Peter Brandt calls bull run

This guy predicted the top in December 2017 and the crash in Jan/Feb 2018. CME futures just closed on 6/29. You really think this isn't a bull run? Enjoy FOMOing in at $7k, $8k, or whatever else, you dummy.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (574x224, 34K)

it's obvious. the bart posters are out in force. there may be a slight dip to squeze a few more shorts before liftoff, but it's happening. the tide has turned

dude are you stupid

he writes "from here the next 6k move will be up"

why ? because it cant move 6k down to ZERO

FUCKING BRAINLET

its a joke you retard. if the next $6000 move were down btc would be almost zero

oh ok

oh ok

There we goooooo

Attached: Spacex.jpg (854x570, 310K)

>implying it cant move 5900 down and 100 up

I forgot OP is a faggot, and saw "Paul Brandt calls Bullrun" got me excited until I remembered

retard longs will be squeezed to make it perfect. Shorts get squeezed anyway

>IMPLYING LONGS ARE GONNA BE SQUEEZED

Shh. Only shorts are going to be squeezed over the next few weeks user.

Until you remembered what? He has a pretty good track record.

fuck this retarded ass bitch. "when it goes to $6000 it will go up" he did not predict shit. funny how every time he is wrong we don't make a big deal about it.

Like the jump from $5900 to $6400 was obviously done by a single fucken person. I don't need a boomer who wasted his life looking at charts tell me what to do.

>CME futures just closed on 6/29

Hmmm? Elaborate

The contracts expire on a date near the end of every month. The BTC market is HEAVILY influenced by these dates.

>actual state of Jow Forums
>feels bad man

So this happens at the end of every month. why is this time different than the last 5 months?

HE'S JOKING YOU FUCKING RETARDS
IT CAN'T MOVE DOWN $6000 BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SUB 0
THAT'S THE FUCKING JOKE
FUCKING AUTISTS
THE
ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF
BIZ
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When people get mad like this, you know they're paid to FUD bitcoin on Jow Forums and threads like this make it harder for them to do their job.

It's a fucking joke OP, how dense of you...

stay poor boomers

Attached: 124654647.png (1229x945, 187K)

plebbit user detected

Oh ok.

>10096291
oh ok

Peter Brandt really knows his shit. If I could trust any Twitter guy it would be him.

stfu stop shilling old men you would like to have sex with.

> makes broad statement about market going up or down
> (you) are amazed

No I am talking about his older predictions and check the wording in my first post.

> If I could trust any Twitter guy it would be him.
Implying that I do not trust him but I do think he is worth giving some thought every now and again.

Attached: youngfags.jpg (244x350, 42K)

EOY BTC will rise to $50k crash and rise again in 2019 to $100k crash and rise again to $250k in 2020 crash and rise again to $1 million in 2021 do you all get it now?

BTC rises by the factor of 10!

Attached: 1530145434083s.jpg (250x187, 7K)

alright, so you fucks with him. i get it. i guess he does have a nice smile.

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 1530367774723.png (660x66, 6K)

>people writing common sense
>heh, it's paid fud. Am veddy smadt.
Retard

Actually, when he wrote that, BTC was below $6K, so a move down this large was impossible.

the quadruple end of the week, month, quarter and expiration date for July Bitcoin Futures on CME.

>This guy predicted the top in December 2017 and the crash in Jan/Feb 2018.

he didn't

He didn't LITERALLY mean exactly $6k, round you dum-dum

See you when you FOMO. Common sense does not apply to markets. Markets behave irrationally.