A magistrate defending his family against an armed gang who stormed his home ended up being arrested himself – and...

>A magistrate defending his family against an armed gang who stormed his home ended up being arrested himself – and accused of a racially aggravated assault.
>Police detained Nigel Stringer for three hours and he remains under investigation while the gang – believed to have been armed with a gun, knives, metal bars and a crossbow – were allowed to leave.
>The 67-year-old, who has been a magistrate for 26 years, is now standing down to pursue a private prosecution against the men.
>His wife Cindy, 55, says she lives in constant fear following the terrifying events of January 14.

So the USD collapses and Bitcoin becomes world reserve currency, we all know this.

Year 2030 and you can buy a villa with 0.1 BTC. But what's the point if literal niggers can storm on your shit and then if you try to defend yourself you'll go to jail? Should we asume we just have to live in a shithole to avoid robbery even if we are rich as fuck? Im sick of living in a shithole flat already and I want a nice house with a pool, it's literally my main motivation.

Oh and forget about Lambos, you'll get followed to your villa by gangs.

Some pointed to places like Switzerland as being safe, but cost of living there is high as fuck.

Some other pointed to eastern european countries such as Ukraine, Czech Republic, Poland or Russia. I fail to see how any of these are safe.

It's over.

Attached: 1010blonde.webm (540x960, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5278638&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

this story is from the UK
what does it have to do with the USD

>In later interviews, the jurors acknowledged that they knew Bryant and Milam were guilty, but simply did not believe that life imprisonment or the death penalty were fit punishment for whites who had killed a black man.
>In November 1955, a grand jury declined to indict Bryant and Milam for kidnapping, despite their own admissions of having taken Till.
>Milam admitted to shooting Till and neither of them believed they were guilty or that they had done anything wrong.
>In 2017, author Timothy Tyson released details of a 2008 interview with Carolyn Bryant, during which she disclosed that she had fabricated the most sensational part of her testimony.

I dunno OP, what's the point of making money in America when someone can just murder you or your children, admit to it, and walk away freely?

god she so hot , guapaaaaaaaaaaa senoritaaaaaaa

pls hav e apenis pleas have. a penis plase have a peins
i do fap fap

Move to Texas. You can kill robbers who break into your house
abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5278638&page=1

In this case it wasn't even his house. Fucking based.

he's a poltard trying desperately to link his oppressed white man narrative to Jow Forums

move to the US. there are more privately owned firearms here than all the world's military and law enforecement combined. it's extremely safe here if you stay away from poor people areas

UK is a joke.

Are you legitimately fucking retarded jesus fucking christ. Do you check under your bed at night for Jow Forumsacks?

holy shit white women need to DIE
who the fuck told her to dance she's so bad
she's not even ugly why can't she just sit there and not embarrass herself while looking stupidly smug the entire time

>1955
Great point, fag

Do you check under your bed at night for niggers?

Considering I live in South Africa yes I do sometimes lol.

What a qt

>what is physical security
>what is a wall
>what are alarms

Get the fuck out of there, no matter your race.

Why?

I guarantee you there will be famine within 10 years, I think you know why.

>Britain
>country
Would rather live in Communist China and I fucking hate China at least they aren't literally insane

Shit I read the first post as get the fuck out of HERE, no matter your race.

Famine, no electricity or civil war is coming. Much sooner than 10 years though.

>Much sooner
I believe you are correct

We must retake South Africa and Rhodesia from the communist bog niggers

>white

It's impossible to fuck girls like that unless you are CHAD.

It's OVER.

>move to US
>get trapped in IRS hellhole
no

triggered beta

in Canada you can't even defend yourself in your own home, and you can never use lethal force, ever. If a wild pack of niggers breaks into your house the law actually says "run and hide in a bedroom closet" i'm serious. There's no stand-your-ground laws or anything of the sort. Furthermore in Canada if a criminal breaks into your house and is somehow injured (say he falls down the stairs, or cuts himself on a knife in the kitchen) the criminal can SUE YOU for their injuries

Girl's IG is sophiiadiamond. She's 16.

>sophiiadiamond
>16
I thougth she was 25 or something, too old anyway

this thread is depressing

Attached: meanwhileinfreedomland.png (635x902, 172K)

why are the best girls always jewish?
not jidf btw

Attached: file.png (805x379, 236K)

Would defecate on her

BTW buy jnt infidels

what's it got to do with white people? the fact you can't defend yourself against home invaders is bullshit don't be such a fucking So᠌yboy

Attached: 1530345018403.png (640x640, 475K)

>multi-citizenship

Attached: 1432413125379.jpg (240x184, 20K)

>some people point to Switzerland but cost of living there is high as fuck.
But in this hypothetical you're rich so I fail to see the problem.

Just redistribute some of your wealth to your community.

I'm moving to Japan!

Attached: 1528676056603.png (300x417, 130K)

This
Also hire security

basically this

By 2040-2050 nowhere in Europe will be safe (there will be 2 billion africans by this point, and most of the population of fighting age in western european countries will be of non-white origin). It's not like Switzerland will be able to hide once France, Germany and Italy are lost. Realistic options for longterm planning are the US (yes, burgers do love to complain but that's because they don't realise how good they have it) or East Asia. Failing that, build an underground bunker next to your mansion...

Lol, a Cherokee wine label board living in someone's head rent free.

>the US

NO, you don't want to be under the IRS radar you dumb cuck.

What about PR? looks like many bitcoin moguls live there.