I am gonna lose my virginity tomorrow with this jockish looking college guy...

I am gonna lose my virginity tomorrow with this jockish looking college guy. He's 21 and I'm 23 and pretty twinkish and a virgin. He wants to fuck me in the ass with no condom. I know it's just a hookup but is it bad that I'm so lonely and desperate for human contact that I hope he fucks me but we can also just hold hands and press our chests/tummys together and just feel our mutual warmth and breathing. I just want human contact and intimacy so fucking bad. In fact I have even seriously considered going straight if that's what it takes. I really just wish we could fall in love and just spoon in bed in our underwear all night. I don't know. I told him I wanted him to wear a condom and he reluctantly agreed but now I'm not so sure. I guess if he didn't wear one it would put me at risk but at least then it could be more intimate and he'd really be inside me and I would actually get to have some of his dick juice lingering in me. I would feel the real him. He says he's clean and tested anyways so meh. I just need intimacy so bad holy fuck I'm so lonely I can't believe I'm 23 and a virgin.

Attached: 1470024663378.jpg (1024x576, 274K)

Imagine being gay and still not being able to get sex

I've only not had sex because until now I have held myself up in my room to watch anime and cartoons instead of interacting with people.

Hot. I wish I had the guts to let people go inside my poopoo. Sometimes I think about it but am too afraid of the phase where it hurts a bit

I feel like it would be easy getting laid just by using tinder/grindr since there's not a gender difference.
The problem with tinder is that girls are pickier than guys (girls only swipe right on guys they actually find very attractive while guys swipe right on any girl they would consider fucking) and the guy's lack of pickiness only reinforces the girl's pickiness. But that isn't an issue for gays.

Jesus says to chop off your hand if it causes you to commit sin

Jesus says to gouge out your eye if it causes you to commit sin

Flee from sexual immorality, fornication, lust and adultery Jesus said, whether you identify as heterosexual or homosexual

All sexual sin looks bad in the eyes of God

That is how serious sexual sins are if you are believing, professing Christian.

Make it at least an effort to get right with God, sooner rather than later

I think it'll probably hurt but I don't care. He will just use a lot of lube and I'll endure any pain. I just can't continue to be alone.

Jesus christ is currently in hell for practicing witchcraft

baito thread
lol

Attached: 1320808592248.png (539x481, 322K)

>without a condom
Rip

You're just going to feel even worse after he's done and leaves because you'll feel like you're only good for sex and nothing more. Trying to establish an emotional connection with anyone when they only want a quick hook up is the wrong way to go about it. You're just going to end up being really thirsty and come off as desparate. And don't trust his word, you'll probably get AIDS and/or STDs

Lmao absolute state of los

Attached: 1548875045825.png (1280x1280, 188K)

im going to kill all faggots

Stop being a retard
You're going to get pozzed if you go down this path
Talk to real boys/men you know, they are really cute, fun to be with, and you won't get AIDS unless they have it.

Attached: munchin onigiri.png (997x781, 488K)

I'm just so lonely I don't care. I can at least pretend in my mind we're in love even if I know he doesn't really love me. And I guess you guys have convinced me. I'll have him wear a condom.

How big is he?

why would you not just get with a guy who actually wanted those things instead of some random hookup

don't do it user, you'll regret it years from now
trust me, you will find someone you have a connection with, and you'll be so much happier when you do

Isn't hiv more or less gone?
I would totally take it up the ass without rubber if i were into dudes, it isn't the 90s anymore.

>Isn't hiv more or less gone?

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: frogs stare.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I thought all gays were nonchalant about sex because of how easy and fleeting it is. Apps like Grindr make this even more so.

Straight men have to deal with hypergamous women where status matters more than the act of sex, where intentions are hidden to save face and preserve chastity and a whole courting process is required.

I thought all of this was avoided with homos and they just cut to the chase.