california or new york so they can talk about how much they like the place or want to go there.

I'm Swedish!