Bart?

Another failed pump to encourage bullrun....
Bull and fren pump us up reking all bears selling the bottom. They stop...
>it goes sideways
They come back, pump millions in again
>it goes sideways
>it down trends
>someone dumps a decent amount
>everyone else fomos and dumps before the next guy does

Seriously tho, not trying to be a negative fag but go look at the chart. It's 1 exchange, or group, or person doing the major pumps.

Attached: Bull JUST.jpg (725x483, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yup

That's why I didn't bought in yet, waiting for the further dip

Someones buying

Attached: 1522440823295.jpg (640x478, 67K)

look at the order history kek
These fucking pajeets buy .007

No buyers in sight, wtf is this shit. I mean really.... is there anything that will start off the buys again? What will it be?

Attached: BoboIntensified.jpg (1440x1416, 66K)

11th of july

why

Dont you know??

tell now
no larp pajeet

New world currency, boiii

I'm a buyer under 5000.

>phoenixcoin amirite

Man it's hard to say. IF it's following this, then ... we hit our bottom. And we uptrend slowly for a long time

But if we start heading down again and break support, then your good

Attached: memechart.png (1200x820, 1.1M)

This is just liquidating traders using lower margin. When bears or bulls are making guaranteed gains, there is money on the table.

This anemia will continue until a quarter before a commodity crypto ETF is back on the table. For now we wait for regulations or self enforcement to reign in the trading irregularities that the SEC said they had a problem with at the beginning of January.

GBTC is a bitcoin only commodity. Normies can get exposure to crypto there. I have been in and out of GBTC on fidelity and so can every other boomer.

We're easily still somewhere between anxiety and denial going by public sentiment

Their nav doesn't track properly. They do not adjust their holdings like coinxbt. They're also OTC and so most of us can't dump pension money on them.

GBTC trades at a premium, true, but so do many ETFs. I have had GBTC in my roth IRA and other people I know have had it in a traditional IRA.

this entire market is hype driven

the masses have been burnt too bad over the last year or so to have any trust in cryptocurrency and probably won't for years to come. Any dipshit that was going to "invest" has already done so, you're not going to get any fresh blood in here.

So they try to pump, create hype, but no one bites to drive it higher. It'll be like this for the next 3-5 years most likely, wish occasional pumps and then down trends.

Attached: 534859736.jpg (395x594, 186K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

yes, several large guys who bought at 8K and don't find enough liquidity to get out.

>if its bullish, it will go up. If its bearish it will go down

Kek
Why are u bearish tho?

I have GBTC and BTCS just in case one of them does better.

Because i only see a few bulls left doing all the work. Everyone else is a cuck, i'm trying to be bullish. I just don't see it, now we sit and wait. Till 'those' ppl come back and pump us another leg up. If they don't come back, then we go down fren.

Attached: Sinklets.jpg (249x211, 28K)