It is time

Fomo3D finally has a release date:
Sunday, July 8th, 11pm GMT+2

Get your ETH ready. Be prepared to stop being poor.

exitscam.me

Attached: mainnetwhen.png (953x588, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/message.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuuuug, it’s coming out already?

>also

Attached: SmartSelect_20180630-190830_Discord.jpg (1207x280, 72K)

To be honest, I don't have the patience of profile to invest on such a high risk project, but god damn their designer is very good

But what if I like being poor?

Attached: yEIrzcr.gif (500x269, 1011K)

Then you can decide to not play Fomo3D. ezpz.
The important fact is: you willingly decide to stay poor.

how do you win in fomo3d?

>make a thread about coming release of legitimate product deemed to succed
>nobody cares
Stay poor Jow Forums

Be the last one to buy for 90 seconds

>> deemed to succeed
That's an unknown variable, but you guys are too sentimental to notice that

you make a bot with a sufficient bankroll
the p3d crowd is filled with ignorant newfags so none of them knows there was an identical series of games released months ago, and the inevitable result of that design was bots
a bunch of people will lose money so one fat nerd with 300+ ETH can increase his stack further, and 3 months later P3D will be down to 2k

cant you rig that if you have enough mining power, or some day staking power?
how does it solve no rng on the blockchain since it can be exploited

Except botting won't be profitable, but you'll see.

Attached: thinkfoil.png (128x128, 17K)

what are the identical series of games released months ago? show me the contracts please

botting will allow you to enter first to the ponzi. Thus giving you an advantage.

you're just assuming a given behavior from potential botters, while failing to realise there's more than one way to skin a cat
in a game like this botting is always superior to human input
the only way to ensure bots can't win is to ensure humans can't win, and then who would play something with 0% chance of victory?

This.

On a closed system, with time a bot will tend to win more than a human, the time it gets to be better than a human is the number of variables. AI principle.

the time it gets to be better than a human is *related* to the number of variables. That's why computers took a long time to win against humans at chess and less time to win at checkers

we're not talking about complex AI projects or complicated rulesets here. this will be broken down by a single human mind within a few days, if not hours. the "botting" here refers to automated actions reacting to data according to a predetermined strategy

Oh but you misunderstand. Bots will surely play a big role. Just saying it's not profitable is all.

You missed the point, with time the bots will surpass humans on the ability to profit, these games are closed systems.

What I mentioned is not even close to complex AI, I'm talking purely about reactionary AI, which is pretty basic and was described by you as "reacting to data according to a predetermined strategy". Bots on these games will be king, is just a matter of time, or more variables of to complicate the matter

Well you're just assuming things based on your previous experiences.
Feel free to check it out and drain everything with your bot then.

There is no point in using a bot with Fomo3D. A bot would have as much of a chance to win as any other player.

I work in the AI field, I'm not saying I can crack the game in my favor instantly, but if the project is successful it is only normal to have a lot more competition and a lot more people trying to get the algorithms right, reducing the PROBABILITY of human success.

so whats the best long term strategy for this game?

Absolutely with you on that point. No disagreement there. Time will tell what'll happen tho. And if everyone resorts to playing with bots it'll be fun too.

Buying P3D because you would get divs from fomo3d regardless if you playing it or not

Indeed, that would be fun, if you like programming that stuff, not so much for fellow humans though

anyone have an answer to how this solves the most basic problem?
if pot becomes too big, then there is incentive for a mining pool to affect outcome.

this is exploitable by evm nature, you cant have rng on the blockchain

Well, it could be a new market for bots. Like trading bots that you can buy now, you'll be able to buy your own tweakable gambling bot.

As I have over 30 years of crypto experience, I, as a crypto professional can tell you - with 100% safety sir - that F3D cannot be hackered by miners.

Attached: 1516914260971.png (645x729, 145K)

The ICO phase negates the advantage of sniping the earliest part of a round. Everyone gets the same price at the end of the ICO so there's no advantage.

exitscam.me/message.mp3

Attached: acall.png (364x404, 89K)