Ambrosus. ceo here

i will be conducting a live ama here before i answer questions in reddit

Attached: D9E8A905-8947-4197-97FC-B0387562AB5A.jpg (996x809, 334K)

did /biz break you so you are now just another fat retard who lurks here all day until early morning?

how long would you last in a fight vs Sergey Nazarov until he knocks your lights out?

when did you suck your first dick?

If I report your PnD scam shitcoin to the SEC, will you die?

you are right 1 out of 3. I do lurk community chat rooms but let me gently remind you. I will break /biz, not the other way around.

There will be several announcements this month that will consolidate Ambrosus as the leader in IOT supply chain.

i don’t intend to lose to anyone who eats burgers full time

le epic impersonation FUD tactic XD

I have a hard time answering without telling someone they are stupid. i will leave it at that

Wut? We had the Ambrosus CEO itself in person shilling his shitcoin for days instead of delegating this kind of work to pajeets? Wow, such an honor, I'm really proud of browsing Jow Forums

the previous content manager was let go for his poor performance. at Ambrosus I have high expectations and performance standards

>announcement of announcement about an announcement
no partnerships and price action for shamblets ever ever

your statement implies that you don’t hold amb

Surely you are not a shill posting from a broken laptop in an internet cafè living in a third world country, pajeets get mad when you yell "shitcoin".
Things get interesting, maybe I'll buy some AMB and then dump them with perfect timing on retards like I did with modum, one of my biggest joys

honestly, i don't have the time to give the burden of proof to appease the intentions of every suspicious post. simple.

Why do you continue to shitpost and larp on telegram despite intense pressure to stop?

Hire someone to do the marketing you fucking fuck

why didn't you hire that dophinFBI or whatever group? they seemed legit

Why isn't Corncota answering my calls?

Why do all redfags have ED?

maybe you have missed the news. stephen croncota is our marketing weapon. he is focused solely on b2b marketing

Wen Octopus PTA?

Maybe you missed the news. No one gives a fuck about b2b, and if you don't do something to drive the price with marketing the big dicks are going to dump AMB to 1 cent.

we have limited resources and funds to pay to market to “investors”. as I have said before, we want the most efficient way to market to businesses. the sponsorship for August 1 is determined to have a high ROI and exposure to businesses vis-a-vis twitter groups

b2b isn't the answear. You have decited to take money at the ICO, so you dedicated yourself to crypto. Where is the marketing in crypto? is the marketing under NDA?

>we have limited resources and funds to pay to market to “investors”

lmfaooooo stop spending all the ICO money on ladyboys and cocaine then you fat cunt

Larp or not. You know who loves Chadsetti. Remember us

Crypto is unregulated. All you can do as a investor is to trust the company. You have Croconta, but kevin is doing all the work for months for you on Telegram for free. Rather than coming to biz, and lurking on Tg, come publicly on telegram with Croconta group when the investors are. You could stay there for an hour, and the investors and ocmmunity would be pleased for next month. This is a FREE marketing.

be honest, when do you honestly expect we will hit 10k daily bundles?

I do not entirely understand why you assume token price matters. I think there is a general misguided thirst for "moon". ambrosus has positioned itself in a win-win situation regardless is the price is high or low. i will let you think on that one.

Your tech seems top notch. Curious why you don't want to market to the neck beards though. A lot of btc out there up for grabs.

You raise 31 million fucking dollars at ICO and you're trying to tell me you can't afford b2c marketing? It's insane to me how little you give a shit about the price of AMB. You think 'technology' will move the price?

too late.
kimchi angry.
kimchi no pay.
womp womp.

Because you sold a token in ICO as a fundraising mechanism and you owe it to the people who bought that token to at least somewhat give a shit about the token price. What an absolute piece of shit you turned out to be.

answer to all three below:

marketing is behind the scenes. successful marketing will be shown in daily bundle amounts. at the end of the day the number of bundles determines the amount in nodes. price will follow

3/10 larp

Last one thing, Kevin should be the first guy to get a node for the whole job he has done and is doing for Ambrosus. Thanks for answers Angel, maybe this isn't what I have expected, but well, let's see what you will tell officialy on the reddit

stop larping and tell us how long you expect it will take to hit 10k bundles.

You are an absolute retard. You literally understand nothing about how crypto economics work. It's unbelievable.

What are your bundle predictions for this year? Still around 1mm?

Why would you argue with 12 year olds on a taiwanese cricket breeding forum?
Also, if you're legitimate, how does a person apply to work for your team? I have lots of skills.

this is where i stop from restraining myself and tell you that you are stupid. Tokens do not give you voting rights nor do I have a fiduciary responsiblility to token holders to give quarterly reports or any reports at all. Ambrosus tokens are not a security, therefore what you are buying is simply the rights to perform a service on the Amb-net

When partnership announcements sir

yes. conservative successful implementation of poc with less than 50% of the companies under NDA will yield approx 750k-1mm bundles

Time frame for that target?
How many nodes are going online lets say within the first two months?

MFW NO PARTNERSHIPS
I CANT BELIEVE IT
GOD WHY ARE AMBLETS SO DUMB
REALLY, HOW ARE THEY SO DUMB?
ONCE FAGSETTI GETS EXPOSED
SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN

MY FURRY WOOKIES.

When mainnet launch,

Who is kimichi

Who is pumping

Why are you a chad

What happened with Kayuza

Where do you see yourself and AMB in the next 5 years? price? market domination?

Who are your competitors and will you pull off your objective and beat them?

Good luck waiting for mainnet :^)

Seriously though...

Knowing AMB it wont be for another month.

How do you feel the project is going overall? How is your confidence in the project with partnerships and overall usecase?

There's no future for AMB
Unless Angel leaves,
Very unlikely though.

Soon he will get exposed,
Unless he changes his ways -
Doubt it will happen.

No one cares kys