187 IQ Bobby Fischer says holocaust never happened

>187 IQ Bobby Fischer says holocaust never happened
>Adolf Hitler got millions of white men killed
>Hitler never exercised, photographs of him are solid evidence he didn't exercise
>Nazi Germany lost because of idiotic military strategy, so it's possible the Jews were being killed under the direct guidance of Adolf Hitler as the man was foolish yet smart
>Fischer says the Holocaust is just a continuation of Jewish deceit, and it's all a lie

Which is right?
How do I know the entire thing isn't a fabrication? Personally, I think it was all real.

The head man in charge of Nazi Germany was an absolute fool

Attached: Adolf Hitler.jpg (634x878, 143K)

When will the IQ meme end, goddamnit?

I don't believe he was the kind of man to deport Jews so that they could come right back/form-up into a powerful enemy for Germanic peoples (Israel)

If you do anything to them, you hit them so hard they can't come back to hurt your people.

t. Silly southron

Attached: 1533857270134.png (1300x1650, 712K)

I visited a concert camp once. Didn't see any Jews.

Attached: 0265120.png (640x640, 111K)

I look at the veins of his hands in other photographs, and they're virtually non-existent.

Attached: HitlerHands.jpg (869x1493, 278K)

The point being, Adolf Hitler was a sick man in poor vascular health that lead his people to ruin, so the potential for sick policies existed.

His IQ was probably about 115 to 125 when it should've been 135 to 145

Who would win a fight, history or some infograph a 14 year old from Jow Forums made?

Hitler looks like a male Instagram thot here lol

italians have some of the highest IQ in europe

Northern Italians* because they're genetically Germanic. Southern Italians are Sicilo-Arabic rapebabies.

Is this feel the same you amerilards experience when we insult you? It's mildly irritating, I'll give that

really? you think that we trust in the theories of a white trash eating shit and dominated by jews?

its da joos , and if you need proof see argentina, see dujovne hirsch, jpmorgan, goldman sachs,see paul singer, see who is who, the antinational press all jew, you are a moron

well he did have alot of followers

it's called concerto

>the Germans didn't implement democracy until the 1920s
Strictly speaking, that isn't true. In fact on paper the German parliament was extraordinarily progressive. It had universal suffrage from 1871, over fifty years before it was enacted in my own country. The reason it had an undemocratic reputation is that absolute power was theoretically invested in the emperor through his own direct powers and the appointment of the imperial chancellor. So the German parliament was very democratic (for the time) but it was helpless to countermand the military circle around the emperor.

>187 IQ Bobby Fischer says holocaust never happened
he was just buttmad because the 300 IQ gigajews made fun of him and never invited him to their secret meetings

>let's demand the corridor to Poland in return of no compensation and then not expect to provoke a war that will ruin Europe for over 6 years and will later make your country lose even more territory they did in 1919

Attached: 4ef04aad20d1c5b2986efdc962476d90e5a2f424_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

>Nazi Germany lost because of idiotic military strategy
imagine being arrogant enough to say something as stupid as this. military intelligence is a lot more complicated than Hearts of Iron.
hindsight is always 20/20, you fucking maggot.

Attached: adolf-hitler-colour-portrait-photograph.jpg (806x1024, 157K)

I think everyone in europe loves hitler. Love are not words but it is shown by behaviour. Everything we do that makes europe so great is thanks to hitler.

this would actually make a proof that IQ has nothing to do with morality