How many bitcoins do I need to look like this?

How many bitcoins do I need to look like this?

Attached: 1530374502081.webm (960x540, 990K)

I think you just need to be a 5'5 manlet with a decent diet and 30lb dumbells.

you do realise he is a 33 year old boomer.....yfw.

enough so you don't have to wagecuck and can train all day

That posture though.

that guy is 6'1

Does he only train lats?

however many btc it takes for dental work, botox/facial surgery, hair transplant, and 2 years in the gym

Attached: CristianoRonaldoBeforeAfter.jpg (499x368, 71K)

To look gay? Youre already there user

I think all he did was fix his tongue posture, stopped mouth breathing, and started sleeping on his back.

This is so gay. Football is so gay.

nice comparison, laughing and pulling a goofy face in one picture, smiling in the other.
His hair line looks exactly the same either way. Only thing I agree with is dental work. And obviously training/gym.

1. Do push ups and pull ups with progressive overload.
2. Consume less calories than you burn.

You can pull up other pictures of young Ronaldo and see for yourself. His hairline started fucking up later in his career but he eventually got it fixed.

Underdeveloped arms and chest. Overdeveloped lats.

All he did was start mewing you dumb fuck.

Fair enough, but the comparison you provided has a damn near identical hairline.

isn't it retarded to do both?

>His hairline started fucking up later
Not true unless you post proof..

You don't build muscle at a caloric deficit.

How would it be retarded to do exercises for various parts of your body?

What do you mean? You mean progressive overload while on a calorie deficit? It's a meme you can't do both at the same time. Seen at least two studies where people gained muscle while losing fat. Of course you'll gain more on a surplus but you also get fat so.

hey buddy, fuck you

Attached: 1529746144286.jpg (450x418, 18K)

Attached: 1519184784697.jpg (1536x1536, 316K)

Attached: 1516420231586.jpg (900x948, 260K)

Haven't looked at studies but from what I've heard/read, you need to be at a caloric surplus to gain mass (either fat or muscle). Which does make sense if you think about it (energy is mass after all).
Of course if you eat at a deficit and lose fat, your muscles will look more "defined" and it may seem like you gained mass, while all you did was uncover it from the fat.

>sleeping on your back
good luck with that, its fucking annoying

Dumb ass, he has no male pattern baldness genetics, look at his dad.

>look at his dad.
dude looks alpha af

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo-family.jpg (786x476, 81K)

>Haven't looked at studies but

I think we found the problem.

>Which does make sense if you think about it (energy is mass after all).

Yeah but your body can use your fat stores for energy, that's why they disappear eventually when you don't get enough calories from food. If you're really low on fat it's harder I think but if you're obese you can definitely build muscle whilr losing fat. Also muscles are mostly water anyway.

You need to train your body to use fat for energy through diet. I'm saying an average person won't gain muscle when on caloric deficit.
There's a reason why people go through bulk/cut cycles. Most people put on way more muscle through a regular carb/protein/fat diet. Instead of cutting out carbs and entering ketosis to burn fat for energy.

Attached: david-beckham-veneers-before-and-after-photos.jpg (980x735, 317K)

>You need to train your body to use fat for energy through diet.

WTF does this even mean?

Attached: WTF.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Rest in peace Tsunaldo.

Attached: tsuuuuuu4.jpg (639x871, 175K)

It means exactly what I said. You don't just randomly force your body into burning fat for energy one day. It takes time. Easiest way is to go on a keto diet for a couple of weeks.

terrible genetics, disgusting symetry

Wait you're serious? What do you think happens to fat when you're in a calorie deficit and why?

the average person who starts working out the first time in their life will gain muscle while on a 20-25% caloric deficit and train heavy and hard

its called body recomposition

Nope. their bf% will just go down so their existing muscle will just show more.

lol no stop talking shit

Ronaldo has god tier genetics in terms of athleticism though. And I'm English so I hate the fucking guy, but he is one of them people who can play ANY sport and be good at it. I heard a sports commentator who knows him say the same... that he will start playing a sport like if you mention it to him, and then before you know it he's better than you at it.

He's getting fucking old, and he's still the best player on the planet. It's actually fun to watch him play, and I rarely watch football. He makes watching the game a joy.

So yeah, that paired with enough money to eat well, no stress, etc, and you start to look good over time.

Rich people even if they're naturally ugly always look better because they usually live better. They dress better, smell better, and are more positive, etc.

Faggots just a figure of speech on /biz, you homos really can find a better place for your homo admiring

Attached: EAB1F8FA-14DD-439A-80AA-ABA0548146F2.png (640x1136, 1.21M)

Thanks for gaysplaining that, fag

>10099022
Yeah? I wanna see him try cycling you toothless eegit.

you will never have enough

I've sold all my bitcoins at $5800, I don't even care any more, I'm out

body recomposition is a meme. You can't gain significant muscle mass on a consistent 25% caloric deficit. Especially if you're doing HIT.

You're either bulking or cutting. Pick one.

typical armchair lifter logic

I probably should have been more clear. Being in ketosis allows your body to burn fat in return for energy MORE EFFICIENTLY, not allows it period.
If you cut carbs cold turkey you'll feel weak af, until you enter ketosis and your body uses fats more efficiently.

then how do you explain strenght gains in a calorie deficit?

If you actually lift and believe that being in 25% calorie deficit will allow you to build muscle I'd like to see your pics. Probably got body dysmorphia and think your noodle arms are yuge.

Under 0.1 to buy enough for a blast/cut

He's 6'2 you tard. Not too tall. Not too short.

fat turns to muscle

Brainlets in this thread. I am /fit. In general if you eat at a deficit it’s difficult to make noticeable gains. However the lower your body fat percentage the higher your test levels are so for some people they could be slightly stronger at a lower body fat.
If you are very fat and an absolute beginner you could eat at a deficit and make gains because you will be making mainly CNS gains for the first few weeks anyway.

But no, fat cannot ‘turn to muscle’.

wtf would sleeping on your back do

based

>train heavy and hard
biggest meme ever.

You can certainly use the energy from fat to build muscle, if you also eat properly. Lifting at caloric maintenance WILL get you more cut

just do 2 day fasts with 1 day keto refeeds you turbo dyel faggots

He is like a fucking rooster