He is back bitches

He is back bitches

nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/

Attached: A2FE8A97-FF3A-407B-AD21-EE1D9FA9DA47.jpg (1440x1080, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-30/is-bitcoin-creator-writing-a-book-cryptic-note-indicates-yes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You really turned full faggot mode /biz
>this is fucking huge

Attached: 61BE0967-F952-4406-A711-438F458AC998.png (640x1136, 146K)

I could have made that shitty web page

The boomer Satoshi.

hmm? So hes alive?

John Cena?

something is prepping
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-30/is-bitcoin-creator-writing-a-book-cryptic-note-indicates-yes

That writing style. Can t be him/her/them. Someone will just make some money with that shit

>not signed with satoshi's key
inb4 it's craig wright attention whoring

OK so if this actually is Satoshi then why would she choose to come out now? And how did you come across this OP

Crab17

>INB4 you need to pay 0.01 BTC for the book, and some random pajeet with good english skills gets rich as fuck larping as Satoshi

Hi Guys,
Satoshi here. This is a cheap cash in off of my name. Anyways I've been off the grid for awhile due to crippling depression from losing my private key. Everything is good now though. My portfolio has taken a beating much like evryone else, but I'm super excited to see what the future holds for projects like Verge and Tron.

With love,
Satoshi

the only way this is in any way legitimate is if he signs a cryptographic hash with a genesis wallet.

>And he/she/they make this interesting point: "I’m going to take a moment here to explain something. I know that some of you might be reading this or hearing about it for the first time, might not know, so I should state it publicly, although by now it is assumed, but has never been publicly stated before, so I will make it official," the author writes. "Satoshi Nakamoto is not a real name. Specifically, not a legal name. It is primarily the essence of thoughts and reason."
It's Craig Wright, 95% sure that faggot wants attention. What a fraud.

My brother has been pulling this bullshit forever. Ignore him.

Satoshi

>Craig acting like a piece of shit again pretending to be Satoshi

I want off this ride

I'm surprised the paper didn't have some sort of message that bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin. Perhaps that'd be too obvious that it's Craig

csw already tweeted its not him and its fake news

The red bucket has ears. I repeat. The red bucket has ears.

Giraffe - Monkey - Giraffe - Grape

>guy whom never proved to be satoshi claims guy whom never proved to be satoshi is not satoshi.

Attached: aahahahaltcoins.jpg (125x120, 2K)

>The author claims that Nakamoto got involved in the cypherpunk movement that spawned Bitcoin as a 14-year-old.
How old is Sergey?

Attached: 1529554951525.jpg (544x392, 107K)