MODS NEED TO BAN THIS MONSTER ADVERTISING...

MODS NEED TO BAN THIS MONSTER ADVERTISING. IT LITERALLY STARTED FROM 1 GUY ON Jow Forums LITERALLY SHILLING IT AND FORCING THE MEME. THE BOOMER MEME IS GREAT WITHOUT THE MONSTER SHIT ANYWAY.

WHAT THE FUCK LOOK AT THE CATALOG THERE ARE 10+ MONSTER THREADS

Attached: 1520212525855.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>30 yr old *sips* boomer fag detected

network effect

>That 30 year old boomer that prefers Rockstar to Monster

Attached: 1529770722643.png (381x353, 75K)

kek

Even if it was meant ironically at first.. all irony is lost on morons and they actually buy this posion lmao

>Jim we need a way to reach new customers
>let's market to those NEETs that lost all their money trading internet coins
>brilliant!

Attached: S_I_P_B_O_Y_S.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Most popular memes originate on Jow Forums. Memes are powerful

boomer meme is from biz originally, but fit adopted it.

No, the boomer meme is from biz, the monster sip meme is from fit.

Basically the same one shill on fit was trying to market it as a good preworkout drink and spammed EVERYDAY.

Then it became an ironic meme

>Memes are powerful
Only to underage retards that never leave the internet

Nah, they are re advertising. Jow Forums memes filtler out to the wider internet. Won't be long before you see this shit on Twitter.

you must be retarded if you think this is actually paid shilling.

Double kek

they unironically conduct market research in Jow Forums to get a grip at the edgy 15 - 25 segment that refuses to take part in any other kind of market research

>let's shill our product by associating it with retarded caricatures of the most hated demographic out there.

To believe I share a board with actual retards like OP. Fuck me.

The only retard is you, you fucking idiot. It doesn't matter, the advertising still works regardless because you see the branding. You subconsciously will lean toward buying it if thirsty and in a store/in a rush, etc. Learn how advertisement works, retard.

Why would companies still advertise if everyone knows its just trying to sell them? Answer: Because it DOESNT MATTER, you still saw it, and recognised the branding that little more

You're dunning kruger in the flesh

chek'd and kek'd

>not shorting MSNT
those high school boomers who grew up drinking even 1 can of this stuff every day are getting serious health issues now.

short term rising oil is a negative on their production/logistics so is a europe wide co2 shortfall

Attached: !JEB.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

>Drink Monster Energy™ it's a favorite amongst annoying prematurely balding 30 something losers who still play world of tanks all day. Don't you want to be like that guy from the meme?

Brilliant advertisement. You should be head of marketing. You are not clinically retarded at all! Associating a product with desirable feelings events or people? Nah just stick our logo to some dumb meme! I guess companies pull advertising from everything that might shine a negative light on them like "controversial"YouTube videos for shits and giggles.

Please refrain from shitting our board up with your low IQ threads just because you don't like some meme because it hits to close to home. It's bad enough as it is.

Learn how advertisement works you fucking moron

great counter you fucking retard.

Free market bitch. It’s what the people want.

i bought the orignal monster it tastes pretty good

You aren't to be argued with. You're simply incorrect in about everything you said. It would take a simple google search to learn that you're wrong, but you aren't interested because you just want to fling shit.

Do ANY amount of research, and you will find that your previous posts are retarded.

Calorie free redis better

Sounds like you need to grab yourself a Monster Energy™ Ultra and Unleash the Beast, kiddo.

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 68K)

I carefully stated why you are wrong in my post even a retard like you should be able to understand it and all you can muster up in response is "google advertising lol" Christ you are dumb. I mean you unironically believe that Monster invented the boomer meme to sell their energy drink and you want to tell me anything about how advertising works! Stop huffing glue you retarded mouthbreather.

This

Wish they'd advertise good coins and not energy drinks. Fuck Monster. Red Bull all the way.

unironically this. monster energy drinks can give you the power to beat back the meme and see clearly despite the shills and the fud.

why does everybody hates glue huffer?

Attached: junky LIFE.jpg (1024x794, 103K)

no it isnt

They dindu nuffin!

Attached: 1440962821312.png (1888x1852, 630K)

Wrong

Attached: 1528050930670.jpg (780x1024, 85K)