Why are Japanese like this?

Why are Japanese like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE&t=156s

Attached: japanese.png (938x1240, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzv-vXFptcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I love Japan now

it must be fun for higher ups to brainwash americans

What do you mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=tzv-vXFptcg
Literally video related.

Based.
He knows how treat them.

why people in Japan so Ugly?

he's correct. your gf not play what you want to play. but prostitute does you sexy things which your gf not. as a result, you not have sexual frustration and you and your gf happy forever

Will the Japanese gf respect that?

yes, we society based on sexy liberalism

We need to send more missionaries to japan.

Attached: 1544974521825.gif (267x200, 720K)

Of course you'd say that, frog

My yellow fever is cured, thank you

Attached: 1411194401091.jpg (296x288, 30K)

Then why do I have to go to love hotels to have sex?

because love hotel give you many sexy things. toy. you feel more sexy. you can shout in love hotel because pleasure but you can't shout in house

because it's more fun than your shitty apartment

It's kind of true though. I wouldn't do it personally, but it's just releasing sexual tension or whatever.

Attached: 1198ab567fbabb8-VideoToMp41.webm (720x1280, 1.12M)

It's because your parents will judge you. That's why! Furthermore, the extent to which Jap women have to act prudish to uphold a fake pure image is absolutely hilarious.You're far from being sexually "liberated".

In that case you think your wife or girlfriend having a one night stand wouldn't be cheating because she was "just releasing sexual tension"

kek

? do you never mind your dick in your gf vagin is seen by your parents?

Being coy is part of the play my Mountain chocolatier

No, that's different because a woman's husband is always down to fuck. Why do wh*te cucks always act like women are equal and the same as men?

No, here in Europe we openly talk about sex. My parents talk about sex and their first time. Me and my sisters have sex (not together of course) in the parents house.

Girls here do that too, but Japanese girls are on a whole other level regarding that. You can't even hold hands in public.

h-hot, i actually have incest-ish voyeurism...

Attached: 1548761662236.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I think there is a fine line to be had though.

A prostitute is just for sex. A one night stand requires at least a degree of bonding, which for me is overstepping the bounds.

Women aren't equal in intelligence and strength, but that doesn't mean you can be an illogical hypocrite.

A woman hiring a male prostitute is still cheating though since husbands are always available to have sex with. Only women refuse sex on occasion which is why men hiring prostitutes isn't cheating.

You can watch me fuck your sister or gf

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 12K)

That makes no sense.

>Girls here do that too, but Japanese girls are on a whole other level regarding that. You can't even hold hands in public.
Learn how to flirt our way, the subtleties are not that difficult to master

if you are from Romandy...

It does make sense you seething roastie. Furthermore, men have polygamous tendencies, whereas women are naturally monogamous. Let the guy have his sexual releases in order to have a well-functioning and long lasting relationship

>women are naturally monogamous
Mate... stop being an incel. you're from switzerland, you guys are better than this, cmon.

I have had sex with many Jap girls, but it's still a pain to have to deal with this kind of behaviour.

Not you again... I'm from German speaking part of Switzerland. Romandy is full of lazy and self-hating French people. It's the black sheep of Switzerland

>Furthermore, men have polygamous tendencies, whereas women are naturally monogamous.
bullshit. women have always tried to fuck several men to get benefits and resources from all of them

Attached: default.jpg (399x300, 24K)

>Carnal desire good
>Morality bad

Attached: (you).jpg (538x575, 78K)

>I'm from German speaking part of Switzerland.
ausrander raus!!!

Attached: aeS7eYIP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I teased my Japanese date so much that she started making the moves. I'm like DAYUUUM gurl u thirsty

The fact that they seek out the highest quality male does not mean that they aren't monogamous. Women in the past could not afford to have sex with many men due to the time and effort they're forced to put into the developing child and after. Men can theoretically have an infinite amount of children.

They will trick men into thinking that the child is his even though it isn't, but men have over time overcome that cheating behaviour to a large extent through rituals.

>I have had sex with many Jap girls, but it's still a pain to have to deal with this kind of behaviour.
I know what you mean brother, it took me a while to get my bearings at first.

Morality is a spook.There's no objective good or evil. In my personal moral system we accept our carnal desires and try to do the best with them rather than foolishly ignoring them.

Their opinions do not agree with my opinion

>but men have over time overcome that cheating behaviour to a large extent through rituals.
yes but it's still naturally in women. it's beneficial to fuck several men at the same time because then the strongest sperm makes it and as you said nobody knows whose the child is exactly. in the tribe that was possible for women so they did it and they have it in them. so as soon as you liberate women they'll sleep around.

>There's no objective good or evil.
Genesis 2:9
>we accept our carnal desires and try to do the best with them rather than foolishly ignoring them.
Are you really that much of a defeatist?

意見と意見が交差すると、クソスレが始まる

>men can theoretically have an infinite amount of children
no they can't you retard time is limited sperm is limited number of eligible females are limited LEAVE YOUR HOUSE GET OUTSIDE OF YOUR HEAD
>the fact that they seek out the highest quality male does not mean that they aren't monogamous
1) the highest quality male seek the females out, not the other way around. Only in society is monogamy prescribed for both genders - neither are "naturally" monogamous.
>Women in the past could not afford to have sex with many men due to the time and effort they're forced to put into the developing child and after
Not related to the argument "woman are monogamous by nature" but cool, thanks for the factoid. You know this can be used against you too - since now they don't have to put nearly as much effort or time into developing a chilce, women can afford to have sex once again.

Either way, you're getting cucked mate cuz you sound dumb as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

dear gaijin
please make love with our women to go up our children rate

I won't if they cheat on me, thanks.

Most preferably in a monogamous relationship, specifically in wedlock

>Genesis 2:9
That's equivalent of using Harry Potter quotes in a discussion. It's not an argument.
>Are you really that much of a defeatist?
I'm a realist. I'm not saying that we should rape when we feel the urge to rape, but we should translate that desire for sex and dominance into something productive.

Pagans have no morals.

aber ich bin treu
you are forced to be a sperm machine gun, no pure love

>aber ich bin treu
doesn't sound in the video like that's a thing. I mean in Germany many women cheat as well, but I would only try to find love in Japan if the situation was significantly better there.

>no they can't you retard time is limited sperm is limited number of eligible females are limited LEAVE YOUR HOUSE GET OUTSIDE OF YOUR HEAD
Do you understand the term "theoretically" you absolute retard

>1) the highest quality male seek the females out, not the other way around. Only in society is monogamy prescribed for both genders - neither are "naturally" monogamous.
Yes and no. In the society we live in today the female is seeking out the highest quality male, not the other way around.
>Not related to the argument "woman are monogamous by nature" but cool, thanks for the factoid. You know this can be used against you too - since now they don't have to put nearly as much effort or time into developing a chilce, women can afford to have sex once again.
Yes they can do that now, but we are talking about which instructions their genes are giving to them, and the genes are not "saying" that they should foolishly fuck as many men as possible. Pregnancy is very dangerous and caring for the child needs a lot of resources and time. A women could not afford to have unlimited sex.

we swear to Amaterasu we Japanese will refuse to infect ourselves with licence of fornication from now on...

Attached: 1544091500053.jpg (311x300, 12K)

Atheist = Nihilist = Your opinions don't matter, not even to yourself

Attached: 1548806440573.png (640x360, 278K)

Disgusting
I thought japs had a strong sense of loyalty, but apparently nukes got rid of it for good

That is the thinking of a 45 yr old fat dad
Like homer simpson, except homer wasnt a cheater

You do realize that samurai had gay sex with their squires and the rich ones had concubines right?

i don't exactly know what you mean

So you have conceded like all the other christcucks I debate. What a surprsie

Finally, someone with some decency.

I played dumb with a date for too long, she started asking if I liked to "ride horses"

eeww japs are so disgusting!!! Cucking each other is norm there wut? i was promised trad wife in Japan :OOOOO.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Still not an argument

Neither is calling me a "Christcuck"

>fucking whores on the side is the key well-functioning and long lasting relationship
Good luck raising kids like that

no we like voluptuous orgy fornication (we call it tokyonication)

Attached: 693ca319.jpg (600x337, 29K)

It is. My father does that about once a month and my mother is ok with that.

I called you a christcuck after you didn't address my argument. My argument is still unchallenged in this thread

That's a bit gay

They have actually, but sex is not part of this.

>It is. My father does that about once a month and my mother is ok with that.
Sounds like you and your mother are coping hard.
>you didn't address my argument.
What is your argument? That you think the bible is fictional like harry potter? That's not an argument.

>My father does that about once a month and my mother is ok with that.
W e w
No wonder you're fucked in the head

lmao jesus that's sad

>Sounds like you and your mother are coping hard.
Coping with what?
Anyways, I've made two statements which remain unchallenged in this thread.
1. There is no objective good or evil
2. Instead of ignoring our carnal desires we should translate them into something productive
3. The bible is fiction like Harry Potter
I'm still waiting for you to address any of these statements

It's not sad. My parents love each other, but my mother cannot sexually satisfy my father, so he fucks prostitutes sometimes. She had an accident and is in a wheel chair.

>three statements

>do you understand the term "theoretically" you absolute retard
yes, which is why I insist, that even "in theory," men cannot father infinite children.
Do you even understand the term "infinite" you absolute braincel??

>In the society we live in today the female is seeking out the highest quality male, not the other way around
Not true, not as a generalization, nor as a absolute fact. Men and women are both seeking the highest quality specimen. That's as close to a generalization I can get.

>we are talking about which instructions their genes are giving them, and the genes are not "saying" that they should foolishly fuck as many men as possible
the "genes" don't really inscript anything related to monogamy. Females are polygamous, males are polygamous, it would be impossible to imagine a world where one gender couldn't benefit from multiple mating. It simply does not make sense.

Imagine how ugly she looks without makeup.

she isn't ugly with makeup?

She is

Attached: 1f629.png (512x512, 21K)

>yes, which is why I insist, that even "in theory," men cannot father infinite children.
Yes they can under certain conditions. Anyways, you deflect from the point of the argument. A man can have millions of children, a woman cannot.

>Not true, not as a generalization, nor as a absolute fact. Men and women are both seeking the highest quality specimen. That's as close to a generalization I can get.
And women ultimately have the final say when it comes to mating. In the conditions society has created women have almost total control in this regard.

>the "genes" don't really inscript anything related to monogamy. Females are polygamous, males are polygamous, it would be impossible to imagine a world where one gender couldn't benefit from multiple mating. It simply does not make sense.
Yes they do. Genes determine our behaviour, our personality, our sexual behaviour etc. to a large extent. Females are not naturally polygamous. You erroneously presume that there is no evolutionary counterforce to cheating. Females evolve to deceive men into thinking that it's their child, men evolve to spot the deception. Rituals have evolved for men to spot the deception and rituals have evolved for women to spot deceptive behaviour of a man.

just masturbate dude. I'dnt like it if my gf does it so i m not gonna do it. u know because i love her :)

>Coping with what?
The fact that a person who has lots of sexual partners has little to no ability to form a bond with someone. There are plenty of studies on this, so do your own research before you start ranting about it on Jow Forums. (Sexual release is not a need by the way.)

>I'm still waiting for you to address any of these statements
Quit acting dumb and just say that you're trying to debate Gods existence with me.

Attached: d4e36acd493ca93e49b0e8a18b3a97c766d798de1ac42b91dca4d8c640a28ed0.jpg (700x6826, 600K)

Are you from the part of Swirzerland where it is also okay to shag sheep and eat dogs,

No wonder jap girls are so strictly bitchy. Jap men are cheater and disgusting pigs.
Get nuked again and fix your loyalty .

How can anyone fuck something like this? Why do asian women look and act like children?
I mean..I don't wanna fuck her and gag her with my cock. I don't want to hold her tight. I kinda wanna rub her titties still but.. I can't imagine I wanna destroy her pussy, yknow? She loses her sexuality when she acts like a fucking 5 year old. I want her to like.. go play in the park while I fuck her mom or something.

Why are asians so childish when it comes to their sexuality? being coy and playing little games and making baby faces..

Also, why is pedophilia like a national sport in Japan???? Are the two related?

because we have kawaii culture and children all kawaii ya know

BASED Japan.

UK, Netherlands, Germany, Eastern Europe are also based.

US and Scandis are cucked and cringy (they always go on about how males oppress f*moids by visiting sex workers).

>The fact that a person who has lots of sexual partners has little to no ability to form a bond with someone. There are plenty of studies on this, so do your own research before you start ranting about it on Jow Forums. (Sexual release is not a need by the way.)
I agree with that. I'm not advocating for promiscuity.
The argument in the picture falls for the gap fallacy.

>A man can have millions of children
you initially used the word "infinite," and then tried to pretend that was the correct wording. "Millions" is, indeed, theoretically possible, as a man can have up to several trillion sperm cells, and each could fertilize an egg.

>Genes determine our sexual behavior...Females are not naturally polygamous. You erroneously presume that there is no evolutionary counterforce to cheating. Females evolve to deceive men into thinking that it's their child
OK mate, if females are not naturally polygamous, then how did these so-called "rituals" evolve? Why would men need to check if a female is deceiving him if, as you say, females are "naturally monogamous?"Indeed, wouldn't it be the case that if women are naturally monogamous, then they would never cheat on their mates, and therefore, never need to deceive them either?

I mean your point that genetics codes for monogamy in any way is just downright silly mate. It doesn't make sense from an evolutionary standpoint to limit the mating of an entire gender to one unit.
Furthermore, if you look at any of our closer relatives, like the bonobos, chimpanzees and apes and orangutans, you will find that monogamy is not common at all, It exists in less than 15 ~ 5% of the population (depending on estimates) (For bonobos, monogamy is unheard of lol they have sex like we make eye contact)

I can't find any reason why you would argue this much that females are "naturally monogamous" and that it's somehow in their genes to be monogamous, other than the fact that you're an incel with very limited views and knowledge about women. They're sexual creatures, just like anybody else, and they get bored of their partners, just like everybody else, and they are excited to be with new partners, just like everybody else.

Imagine that a man deceived a woman. She had sex with the man because she thought that he is trustworthy and would later care for the child. However, the guy fucks off. Now she has a baby with no father to take care of it, which can mean death. Now she has to have sex with another man and deceive him into thinking that it's his child. This deception evolved as a response to male deception. Women have to deceive men because they erroneously thought that their first partner was monogamous. A woman cannot afford to jump from one man to another. A woman without a man who cares for the child is not likely to survive or have many children, whereas a woman who spots a male who will take care of the child is more likely to have many babies. Males are programmed to only care for their children, not the children for other men. Also, I want to make clear that the evolutionary stable system that is reached is not one where women are 100% polygamous and men are 100% polygamous. It's one where the most women have monogamous tendencies and most men have monogamous, but definitely less so then women since they sometimes can afford to fuck off and not care for the child.

*one where women are 100% monogamous and men are 100% polygamous

Mate that's a very specific situation... Why are you drawing large conclusions about the sexual behavior of an entire gender from... one very specific situation? ?

Here are some evolutionary reasons why females are polygamous:

-It is easier to ensure reproductive success (i.e., it is more likely that the female will have offspring).
-Females may be encouraging sperm competition between males post-copulation.
-Multiple sperm lines may confer more variation in traits to female's offspring.
I-n groups of eusocial taxa, such as beehives, a single female or caste produces offspring while the other organisms cooperate in caring for the young. Bees from different sperm lines excel at different roles within a single hive, benefiting the health of the hive as a whole.
-In tortoise, for example, as a result of clutches with greater variation in paternal genes and increased sperm competition, females can maximize both the genetic quality and number of offspring.
-Those female guppies who mated with a greater number of males in a given cycle, were more likely to bear sons, which in turn had more capacity for reproductive output.
-Females may receive food offerings from prospective mates inciting copulation.
-A female may pursue extra-pair copulation more during fertile periods of her menstrual cycle to conceive from a male with high-quality genes (see Sexy son hypothesis) while relying on resources and paternal investment from her social mate.
-Offspring paternity is unknown and this can be beneficial in encouraging paternal care and discouraging infanticide by males.
-Female extra-pair mating behavior may evolve via indirect selection on males.

Just look shit up mate. I get that you're an incel and you hate women, but women aren't that bad. And they're really not that different once you get to know them. Heck, maybe one day, you'll find one who likes you back!

Different species gravitate towards different evolutionary stable systems. It is not an argument.

>I get that you're an incel and you hate women, but women aren't that bad.
You're not very familiar with incel culture. Incels say exactly what you say, which is that women are polygamous and will cheat on you. I'm proposing the opposite. I also don't hate women. I don't know where you get that from.

>It is easier to ensure reproductive success (i.e., it is more likely that the female will have offspring).
It is not and this has very much to do with the arguments in my previous post. A woman who has sex with multiple men and bears children of multiple men will have a very hard time finding a male partner who will take care of the children, whereas a woman who goes through several rituals to see if the man is likely going to be someone who will take care of the children will have more children (and lower infant mortality) than a woman who foolishly goes around and fucks every guy she sees. Thus the genes that encourage monogamous behaviour in women and the spotting of male deception will dominate in the gene pool, whereas genes for female promiscuity will dwarf in comparison

>UK lad gets cucked

Roit ye well see they was this study, yeah? rite innit said roit that these GOWD fish 'ad lots of sons roit so basically roit if you eva troy n' have a laaff at me again mate oil 'ave to ask for ye loicense to make comments in the public space YEA ye fokin incel wanker 'oo says ye wife shouldn't be shaggin about I read a study bout post-copulation sperm competition wot mate fraid your spermies can't win the race? I take me wife down to the pub and have all the lads have a go to maximize the reproductive output ROIT genetic uncertainty is good I read in the PAPEH ye fukcin GIT fookin BLIMEY its seven BONG

different culture
also i wonder, is it like this for women as well? i don't know if male prostitutes are common there but if them using them is considered cheating or not by the husband
seems everyone kind of looks the other way