What will OMG realistically be EOY?

What will OMG realistically be EOY?

Attached: 20180629_012205.png (560x560, 303K)

0, I'm sorry

No one knows

Attached: image.gif (368x348, 2.49M)

$11.25

20$ probably

Have a can of monster

Attached: 1530362199428s.jpg (250x230, 6K)

Even lower

$88

3$

-$9.11

no wroking product now its speculation and gable

>t. miglet

1000 within 5 years

They will exit scam by October.

HPB will be 100$+ screencap this

Whatever btc is at. Take that ratio and multiply it by omg curent price.

Omg is shit vaporware. You have an incompetent team of 3rd world thailand developers on this project who are probably unmotivated and just want a quick buck. Jun exxagerates everything and is a shitty ceo. This project would be 1 dollar without vitalik. It wouldn't even sell out of ico. They used vitaliks name when eth hit 400 usd so everyone thought whatever he was associated with was midas touch of gold.

Reality is these incompetent 3rd worlders have no business acumen and the incompetence is showing. Omise the tiny processor is gonna change the world. Ahahahaha

delusional shill

Wtf am i shilling. This dogshit deserves to be in the top 200. Vitalik is the crutch They have. Without him i wouldnt invest ij that broken english retard faggot.skateboarder who cant even speak English

In the past year, OMG has to become one of the most fudded projects on this board and there has to be a reason as to why. Literally the arguments against OmiseGO that fudders come up with is filled with retarded skateboard jokes & racist bigotry.

>A) There is no working product / mainnet
This is true to an extent as the beta is for the SDK wallet hasn't wrapped up to this point, however to assume that it's complete vaporware is a shit, brainlet argument to hop on the fud maymay train. Their github has active commits on a daily basis. You can download the code now and use the beta sdk. I often see fudders who know absolutely nothing about the project comment "what a shit project, they're only now just releasing the wallet", proves they don't know what the project is.
>B) Riding on Vitalik's coat tail.
Seriously? Omise was one the earliest supporters of Ethereum when it launched. It's only natural that they would have a copesetic relationship. You would not be saying this is Vitalik wasn't such a figurehead in the blockchain space.

I will dispel any fud you throw at me, faggots.

Jun has nothing to lose. He has a company that will.exist without blockchain. Block chain is a meme and all of these conglomerate partnerships are just curious companies testing out it on the side.

Jun the faggot said they were.partners to lure ppl in.

somewhere between $2 and $20
>omg holder for 1+ year

20 dollars would be amazing. Cant wait to sell this scam failure of a project. They had all year and dont even have a fucking sdk 1.0

Lmfao electrify asia is.vaporware crap too. And hubii. And OPEN. Every thing associated with jun the scammer is a big.fail