My friends are coming over tonight

We are going to have lots of locally brewed beer and veggie burgers. After we get done sharing rpg tricks we trade crypto secrets. We are all admins on sites like reddit and Jow Forums. Any questions you want me to ask them?

Attached: $oyboy$.jpg (639x472, 104K)

Wow great thread OP very creative, much laughs

enjoy your sugar estrogen water and estrogen burgers

Does onions lattes improve trading skills?

What's your opinion on being penetrated by a man?

Start a movement with them to add flags on biz

jfc. I actually know someone who has 'blockchain advisor' on his facebook profile. And yes, he is an admin on a crypto medium group. LMAO he actually is a walking meme. Jow Forums is eerie at times.

I don't know. Never tried lattes.
Anyways, I know they are going to talk shit as I drink real milk still and they are like totally obsessed with not drinking almond or $oy or alt-dairy based milk.
One guy is the admin on reddit/dash so I already have lots of questions lined up for him. Anyone have any questions?

>That one woman in the back acting like a normal human being while these boys act like school girls taking a group selfie.
Stay in the west/midwest please

We should not interfere in other people's preference. This isn't 1920 you know.

your numerals confirm. yes, Jow Forums is the source of truth on the internet

I would like you to ask them what happened to mens masculinity?

the same thing that happened to women's femininity

Yes and that is???

What part of masculinity is missing from us guys? Don't be so triggering :(

Attached: 4chancensors.jpg (739x960, 243K)

>ID azzsilt

Like your 8s too

Attached: 1525274298143.jpg (1024x996, 274K)

Do you cry when you get frustrated?

LOL

Top lel

DYOR no spoonfeeds

I am back guys. There is this one guy (Jow Forums mod) that showed up 20 minutes ago. He was complaining about how some "chad" guy called his friend Antasha "she"! These old boomers and their strong pronouns are out of control. Anyways, he brought some lemongrass tea so I got to go. I will ask him some questions if anyone posts them.

Do you feel shame when you permit another man to ejaculate in your rectum?