Is your country prepared for the next purge/crucade of Saracens?

Is your country prepared for the next purge/crucade of Saracens?

Attached: next.jpg (600x686, 69K)

schonborn pope when

Ban the burka

very based

Attached: rescue the pope.png (600x525, 49K)

why

>"muslims want to conquer europe"
>over the past few decades, America, Britain and various coalitions have consistently launched invasions and wars against middle eastern countries

Really makes you think.

I like this guy im still pagan tho

good
>fleg
hi achmed the iraqi nazi wannabe

>has no legitimate argument except "look at me i memorise Jow Forums posters"

unironically kys. This is an anonymous board for a reason. Recognising posters is fine, but actively trying to remember them and bringing them up in conversation makes you worse than namefags.

>the iraqi "australian" is immunised against all dangers: one may call him a retard, shitposter, cringelord, baiter, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. but call him achmed and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "i've been found out".

hilarious how zionists like to copy Nazi propaganda that was directed at them.

no
stealth muslim is worst muslim

e*rope would be better off under muslim rule than it is today

agree unironically

that's a literal meme quote, no one gives a shit about who said it he's dead anyway so who cares lol
>zionist
that word doesn't mean "anyone who doesn't think muh religion of peace is the bestest and would gladly blow himself up for some dead pedophile"
i understand, i'm esl as well

Anyone with an irrational obsessive hate boner for Arabs as a whole is almost always a zionist who backs Israel.

There are no muslims on your third world continent yet you have this constant paranoia of them because you identify with America and Israel in their conflicts.

This

shut the fuck up muhammad you know fuck all about my country.
our former president brought syrian human trash refugees here. the government gave them free shit at first and when it ran out they demanded EVEN MORE GIBS. they refused to get a job and if they did they complained about everything being "too expensive". it's obvious it's hard to live when you have 17764964 illiterate mini-cockroaches living under you and your lazy parasite cunt you call wife refuses to work like everyone else because "muh culture!!1!!1!!!1".
we also had guantanamo refugees here, also mudshits. they fucked off thank god.
don't care who does it, could be aliens or venezuela for all i care, but i hope the entire middle east gets nuked ("""people""" included) and turned into chernobyl but with sand instead of snow. you might survive though, after all cockroaches are the only living beings that could survive being nuked.
but yeah, i'm a zionist israeli jidf cia nigger, just like EVERYONE who opposes your autistic murderous savage criminal retarded FAKE religion. kill yourself.

i can dig it

holy shit imagine being this assmad. Yeah I'm sure its the "syrian refugees" wrecking your third world shithole.

Stay assmad, maybe kill yourself if its so miserable for you living there.

this

Also you're not white, you're a brown nigger browner than the brownest Syrian.

i never said these niggers are everything wrong with my country. i just called them out as the filth they are.
i never said anything about being white but if that turns you on here ya go

Attached: my eye.jpg (1440x2160, 538K)

You people are considered trash in the U.S. and every developed country. Arab countries have never even heard of you but you have some hate boner with them because you want to identify yourself with the strong and powerful and want to be accepted by themselves.

At the end of the day your shithole is a shithole and it's nobodies fault but yours. You spics cry all day long at racism from americans and then turn around and aim it at anyone else, so you deserve what you get.

At the end of the day you're living in a shithole and I'm living in a first world country so go fuck yourself.

>Next pope
Lol
If this is real and he really said that he is now excluded to be the next pope.
The (((church))) is a big supporter of mass migration to white countries and multiculturalism

Attached: 1520790254689.jpg (1056x1082, 169K)

that's moronic
it wouldn't be Europe then

seething arape

Not such an illogical, irreverent statement.

t. moderate Reformed person of color

Why do insult his country when you come from the closest thing to hell there is on earth?

Attached: 1518656868409.jpg (910x907, 187K)

Kinda weird coming from a Catholic lol.

Because my home country was actually a developed place with a good quality of life before the (((american invasion))). My home country being a destabilised shithole is unironically one of the few cases where it's somebody elses fault.

And for a country that's been in civil war and terrorism and occupation for 15 years, it still has a lower murder rate than most south american countries.

Attached: Pope-refugees-Getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>a place that barely has goverment cant track crime

Look up the stats for yourself. If you dispute the stats, provide sources and proof that the murder rate is higher in arab countries than in south america.

>You people are considered trash in the U.S. and every developed country.
who cares lol
>Arab countries have never even heard of you
your kind literally came here to live, but whatever
>but you have some hate boner with them
because you came here and acted like welfare queens, with the added bonus of being foreigners we owe fuck all to
>because you want to identify yourself with the strong and powerful and want to be accepted by themselves.
stop projecting, nazi wannabe
>At the end of the day your shithole is a shithole
literally who cares jesus christ
at least i know my shithole is not retarded, backwards and savage enough to get into autistic infighting that ends up killing my population unlike you spergs and your nigger cult
>You spics cry all day long at racism from americans
only commies do it
jesus christ i know this is Jow Forums but holy shit you're truly obsessed with americans
>and then turn around and aim it at anyone else, so you deserve what you get.
it's not le rayyyycism you filthy ape. whether brown, black, yellow or white you're all mudshits. you could be blue for all i care. a mudshit is a mudshit and he could paint himself any colour that in the end he won't stop being a mudshit.
>At the end of the day you're living in a shithole and I'm living in a first world country so go fuck yourself.
is that the only thing you know how to say? australia is not your country, was never your country, and will never be your country. i live in my country. this is my country. i belong. you don't belong. you stick like a sore thumb because you don't belong. you will never belong. you will die in a foreign land you don't belong to. no matter what gender studies majors tell you, you are not australian. you will never be australian. when you brag about australia you're bragging about a country you don't belong to. it's akin to me bragging about, i don't know, china. deep down, you know you don't belong. but keep deluding yourself. go on.

>is that the only thing you know how to say? australia is not your country, was never your country, and will never be your country. i live in my country. this is my country. i belong. you don't belong. you stick like a sore thumb because you don't belong. you will never belong. you will die in a foreign land you don't belong to. no matter what gender studies majors tell you, you are not australian. you will never be australian. when you brag about australia you're bragging about a country you don't belong to. it's akin to me bragging about, i don't know, china. deep down, you know you don't belong. but keep deluding yourself. go on.

Yeah I'm sure a Uruguayan gets to decide that. Lmao go fuck yourself, enjoy living in a poor dirthole if all that matters to you is hating people you've never met.

I have a nice life here, I have a good job, a good wage. I live in a nice house and own a car. My life is infinitely better than yours. You can claim I don't belong all you want, maybe I don't, maybe I do. but my life is still better than yours and that probably makes you seethe.

francis dies when?

Attached: 1548385653980.png (366x400, 240K)

funny how that was the only part you decided to quote. probably because you know all of it is true.
face it. you don't know anything about uruguay. you don't know anything about south america. if i was, say, swiss, what would you say then? what would you brag about? what would your argument be? was my flag that of a first world country, you would have nothing to say.
you brag about something that is not yours. anyone can move to a first world country. i speak english, i could move to a first world country if i felt like it. but i have decided against it. why? because i like this country. i like speaking my language. i like eating local food. i like feeling like i belong. i love this country, and would never leave it outside of tourism. you white knight the middle east, your religion, your country. but if all of those are so great, why have you left them? why didn't you go to another middle eastern country? why did you go to democratic australia, when you love dictatorship? you don't brag about how great iraq is. you brag about how great australia is. when the truth is that you don't belong there. australia is not your country. your people have not built australia. your people haven't made australia great. your people aren't the reason australia keeps striving.
you brag about your life. why should i care? i told you i hated muslims. i told you why. you didn't defend them. you didn't justify their behaviour. your only response is flagposting, and bragging about something that is not yours. i could move to australia if i could. what would you brag about in that case?
i am done with you, good night.

Attached: breakingnews.png (1280x720, 902K)

By Allah I am READY

Attached: virgin crusader chad saracen.jpg (1180x480, 63K)

You don't know shit about Australia or the middle east either. You're lecturing me all like "let me tell you about your country" and look what an assblasted little faggot you turn into when I point out the fact that you're country is a shithole so maybe you shouldn't be pointing fingers. You're the hypocrite number one, and the funny thing is you don't realise it.

You can migrate to australia if you want, but guess what, you'll never be accepted into this country as much as I am. I've contributed more here than you have to your poor thirdworld dirthole.

>me: you are just flagposting and bragging about a country you have nothing to do with instead of defending your people, your religion and the place you belong to
>you: [more flagposting and bragging]
didn't realize this was bait, sorry for being so autistic.

>incredibly claimed
Hah.

>United Methodist Church
>Senior Pastor

you don't even know what my religion is dipshit. And "defend" from what? You're mindless accusations that somehow syrian refugees are a significant factor in Uruguay or even to blame for your shithole being a shithole for centuries?

All you do is dash out insults like a petulant ungrateful child, and then when you get insults in return "m-muh flagposting"

kill yourself nigger

posting in a based australian thread

Arabs are universally despised by everyone they come into contact with. Same with Jews. All you Semites are like that really.

islam wouldn't be so good under european rule

Attached: bilal-hassani-roi-eurovision-2019.jpg (640x420, 34K)

They're basically the same religion, Abrahamic stuff is basically the same shit.

He’s right. Time to stop immigration from Africa and the middle-east, and every else that isn’t geographically within Europe.

t. doesn't know muslim countries are the most degenerate faggy and whored out in the world
>but muh based sharia!!!

"Arabs" account for maybe 20% of global Muslims.

no they aren't, be quiet

"Potential next pope" is just clickbait basically. It's way more boring if it just said "a cardinal" but modern journalists are some of the degenerate human alives so everything they produce has to anger, divide, or confuse people.

Attached: 1446889352563.png (734x708, 595K)