Boomer goals thread

So my fellow boomers, what will you do with your crypto gains when you make it?

Pic related is my Lambo heh

Attached: 74EFE10C-E9CB-4AB4-8015-E8F25A9AB177.jpg (774x515, 90K)

I want to buy a caravan and travel across burgerland, im from israel

Fuel the fire

Attached: 1529959394587.png (290x352, 78K)

Drive this thru Germany with a MAGA hat just to piss off hippie German chicks

Attached: corvette.jpg (1200x900, 497K)

across burgerland on a lawnmower

Attached: 1530080482687s.jpg (250x222, 6K)

You should do it with a motorcycle. My brother & I went to Alaska from Texas on 1985 Goldwings & camped the whole time.

LeanFIRE

that car is beautiful, like a work of art

Attached: 1529962655089.png (403x347, 72K)

my alcoholic father had that exact car, all original, fully restored, it was his pride and joy, always talked about giving it to me one day. Then when he was at his lowest point, had already spent his welfare check, and needed more beer money, he sold it for like $5k cash to some collector. Most retarded thing I've ever witnessed.

Haven't seen or spoken to my dad in about 12 years though so whatever.

A zero turn mower and a lawn to mow!

Attached: IMG_0551.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Thanks for the depressing story. I wasn't ready for that in a boomer thread.

I don't know man, buy a house with some land.

Drinking beers on the front porch and grilling

You know THE life

I don't know, always thought about buying a ferrari, but ever since I can afford not one but 5 of them it doesn't excite me anymore. The ride to the top was what counted the most really, a big thanks to Jow Forums for introducing me to crypto in 2012

God fucking dammit user I didn’t make this thread to feel.

Sounds like you needed to get that off your chest though so probably a good thing you got your boomer pals on this Mongolian dick slapping forum to talk about it with. My pops almost killed him and me cause of driving drunk when I was young so I feel for you.

Attached: F444D6E2-FEF0-4B6F-85AA-9E99F529F7DA.png (716x537, 484K)

how old are you now user? I'm 21 and my dream is to get a ferrari and a million by 30. Does it hurt knowing you changed?

Your real gains were the friends you get to hang out with on here!
:^)

31, no, nothing seems to keep me away from having a good mood for the past 3 years really. It's just good vibes all day long.

I'm glad you made it user, thanks for the insight

>buying a Ferrari when you get your first million
that's a car for ppl with at least 3M net worth user

You'll see, once you can take a walk outside, and can buy whatever you set your eyes upon, the feeling is just exhilarating. Take a look at people around you, the people that serve your drinks, people that struggle to make ends meet while you made in a year what they will make in their whole lives, you'll feel it.

I remember the day I broke six figures back in the day, so out I am taking a stroll, with this gigantic smirk on my face, didn't even notice it. And this poorfag turns to me and tells me "KEEP THAT SMILE BRO, ALWAYS SMILE!" wanting to pick a fight, and I just turned around lowered my aviators and told him "I will bro".

This meme is extremely worn.

God bless you user. You’re mentality is beautiful you deserved to makes it!

I just want to buy some land, build a cabin, and live the rest of my life in the woods. Almost there desus