JUST HODL

I just realized HODL is a massive meme. If one KNEW that the market was about to dip and they still held, instead of tethering up so they can buy in at a lower price, they would have to be a complete brainlet. Even if it is a taxable event, the end ROI would be much greater than your "JUST HODL" gains.

Attached: 1528746147124.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

I know
I want to kms but it was my first bubble and I won’t let it happen again.

>If one KNEW that the market was about to dip

Big if or?

hey guys I just KNOW the price is gonna fall from $1 to $.50 again
you'd be fucking RETARDED if you didnt capitalize on that LMAO *sells 10000 bitcoin*

taxes are too high and some might lose neetbux if too much cash inflow from capitals gains thus impossible to sell even if know it gonna crash

Attached: echo.jpg (500x361, 48K)

taxable event is also just fear mongering.
buy coins on coinbase -> buy alts without id verification -> they moon -> sell for tether -> convert to usd -> transfer to original exchange. dont cash out for a year from your original buy date on coinbase. report sell date of assets as the 1 year mark

looking back on the tax season most of the irs probably has no idea wtf to do with this crypto shit anyway. its laughable that you really think they track your thousands of transactions especially from unverified ukranian exchanges like liqui

HODL is for fucking suckers so smart pre-sale/teams can cash out on you as you get raped lmao

altought big money does not buy coins they buy etf banks list among stocks

its not as simple as that though if people can read the future the would of, so holding and buying as it dips is the safest option

Attached: 11kji7.jpg (600x416, 123K)

its not a meme, the reason people sincerely suggest just HODLing is because

>If one KNEW that the market was about to dip

then they'd be able to see into the future, which they can't. There's huge risk and it's always a guessing game. Almost no one perfectly times the top or bottom. HODLing is best if you're just an uneducated normie idiot because you'll probably end up losing even more if you try trading the dips and spikes over the long run.

Hindsight is 20/20 faggot. Btw senpai sauce on this thot

Lots of people over-trade and would have been better of holding and only checking the price of BTC once a year. The emotions of day and swing trading mean it is not for 90% of people.

Nobody knows these things. Hodl meme was created because most of those that sold in the past never bought back.

right. point being, paying ludricous taxes on these coins is just fear mongering by the jews trying to take your money. there are many loopholes to navigate the unclear system and Ill be damned if im giving some jew 45% of my money when I can make some moves to pay 1/4 of that just to shut them up

No one knows where the market is going. Did you actually believe that you fucking retard?

Attached: 1475293208458.png (640x640, 12K)

>taxes are too high
I'd much rather lose 15% of profits to taxes than lose 50%+ from falling for the HODL meme

We are going to keep moving down probably to around the 3k range before genuine sideways movement and then another big bull market around 1.5-2 years from now. Just like always

>much rather lose
Bubbles over. Get out

this. all projects are shelling out money and getitng out of yearly lockup periods. the sell off will be immense. Lmao and they got in at 1/20th of the price that you did

>1.5-2 years from now. Just like always
haha, it could be 5 years because so many people got fucked on this crash. the bigger the fall, the longer the recovery

>Bubbles over. Get out
I got out of the crypto space months ago

There may be not enough volume for you to go back...

Just remember for market cycles a deeper crash predicts a better recovery but a a large upswing doesn't predict the crash. The deeper this crashes the better the dip will be.

I met a guy today who sold all his btc he'd bought for under 50$ a few years back. He made $8000 in 2013. If he'd just HODL'd 'like a retard' he'd be a millionaire several times over right now. lol

Stop lying on the internet you gay bastard.