Tfw you have £550,000 stuck in a bank account because (((they))) froze your account and won't release it

>tfw you have £550,000 stuck in a bank account because (((they))) froze your account and won't release it.

cashing out is a meme, you can never cash out.

Attached: 543453534.png (599x552, 22K)

>unironically talking like this
you're a sad little faggot, I hope you lose all your shekels

lol

>shekels
>lol
I want to believe.

t. poorfag

Imagine the despair of that support agent
>wake up at 6am everyday in a rented room
>stuck in traffic for 40 minutes
>start your dull work as a bank support, paid ~$15/h
>random neet with £550k from crypto, more than you're going to save in your entire life of wagecucking asks you about 'my shekels'
>tfw eating a microwave dinner alone before sleeping and thinking about another day of doing customer support tomorrow

Attached: 1522432237107.jpg (640x534, 65K)

stop this bruh
im gonna cry

Nice larp phaggot

>larp
I wish, I just got off the phone with a roastie who claims the fraud/investigation team are closed right now so have to wait till Monday, branch don't do anything since they can't tell you what's happening as we have a law where they can't "tip off potential criminals"

Fuck all that, every faggot has a sob story. OP was probably a dung beetle in a past life. He's earned his shekels.

>OP was probably a dung beetle in a past life

Attached: 1513729146259.png (447x438, 401K)

I think you are LARPing but whatever.

Lad here in the UK if you are trying to move that amount of money in one go you literally just triggered every money laundering algorithim the kikes have on your account.

They are probably frantically trying to submit a SAR (suspicious activity report) to the financial crime agency in case they get fined for being bad goys.

So what is the proper move? Prior to this transfer do you just contact your bank and let them know or what do you do?

I ain't larping but yeah, they refer accounts to the National Crime Agency, all this bullshit happened when I had an argument with the branch manager, she came out and said she can't do anything now and I started saying you didn't do anything for 4-5 months when you were earning money on my account blah blah etc
1 day later I have a marker on my account, i think they've been bad goys too.

You don't use Deutsche Bank, do you friend?

Could have cashed out in increments of

The proper move is not moving your shekels into the jew vault.

I wanted to cash out during the ATH back in December, plus I only had 1 exchange account that I was fully verified and went though KYC/AML with so just went balls to the wall.

I saw this once when I banked 500k in person (had to go in to create a new account etc. not 500k in physical cash). I had a hoody on with long unwashed hair. The look on the guy's face actually made me feel bad.

use swiss banks you fucking morons

I'm the dude that had that -888k freeze on my bank of america account, good news for me, I went there and they unfroze my account after making some phone calls. But i had to give them my divers license, SS card, US passport etc. Pretty sure they were profiling me or something

He's probably a pajeet

Attached: pajeet4.png (1280x609, 1.19M)

That's called structuring, do that and they'll get you for money laundering

I went in there with tracksuit pants, long greasy hair and gym shoes, I had just left the gym and walked up to the counter and said I want to transfer £400,000 to my Fidelity account please and the black guy behind the counter kind of mumbled fou-four th-thosuands?

then he walked off to get the branch manager lol.

Mate how much initial did you put in?

HMRC will be sniffing around for their Cap Gains tax next year.

Either way I think they have pretty tight deadlines for SAR turnaround.

i remember you from my last thread BOA user, glad you got it sorted.

I bought in 2012 so under a grand, I already got my accountant to register me for my self-assessment and have what I owe.

I'm worried they'll freeze my other bank account too, I have like £100,000 in it since I have my ISA in there but I wanna transfer it to my Fidelity account too.

So what happened with you, did you go to the bank yesterday? Still nothing? I was standing outside the door 20 minutes before they opened shitting bricks

Glorious to see other Brit lads make it

How many Barrett Homes cuckboxes you gonna buy and rent out to normies?

I went in there but the bank is shit and so compartmentalized that specific departments can't really get updated from each other, they just said I need to wait for a call from their investigation/fraud department and we have a shitty law where they can't give anymore than that otherwise they'll tip off "potential criminals"

damn. I really hope you get it sorted out user, really curious how it's going to work out. you should post an update if you ever get your shekels

>if you ever get your shekels
th-thanks user.

Alright fess up, where did you sell your crypto?

>b-but I've b-been a l-loyal supervisor of the high street branch Barclays for years
>I've worked so hard to value our customers and make sure they get the right service
>H-how?? H-how can this scruffy looking NEET have access to this amount of funds?
>J-just how??? He must be a drug dealer on the internet, he just must be

Attached: 170902540.jpg (1000x667, 113K)

Sort of on topic. I received a letter from my bank last year requesting tax details and proof of residency with a deadline and had to be signed by an official or some crap.
I stopped depositing to that account and never heard anything back since. I really need to deposit some cash now. Would it be safe to deposit

probably not, I wouldn't do it user.

Attached: 1463083182731.png (657x527, 62K)

>in possession of revolutionaly technology that will end banks
>sells it and puts funds in the bank
>funds frozen by bank instantly
wonder why user

Are you UK or USA?

I know a lot of British lads got FACTA requests cause they contracted dev work etc. for American firms and the IRS thought they were fatclaps pretending to be UK residents to avoid US taxes.

Which bank is that OP? Brit dumb lad here, who came in Crypto December ATH :(

thanks for the tip IRS

Seriously OP, I hope you lose all your money, you're a stupid cunt.

user what's your swiss bank called ?

no, just complying with kyc/aml laws

same goes for OP. you need to provide ID for most dumb shit you do at a branch so that was normal regardless. what happened was a different department froze the funds which no requires more verification targeted towards kyc/aml

they aren't frantically trying to submit a report, a SAR is routine and they submit one the moment he left after the original transaction

Damn. Well I move around a lot and happen to have received that letter after I changed my address to UK last year.
No longer there though. I'm thinking if I change my address back to non-UK residency, maybe they'll fuck off and I can continue using that account

>keeping that much value in a bank and expecting to actually get it out with no issue from them.
damn, people are retarded. THE ENTIRE POINT OF CRYPTO IS TO BE YOUR OWN BANK. stop participating in their pozi racket

Just occurred to me my company is based in the US, so I think you hit the nail on the head there user!

curious, what do you do?

This is the most unprofessional way of talking i’ve ever seen. The bank should take away your 400k just for talking like this

Yeah so it is up to you whether you fill out any shit.

Basically it is your bank that got the request from the IRS. There is an agreement with OECD countries for more info sharing for taxes etc. so the bank did it to tick a regulatory box.

If you are UK resident you can literally just ignore it.

Can't thank you enough user!

I've got somewhere around $30k in back payments to cash out

Rich people can talk however they want.

Yeah I even heard of them dishing out requests to people who live in UK cities that also exist in USA - e.g. Boston, Cambridge etc. because of the IRS's shitty algo

Clients have zero obligation to talk professionally to the businesses they're transacting with. He's not the one on the job, the bank representative is and what you're advocating would be the height of unprofessionalism.

I reckon you're a fan of The Beverly Hillbillies.

>bank clerk detected

I'm contracted, so I can see why the IRS would assume it was tax avoidance in my case. I just didn't know they could issue one of these FACTAs through my bank though.

I work for a bank and have to take money laundering training; actually don't even work at all with cash or deposits but still have to do it as an employee of the company. There are definitely a lot of ways to launder money and stay pretty much out of trouble. The people who get caught are always the biggest fucking idiots about it. Basically all they have to do is avoid making patterns, work with low amounts and have a bit of patience.

someone make a version of this for this thread

Attached: 1297199080171.png (680x798, 439K)

>tfw your bank representatives started calling you bro because they're trying a more informal approach to customers

Attached: 1530044212947.jpg (389x361, 39K)

Done got you one dem fancy cement ponds mmhum.

I-I cashed out once or twice with Deutsche Bank. Small number though, under 1k Euro. W-Why?

Reminds me of good old time,

> Be 21 y.o me (few years ago)
> Affiliate marketing faggot
> On a net-60 plan, so gets paid for 2 months of work, every 2 month
> Average 50k per month
> Lump sum of 120k sent from another country
> Bank locks deposit
> Calls immediately
> "Hi user I'm calling from bank. We can see you have a large incoming transfer of 120k$ here, we just need some follow up information to make sure it's all good"
> "Ok sure, happy to help"
(wasn't happy but need to be in good stand with bank if make good money)
> "So you are the correct recipient?"
> "Yeah, that's for me"
> "What is the money from"?
> "Some affiliate marketing. Sort of internet marketing, just like every other deposit I've got except I did good work"
> "Ok thank you for your time, enjoy your day"
> TFW when no follow up or proof was needed
> TFW deposit instantly available

what the other guy said and also, it's not like he was saying fuck you to the service guy or some shit, just street talk. literally nothing wrong with that

This guy gets it. Makes me wonder why people feel the need to change their behavior just because they make money. Hilarious.
You don't have to act like a fucking retarded boomer douche because you have money..

Authoritarianism.

what do you guys do?

they just want to do just enough to be able to say "he told us it's xxx so we had no reason to assume it's not true!"

incase anything happens

Was a decent show, movie was horrible.

i work part-time retail wagecuck job.

ok cobie

Yeah, figured. AML. I also know in my country the banks are not the one to investigate crimes but they have an obligation to report it to the respective government entity of financial crimes so I guess they have done that on all of my large deposits but it's been years and nothing more than banks questions every now and then few years in between.

And then my bank account was from when I was a kid so I guess they take this into consideration that I have actively used it throughout my life with incrementally larger deposits.
Would probably be different if I was an immigrant not even living in the country make my first few deposits like this.

>put money you earned through legal means means into several bank accounts
> this is illegal

Fuck it. No point cashing out if they're just going to steal my money

give me an email ill tell you, I'm serious lol
but you need over $500k to get into it with KYC/AML process beforehand

This is the best thing in this thread

I'm concinced now that all the hoop jumping is made out of pure spite that NEETs are accomplishing what they took their whole lives slaving in OT and losing their relationship with their SO and kids to acquire

pic related btw
still have plenty more to move though

Attached: ss+(2018-06-30+at+07.31.09).png (629x255, 13K)

>work with low amounts and have a bit of patience.

And finally op will transfer his sum by the time he is 60

I feel your pain op. This bank bullshit is hurting all kinds of businesses

I m in real estate

Attached: L3nrOxZ3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>Basically all they have to do is avoid making patterns, work with low amounts and have a bit of patience.
h-how low?
Asking for a friend

I cashed out a house and withdrew 200k cash rather than let the bank hold it for 2 months skimming interest.
Fuckers did nothing but delay me all year on this sale so they could nickel n dime my money well fuck them. Had to hire an armed guard just to walk round the corner to a less shit bank

>projecting this hard
Absolute state of jelly poorfags.

Attached: walkby.png (830x974, 110K)

The original is funnier

Attached: 1525536695914.jpg (780x915, 103K)

>he deposited 500k without calling the bank to let them know then argues with the branch manager
lol you're supposed to treat people that work at the bank like gold you retard they have their fate in your hands

Attached: 1529602661607.jpg (324x196, 32K)

how'd you manage to post if you're completely blind?

*your fate in their hands

that's not the original newnigger

>has 400k
>still works part-time in retail

kek nice larp user

FPB? Exepnsive as fuck though

>antisemitism
goyim pls watch your tone wouldn’t want to commit thought crime now would you

Inheritance, don't consider me lucky though. I would give it all back for one more year with them. At least they set up my life for me.

And yes I share your hate with the banks, I basically lost 300k because of the banking bullshit.
Started selling on New Years Eve and took fucking 5 months to get the funds to a bank account

I have over 600k all together and not lying faggot, the live chat is Indian based and useless since they have limited access to the banks actual systems but sometimes I use it to check the status of my 'investigation' or complaint or w/e but mostly, it's pointless.

Attached: 435543354.png (609x903, 40K)

>oy vey
Kek

FUCK. THAT.

Attached: 36364125.jpg (2500x1667, 1.83M)

>My savings account with £550k has gone
>I am sorry to hear that

Attached: 1498007780143.jpg (950x962, 48K)

doesn't matter, you sound like a shady piece of shit-- glad your funds are locked, hope you never get them back.

those kind of jobs make ppl suicidal.

Don't give up, bud.

Attached: myshekels.jpg (1199x800, 221K)

>oy vey
>oy gevalt
>kvetching

it kinda feels like you're playing to the gallery and talking like this to try to impress Jow Forums. Or you're taking us all on a rusecruise.

Personally it feels kind of intuitive to be formal and courteous with any communications with businesses - ESPECIALLY queries or complaints. Always get the feeling it makes it more likely that they'll reciprocate.

But hey, it's your relationship with your bank. Up to you how you correspond with them, but it's worth bearing in mind if you regularly talk to people like that that if the person on the other end catches on that you're taking the piss they'll be as unhelpful as they can possibly get away with, and they certainly won't go out of their way to, for example, bend their guidelines or use whatever (probably limited tbf) discretion they have to help you out.

t. ex Loan Administrative Assistant wagecuck