About to start a 16 hour shift

>about to start a 16 hour shift

hows your weekend so far, Jow Forums?

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ViseG5FGsmw?list=PL9B9F1FE03162F823&t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYb_8MM1tGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heh another day another dollar.

Make sure you start it off right with a sip

Figuring reasons to live, so far i got none

Smoked salmon and big titties brother.

Went to a historic UK city for a weekend break. Had sex with my 9/10 wife from our top floor hotel room overlooking the cathedral. Enjoyed the 30c UK summer with a boat ride the went out for drinks. Feels great of being rich.

>tfw 9 hour bouncer shift
>get to come dress casual and sit on stool all day
>can just sit there and look at phone as I card people
>$130 no tax under the table pay
desu not bad

different day, same shit

Just finished a 65 hour week on the rails. Actually working towards a goal instead of hoping shitpto makes me rich because I’m a lazy degenerate.

Question here, why do bouncers leave guys alone who can actually fight and kick out the guys getting their asses handed to them?

Once saw one guy fuck up like three people at once and the bouncer completely left that guy alone, didn't even make eye contact with him and threw the other guys out.

The bouncer doesn't wanna be #4 nigga

I don't understand?

comfy 3 day weekend and monday 6 hours of work

Attached: 1528547029949.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

youtu.be/ViseG5FGsmw?list=PL9B9F1FE03162F823&t=13

Attached: Swallow me.jpg (288x175, 3K)

Because you don't have much job security, insurance coverage comes from your pocket and people get paid more than us to be fighting people so why try. When shit gets out of hand we are the first ones out the door. If we get fucked up we are stuck with the medical bill and out of a job, if we win we might get a lawsuit which will get fired and get our guard card revoked. On top of that you want the guys that might just die or about to get fucked up badly out first before you get EMS and cops swarming your spot which scares the clientele and can kill business.

There are only so many places nowadays that if you fight you can get away with it, but most bars and clubs are scared of lawsuits that they rather fire the guy and hire someone else. The only thing most guys can do is intimidate and hope their big size can scare off people, but in case it doesn't you have to be there, threaten with calling the cops or wait to get hit so you can say it was self-defense. Luckily I got this small bar with plenty of traffic that only problem is people underage trying to get in so I don't have to deal with most of the shit the other guys have to deal with.

pretty good thursday i told my wageslave boss to fuck off after 3 week came home and took 500mg of MDMA ROlled whole day slept whole day friday sold 25 pills of mdma friday night going to the club tonight to sell the rest FUCK WAGESLAVING IM GOING TO BE A DRUG DEALAER

Attached: cvbgf.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Fuck, apart from this guy am i the only one getting JUSTed?

I'm about to start the last 12 of my 48hr shift, and I'm feeling fine pussy.

Informative.

Heavy larp

>getting high on your own supply
never gonna make it

i needed it to much shit was on my mind

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYb_8MM1tGQ

>larp
lmao who do think comes when you call 911?