He didn't invest in KEY like I told him to last week

Why do you guys like to miss out on easy peezy gains? Stop buying the dinosaur coins and look for those gems that are about to explode.

Apologize now and buy KEY before it goes up another 500%.

Attached: logo02black.png (2048x2048, 649K)

It is literally the KEY to your future, DYOR and you will know why you should all be hyped about this.

Buying in now would be a mistake since it's only pumping because of FOMO and high volume.

Just went all in
Hopefully it has another 2x left in it

You are wrong, there is still alot of money to be made, alot of people thought it would fizzle out at about 120% but it kept going and it will continue.

I had invested in january at 0,05$ so I am still deeply in red. This bag is so heavy.

This. It's up like 500%. If you buy right now you're a moron. Obvious P&D

>200% up
thank you sir, bought 100k

Do you really think that's a good indicator?
Imagine if you bought eth or btc after 2x or even retarded shitcoins during the bull market. Look up what KEY does and why it's important.

>thinking fundamentals are important

So how are you planning to make money in crypto? Invest in coins with the lowest market cap possible? How do you choose coins which you invest into? What are your indicators? Lowest market cap? Drawing meme lines? It's all about the product bro. There's a reason why certain coins are in top 10.

>comparing eth to vaporwave pnd shitcoin
yes thank you sir

>Eth has infinite supply
>BTC doesn't fulfill a single promise put up on their website
>Ripple is bullshit with generated coins out of thin air
>Everything else is facebook normie shit
>KEY is literally decentralized ID
Hey mate both can play this game.
Now bend ova and suck this bbc.

I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention so I missed your message about this coin.

>KEY is literally decentralized ID
lmao, nobody fucking cares

this coin is the 2018 version of IOTA (late 2017 run-up). just without the "Q" vaporware.
ez to get into the dollar range in the upcoming bull run
more exchanges will add KEY due to the sheer volume and demand.

thats actually pretty cool now that i am reading it, there could be many use cases

>something going up 200% implies it is a shitcoin scam
Why invest in BTC, ETH, LTC etc etc they are all scams by your logic.

DYOR and buy now while we are at the bottom before things really get going.

you guys bought the absolute top, didn't you? that's why you're desperately shilling this scamcoin?

nah, although if youre good at crypto you can make easy gains on this type of a bull run

Hope we see more shitcoins moon like this. It feels nice to be able to make profits on volatility again.

Some people followed the same Logic after Skycoin was listed on Binance.

This. Great project but cmon, this shit is rising as a product of timing + volume

Skycoin already popped 300% by the time it got on Binance. KEY had dropped down to pre-announcement price an hour or two after listing.

Basically in the future I am just going to all-in on every no-name coin that gets listed in binance, once it reaches a stable price and so long as it hasn't pumped massively recently. 9 out of 10 will be dead coins that go sideways. The other 1 are going to be STORM or KEY and my money will double overnight.

I'm pretty sure I'd be up 10000% since january if I'd just gotten into every new coin listed on binance within 24h and held there for a day or three.

> Buy shitcoins at ATH

No thanks zoomer. You got once and made 300$ Ill stick to 300k gains

KEY looks familiar.

Attached: 0xbitcoin.jpg (696x449, 18K)

>buying post pump

only a retard does this

Attached: Island-Reversal-Top_1.jpg (498x280, 22K)

how in the fuck does it have so high volume?

wash trading

Like they're the first

It has been going up and down all day. Plenty of opportunities for a short term flip.