The day I have realized that Chainlink is not meme

Hi. IQ over 130 here. I have noticed this:

> A little green sense into the market

> other coins make 4-5%

> Chainlink makes a +30%

This makes me think that there is big support behind this project. At the very first sign of a bull run they go to buy as soon as possible as more than they can

Attached: rensm.png (1366x768, 107K)

According to your last two posts it was a scam and goes to zero. Kill yourself curry nigger

Attached: 1527017406577.jpg (700x525, 105K)

it's just random. These random pumps move some coins way more than others, for no real reason, and eventually they'll all go back down. The fact that you think there's any significance to one particular coin going up slightly more at the same time the whole market is going up mean's you're dumb.

Not to say chainlink is bad, i'm no nolinker, but this is literally meaningless.

>ubuntu
>italian language
>130 IQ
haha sure ok m8

link is my main holding
i have 7 figures
your indicator is meaningless
long link
short you

humanity as a whole will be facing increasing challenges in the future
being dragged down by worthless wastes of life like you will harm us all
please do the altruistic thing and choke on the next dick you suck until you're dead
t. honesty

Hm although an impressive pump that... seems to be nothing more than random.
You have to realize this coin has been bleeding and dumping longer than most other coins the past month. So this pump up means nothing of the sort, if it sustains and continues an aggressive move up for the next week .... then you may have a point OP.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2018.06.07 - 15.42.44.16.png (2250x1266, 252K)

Volume started increasing around $0.17. it was clear that someone was repeatedly clearing out the order book around that price. You could see a big spike from $0.16xxx to $0.17xxx every few hours, then someone bleeding back down afterward. It was maintaining the same price while riding in sats as BTC dipped over days.

Then BTC rises and people think it's mooning, but I bet it was basically Jow Forums fomo plus maybe that unidentified repeated buyer making a few last pumps.

>then someone bleeding back down afterward

Typo. That should say "some bleeding", not "someone bleeding". I doubt someone was intentionally dumping the price lower. If they were, they were really bad at it because it didn't work.

I can smell your cunt.

>130 IQ
>looks at price action to determine whether a coin is a meme
I bet you're still holding bags of XVG and TRX like a good norman.

It goes +30% because you only need 1 eth to move it this much

nigger... bitconnect ha weird random pumps too

I can smell your cunt.

Tbh, I should have bought.

I figured I'd wait till they stopped buying, but I guess they had deeper pockets than I expected.

really? where do i get 1 eth? also, what is eth?

>it was clear that someone was repeatedly clearing out the order book around that price.
Wasn't link continually floating around 16c regardless of what ETH and BTC were doing last November?

I don't know.

It reminds me of some blog post by some supposed investor group that said they would buy link up to $0.17, if I remember correctly.

Ofcourse, you have Chainlink-Man on your side.

Attached: ChainlinkMan12.png (537x512, 266K)

This is fucking shitty fud. Everyone knows Sergey is chainlink man.

Cringey