How do I get employers to stop illegally discriminating based on disability...

How do I get employers to stop illegally discriminating based on disability? It's not something I can easily conceal either, because I have to wear sunglasses all the time. I've applied to 120 engineering jobs and they always break off contact when they find out

Attached: 1529530637995.jpg (480x358, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/disability-employment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is your eye issue OP?

Autoimmune retinopathy. I still have 20/20 central vision and can drive and do all the job functions, but I have patchy peripheral vision loss and I have to keep my sunglasses on or else my retinas get toxic from light exposure.

Are you that guy that posted in that ">we do not discriminate based on etc" thread last night?

Yes.

You sure it is real disability? Sounds like mental illness

Sounds like you just are crazy

Well memed.

just hire a recruiter and/or a lawyer and ask their advice.

>Autoimmune retinopathy
They won't hire you because your condition can lead to swift loss of eyesight, and you will sue them because they "made you" work in a well lit area and this "caused" the degradation of your condition further. Your kike lawyer will say the damages exceed $500K+ from future loss of work and eyesight.

It's pretty stupid to demand people hire you who you simply intend to sue.

just tell them straight up your problem so you can directly weed out the ones that dont want you

Attached: 1520219954717.jpg (433x463, 16K)

I'm on an assload of medication to keep it in check. I just need a job.

Just go in there, look them strait in the eye, and shake their hand

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 47K)

This right here. Be open and honest. The good employers will respect it.

He has no peripheral... better not shake any hands. Might end up in a crotch or two.

look man I know it sucks, but you are a walking liability to most employers
there are usually resources to find work for people with visual impairments, its not going to work just doing a normal job search if you have a specific condition

What is natural selection?

Apply for a job as a vampire or night shift parking garage security etc.

Work for the government.

More specifically, if you're an American:

opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/disability-employment/

There are positions for engineers in gov out there as well, or just apply as generic college grad, etc.

What do you mean by "retinas get toxic from light exposure"?

That's a federal crime for them to do that.

I don't claim to understand how it works, but sun exposure makes it worse. I see these super bright flashing lights and the affected areas of my vision fade out.

By engineer you meed programmer? If so, focus on finding remote work.
My coworkers have know my voice for 3 years now, but they've never seen my face.