Did I miss anything?

> chainlink.news/endorsements/
Lmk if there's more to add chainlink.news/contact/ or add it yourself: github.com/NavyAdmiral/linkmarines

Also, note: WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE COMING IN WAVES.

Attached: chrome_2018-06-28_10-06-58.png (391x139, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JanetStimac/following
bravenewcoin.com/about-us/
chainlink.news/endorsements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont fucking shill an unfinished product you absolute fucking retard.

It will make cl look like a conspiratory haven for retarded brainlets to normies. Wait for it to fucking finish before shilling or your doing more harm than good. Cl is already stained in the normie crypto world.

Finish the site, but fucking wait til the time is right. Never premature ejaculate.

Jesus fucking christ please DO NOT SHILL THIS SHIT YET DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Checked

you fags this shilling will be nothing compared to CL's marketing director shilling when mainnet releases now BTFO. i am the gatekeeper of CL safe haven. I will safeguard it and make sure you autists dont kill the baby before it is born

This is some next level website user
Add LINK memes category as well and I could even donate

someone get they mans

Attached: 1518045170653.jpg (640x628, 54K)

Mate did you forget that fact that Salesforces implementation architect follows chainlink on twitter?

You are doing a grand job user, bless you and praise kek

twitter.com/JanetStimac/following
Proof.

30.6.2019 as a endorsements date is incorrect

ok, the site is actually fucking nice.

How will biz fud this?

Don't fucking help this cunt out

Ty fixed
Fixed

Refresh in 3 minutes

Wtf my LINK is all gone

Fuck off dickhead I always help out fellow Marines a fucking poofter cunt like you wouldn't understand so piss off I bet you dont even tell your mates about Chainlink.

Don't shill it. We will shill it all after main net, but now this baby must be nurtured with the strongest hands, normies will only make it harder for us to make it, let your brothers accumulate until September, normies should mofo after main net.

Wouldn't this be better in the Salesforce section? She's not just following Chainlink but everything: LinkPool, SmartContract and a shill account.

CL won't need any shilling after main net. If you still haven't accumulated after 19 September to this date, forget about it, you'll never accumulate enough. I'm sorry.

OP your coming Thailand eoy with biz right? All expenses paid for you

Chainlink doesnt need shilling

This doesn't look like shilling to me.

added that info. will update Salesforce section later

Can we get a wallet autism section to track movements of LINK

You are doing the Lord's service

This. Please, OP. Don't put it all in one place just yet. You're going to end up making people rich that don't deserve it.

Trippin

Attached: CL3.jpg (1906x2572, 613K)

Dope picture you got there buddy

For you

Attached: boyo.jpg (960x1200, 140K)

is this some kind of (((pedo-signaling))) art work?

Attached: pedo_donuts.png (2991x2731, 3.45M)

When will ChainLink surpass Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is old, ChainLink is better tech
Why is Bitcoin priced so much higher?

Thank you kindly

Attached: image.jpg (430x589, 41K)

You belong in an oven

Attached: 1513705195649.png (736x552, 568K)

There us still a fuckton of information missing.

Attached: 8ACE841C-B217-42F9-A071-C2D9189AB0A1.png (712x770, 123K)

Whose mans is this
Somebody didn’t get they mans

Voodoo’s captain crunch and maple bacon donuts are just as delicious as pedophilia. It’s just a metaphor.

Salesforce has thousands of implementation architects. All they do is take the salesforce base software and alter it to specifically fit a customers needs

Ive told all my friends. One has bought like 500 but the rest just pretend to understand and nod along. Wonder what our friendships will be like after this takes off. I see them blaming me for not convincing them to buy

but seriously there is lots of information missing in this collection.

for example under "endorsements".
>no mention of Gartner shilling chainlink
>no mention of capgemini shilling chainlink
>no mention of accenture shilling chainlink

Attached: capgemini niggers bullish af.jpg (344x530, 71K)

or under use cases:
>mortage industry not mentioned
>BIM industry not mentioned
>stock exchange market infrastructure not mentioned
>fraud prevention not mentioned
>loans not mentioned

Attached: 89.jpg (306x306, 24K)

Bump

>twitter.com/JanetStimac/following
How tf did you find this?

This chill the fuck down. Great site but no need to shill the fuck out if it until mainnet launch. Relax. Buy more link. Relax some more. It's that easy

Do you want the SEC to fuck us over? Because this is how you get link classified as a security, wait until their product is finished before flapping your gums about it. Why do you think the devs are busting their asses to get this finished? Why do you think Sergey has left us in the dark so long? He isn't fucking stupid, he clearly knows about this because it's in the whitepaper. Keep working on the site because it's pretty cool, just don't post it everywhere until they finish mainnet.

This.

can anyone with the firepower please DOS this fucking fake news site before it ruins /ourproject.

FUDers on suicide watch

Attached: 9086C3AC-E2C1-4301-A6B0-303F155E98A4.jpg (750x937, 260K)

This. This "find" really bothered me and the way everyone blew their load over it made me rethink what other "connections" were literally nothing. She is a nobody at Salesforce and thousands share her job title.

I have a stack of 20k, my family collectively has a stack of over 100k. This isn't about fudding you stupid fuck, I argue with fudders all day long on here because they're incredibly retarded and it's funny to call them out. This website is not good for the project right now and I'm trying to prevent it from being spread all over the internet. Go read the whitepaper, look for the section with the disclaimer about CL not being a security. They wouldn't have included that if they weren't concerned about it being a possibility, this news website before they have a finished product won't help their case.

>registered on the cayman islands
>burgers were not allowed in the ICO
>disclaimer on their website said its not a security

Nice SEC fud retard but the time for fud is over, now we start the mass shilling til mainnet.

Attached: 76904359-2BE2-42CB-BCCE-D05588596527.jpg (214x235, 25K)

Read my other post dumbfuck.

And check my digits

Cool story bro but we gonna shill this much much more in the coming weeks

this

Checked
Rory straight up said in the Slack channel that they are not going to shill Chainlink until the token has actual utility so it’s not considered a security. This is also in the Link Marines For Good telegram

Triple dubs. Fucking checked user

Like I care if US investors get fucked up the ass by their jewish overlords.

Shilling begins now!

Attached: B4CA143A-C646-4001-B23E-FD26BE21CE4E.png (352x462, 10K)

Please kind fuck off and shut down that site op. Give us another 6 months to stack more link

you had your time to accumulate. get fucked

>kike posting a crusader in some vain attempt to deflect their pedophilic tendencies
the only oven-dodger I see here is you

fuck you pajeet motherfucker

Nice background miner, Vishal

Wowowowowoowwwwww!

Holy fuck boys! 1 confirmed partnership (Zepplin-OS) and a hand full of vague “friendships” and a deleted retweet from Vitalik saying the project was overpriced at ICO (now about 2x ICO).

The absolute level of deluded ness is absurd here.

you had almost a year to accumulate, you wasted that opportunity.
not our fault that you are so slow, but the shilling will continue no matter what.

Attached: 7.jpg (788x685, 72K)

Attached: Gard.gif (600x338, 2.61M)

based triple dubs

You weak faggots

Fuck off desperate shiller, can't even wait for mainnet to shill.
Piece of shit moonboy.
Anddd off I go to post racist images on swift's Twitter.

ChainLink also has a partnership with BraveNewCoin:bravenewcoin.com/about-us/
scroll down

Guys how do we DDOS the page?
Also
I'm gonna start tweeting disgusting chainlink memes to all of the people involved with chainlink.

Its ok, I am the one that gets all the info. More than half your website info from me. Should I slow down the news?

I appreciate the effort OP but you're site needs work. The connections are loose and the wording is almost kind of cringey sometimes, sounds like a high school kid trying to be professional and falling short. Please dont take offence I like what you're doing but it needs serious work because in this state it will be laughed at by professionals.

Can i ask?
Youse still bringing all them drugs in and throwing all those party's for the kids?

Attached: reichslink.png (1013x1000, 163K)

You'll regret trying to hurt this projects image especially knowing the largest top 20 wallets are right here.

>Implying I'm not a top 100 wallet.
Fucking impatient cunts.

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-101541.jpg (1440x2449, 846K)

Also lol @ thinking the top 20 wallets are there. Top 20 wallets are owned by devs, swift and signal capital.
Ask me how I know fucking faggot.

You're not top 100 or 1000. If you had any significant money on the line you'd be in the gitter setting up your node instead of gaining pleasure practicing sadistic behavior

>implying I'm not paying seome to do that for me
Kys retard

You're a loser in real life. You conceal your identity and lash out online to try and cover up your own flaws that stare you back in the mirror every morning. Your only way to cope through your chronic depression is by immersing yourself in egotistical sadism. Your will die lonely even if you have hundreds of people around your bedside onlooking your last few breaths.

Listen Mr. Nobody, you probably have less than 50k link, that's why you are so desperate about link "mooning". Shilling and fudding is the difference between getting another 100k links for cheap or not.
Setting up a node right now is useless since the consensus algorithm being worked by Ari Juels and team isn't finished yet.
Also you want some breadcrumbs?
Cryptocompare, polygon and bravenewcoin API's are being used in the testnet by a well known project for a fiat integration.
Pathetic fucker.

Yup, sure sounds like me boyo. ;)
Fucking retard.

You guys can't be serious with this 1k shit can you? I'm going to get a stack of 1k because the regret of ignoring this would be worse than losing $200 lmao

Guys, stop arguing and comparing dick sizes. Do you really feel compelled to convince anyone of your holdings value on an anonymous horticultural appreciation forum?

Let’s just share info and stop being faggots.

>Link bread
>Stop being faggots
Pick one

Attached: chainlink_nuwojak.png (400x208, 58K)

>stop comparing dick sizes
Says the guy with the small cock

Nice trips. Under the World Economic Forum entry plossibly add that it's CEO Klaus Schwab directly endorses Smartcontract.com in his book "The fourth industrial revolution"

Plz OP don't do this.

If you really believe in the team, please also believe they have an good reason to keep it under the radar...Your shilling might label it as an security. Just wait till after main net plz.

AHHHHHH MY LINK IS GONE WTF!!!!!

FUCKING SCAMMER I HOPE U DIE OP

+1

I don't get the FUD.

Why would chainlink getting classified as a security be bad?

Doesn't that make the network more secure?

So many of you hoodlucms think ChainLink will be worth something. It’s all delusion, this is worse than yellow fever

Fudders are scared because Link keeps pumping now and they didn't buy in because they thought they could fud the price even lower.

Attached: 9.jpg (409x409, 40K)

user, I know your heart is in the right place. But has a very good point. The reason the team doesn't shill is because its not done, and this could help label it a security. I trust Sergey will deliver, and you should too. We don't need this yet.

This. Take the site down user

lol butthurt

Attached: Case LINK updated 5.jpg (3000x2000, 2.51M)

I don't understand how you don't see the downside of this site. I'm all in on link, but I realize that site can be seen by anyone. The reason why link is cheap is because only Jow Forums talks about it, and I think thats neat. We share information with each other regarding the project, and have discussion about it. I don't think this site helps chainlink in any way, because it only draws attention to an unfinished product, and with all the SEC security shit going on, the last thing we want is to put link in an incriminating light. The site coming down would help make link safe from unnecessary security classification, do you see where I'm coming from user?

The team will let me know if they want it to be taken down and I will act accordingly. It's already posted on Slack and it doesn't seem the team is concerned at all. As for now, I'll keep updating with relevant information. Tons of stuff I haven't mentioned in the current posts and a lot, lot more posts can be created.

Do you not think that Sergey and his team are capable of making this project succeed? I don't think that mass adoption of smart contract technology lies in the deciding hands of small group of investors on a Mongolian basket weaving forum, and I really have faith the SC team will deliver. You should too fren, we will make it.

>chainlink.news/endorsements/
NiCE TRIPS IM GONNA KISS SERGEY