Shill me your sub $2M microcaps

Looking for really really small marketcap projects, sub $2million marketcap. Rebrands, swaps, new teams, etc. I am poor and I'm willing to gamble on a small project doing a x10 in the next bullrun.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u6.png (413x549, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethbet.io/
beta.ethbet.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: TURTLEMOONSOON.png (180x279, 6K)

bump

Origami network, actually a really good project

I’ve been thinking garlicoin

Slimcoin, decentralized websites

doriancoin
it has no price, never been traded. i have 12 million of them. if someone wants to buy some i can buy our way onto an exchange and we can all make it together

Hawala.Exchange. beta literally comes out tomorrow, never gets shilled, i've kept it for me until now but i'm done accumulating

10x is a joke.
Projects with that low of a mcap did 100x in the last quarter of 2017.

nvm it's called hat.exchange on cmc

Attached: 1528486747798.jpg (187x184, 14K)

SHL.

can anyone shill me on masari? looks like an xmr copy with nothing to show yet, supposed to do uncle mining and on chain sharding but idk

Attached: Masari-Logo-1.png (400x399, 37K)

I have a coin that has never been mentioned on this board, but I'm not selling it for free. These are just shills slinging their shitcoins. I'm talking completely made in house chains that are completely unique. If you want information I'd expect compensation. Anyone who's interested should inquire within.

Ignite Ratings

Orbis mesh on Switcheo. Bluetooth iot. 500,000 cap. Thank me later

DAOstack (GEN) should see easy gains

SHL

Syncfab - MFG 1M cap, did ico for 15M only tanked because of distribution fuckup, very solid project, real world use case in one of the biggest industries in the world with many news ahead

DXO. Automated network goes live in the coming days.

This seems dead. Discord and telegram are ghost towns.

Unironically all in. Go.

logichain (logi) - $1.01M raised

Obsidian (ODN)

Obsidian itself is trash and gets bashed on here by paid fudders. There will be a fork or something for a 1:1 for this new coin called Odin.

Reason for split is because ex lead developer is a crack head and owns 1/4 of the supply. Fork will allow everyone to get new coins in a except that one dude who owns 1/4 of the supply. New coin will feature a privacy platform for dapps in the mobile space. It's not a shit erc20, new coin will be a fork of PIVX. Sub 1m mcap. Accumulate while you can. DYOR

Attached: 1517026907403.jpg (1200x658, 116K)

crave

clear poll

double dubs and trips confirm

9M mcap: XTO. DYOR though. Order book is very thin

O R I G A M I
R
I
G
A
M
I

SHARD, the next BNB. DYOR.
Not yet on cmc, and trading for 1/5 of ico price.

SNTR Masternodes coming soon

Attached: 1528425925994.jpg (750x522, 58K)

IPSX is barely above 2 mil
It's the most legit project in a sea of low-cap shitcoins imo

Clearpoll;
Wish;
Publica;
Origami.

All with a proper use case.

Wownero. It's a memecoin but with some monero devs and the first bulletproof blockchain (and since genesis block). It's going to be a monero testbed I guess.

any thoughts on opus? it could be a potential 10x+ but it's kind of risky, might die in the inevitable shitcoin apocalypse

Eth scaling solution capable of 15tps per user(address), with no practical restriction on the number of potential addresses

Attached: 847aef5aa100947d1140b7b7afbf48d3b88e7af3.jpg (1920x1282, 234K)

Hubii is not an eth scaling solution you dumbass, you don't even know how to shill your own project. Striim, on the other hand, is the eth scaling solution and it is made by the devs of Hubii Network.

Kanade

Stealth phase Jap coin in some dexes right now but getting listed on an exchange shortly

Blockcat

Atmos

Pic related. You seem to be up-to-date on the project, what are your thoughts and are you holding any? I can't believe striim hasnt caught more attention yet

unironically this, turtle has ~1 million mcap with solid devs & community

>128k mcap
holy balls, im going to get $100 of this shitcoin just for giggles

Also look into XDAG, it's ~5mill mcap I think, but an interesting coin.

It's a bunch of promises so far, I have some, but their claims are not proven, it's all words and no substance, since the ICO. They say always they are working hard, but they don't have anything to show besides a meager wallet and a remade website. I might be wrong in the long term, but for now, I have my doubts

I didn't partake in the ICO but i've been watching it closely because of their relationship with Telenor. Striim whitepaper is what really sparked my interest. Github is now public btw, if you want to check in on their progress

Attached: 9260265d7abb5a19649f3e803asdb675.jpg (867x2000, 413K)

is that from jd in scrubs?

unironically 0xbitcoin

ethbet.io/

beta.ethbet.io/

I guarantee it,OP.

Attached: ethBet.jpg (2622x1670, 1.16M)

bump for great justice

have a bunch and didn't realise how long it got, definitely gonna stock up on some

this. i'll start shilling this later, it's time again.

Attached: logobg.jpg (493x274, 47K)

Almost nobody notices that is a erc20 cryptocurrency finally (instead of the erc20 tokens that we had).

Attached: 41A0D225-BD0E-4FB6-88F1-C4BF1CB05247.png (800x2000, 508K)