ITT we post phrases like "I sold BTC at $5800 a few days ago" or "BTC is going below $5800...

ITT we post phrases like "I sold BTC at $5800 a few days ago" or "BTC is going below $5800, im not buying any" etc so data miners pick up false information and start a bull run thinking idiots sold at the bottom

Attached: mastermind.png (54x56, 2K)

I will buy bitcoin when it hits 100k

Attached: IMG_20180628_004122.png (276x259, 11K)

Why would any one datamine neet board?

OP is a faggot

BTC is absolutely going to 5k within the next 7 days you fucking idiot

I sold at $5800....its going to $5.5k or lower for sure! Do not buy BTC in July 2018!!! It's going to $2k minimum!

OP playing 4D chess with pen&paper

If we test $6500 again and it falls....we're going to $4k! Sell now while its above $6000, I just sold at $6300 a few mins ago!!!

I will buy Bitcoin if ut dips below 1k

WE BULL NOW AND GO TO 16K END OF JULY.

I sold all my Bitcoin at 6k, I will buy Bitcoin if it dips to 2k

I sold at 5790 below the market price at devastating 78% loss. DO YOU HEAR ME?

Holy fuck boys

Strong support at 6300 bitcoin will never be under 6300 again

Attached: 79162A20-948F-4866-9C46-278FD9FF93D4.png (1313x1398, 841K)

I bought Bitcoin at 19k and sold it all at 6k, I never want to hear the word Bitcoin again.

I sold everything at 5800. We’re going to at least 2k. I’d suggest you sell as well. Bitcoin is truly dead

Yeah I want to believe BTC will start a bull run....but the hype is dead!!! I sold at this last bump to $6.3k, its all downhill to $5k and lower from here....

I just went 100x long at 6301 wish me luck guys I hope I don’t get liquidated

There is not a chance that ETH ever goes under $440 again, eos is strongly holding at $8 and literally can’t crash anymore as it is already down more than 50% from ath

This market is looking so fucking bullish right now we should all go all in before the golden bullrun starts

I can’t believe there are retards selling their bitcoins here at these price

Literally feel like I’m stealing right now.

I sold all my Bitcoin at 5800$.

Get a load of this guy

Attached: 1511977096307.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

If you are not buying Bitcoin Cash right now you deserve to be poor

FUCK this shits going straight to $1k. that's right all the way to one thousand US dollars. $1000 and maybe below/under/sub-$1k and noone will buy this worthless ponzi scheme again.

Yes sirs buy bitcoin now to the moon we go

Attached: FFBC2B3F-7F29-4BAF-A713-85C0A84F8940.png (901x904, 829K)

Fuck this. Just sold everything. I recommend you all do the same, fuck Bitcoin, Sold all my Bitcoin at 5790$.

the sad thing is there's a lot of brainlets who unironically think this is true

This is it guys, we bull now. I went all in at 6k and opened a long with 25x leverage. Liquidation price is 5200. So comfy.

WOW you’re lucky I put a bit more high leverage so my liquidation is at 5700 but I’m 100% sure there is not a chance we can go that low again so I’m gonna just leave this position open with no stop loss while I sleep tonight

You're right. In fact-----look at all these WORMS I coaxed out of the board, like pouring hot boiling water on a corpse, they've all crawled out and showed themselves.

WOW you called me a WORM BTFO :(

Bitcoin will never ever be under 6k again it’s the mining cost and there is now a triple bottom there

Attached: 1FCFABC0-2257-4E25-AC03-79031778C1D7.jpg (671x547, 132K)

The miners will stop the blockchain below 6k and the price will increase. That way BTC will never ever go below 6k again. I just bought a ton and I hope you did the same. Our lambos are waiting for us.

Keep going guys BTC just shot up $30 whole dollars because of this thread!!!!

I sold at $6000 lads, am I going to make it?

I'm installing Bitcoin core right now, am I making a huge mistake?

Depends on WHY you're installing it.

I just can’t stop selling at loss. All of my life savings are in Bitcoin I bought in December. I don’t care if it goes any lower, no hope left for me. Thinking about shorting with 1BTC on Bitmex.

I’ll only start buying crypto when BTC is back to $15.

see you back in the next universe

I want a bitcoin wallet that I can store offline in a USB drive. I have a USB drive I'm not using and I just won some money in the lotto and I want to put into bitcoin but I don't want to have the wallet connected to the internet and get hacked.

Yeah then you're making a huge mistake. If you install bitcoin it's to run a node, not have a wallet. Get an SPV wallet instead.

Is Electrum good?

BTC is going below $5800, im not buying any
BTC is going below $5900, im not buying any
BTC is going below $6000, im not buying any
BTC is going below $6100, im not buying any
BTC is going below $6200, im not buying any

Honestly if you don't understand the security implications, having an offline USB drive is only imaginary security. Because they'd just need to hack your computer and steal the keys when you connect the drive the next time.

If you can't secure your computer well enough to run an online wallet, you'll need an offline wallet in a separate computer that you never connect to a network. Or just get a good hardware wallet...

>BTC is going below $5800, im not buying any
>BTC is going below $5900, im not buying any
>BTC is going below $6000, im not buying any
>BTC is going below $6100, im not buying any
>BTC is going below $6200, im not buying any

BTC is going below $5800, sell now!
BTC is going below $5900, sell now!
BTC is going below $6000, sell now!
BTC is going below $6100, sell now!
BTC is going below $6200, sell now!