Why are Germans so anti-USA all the time on this board? Are they taught anti-usa propaganda in school or something?

Why are Germans so anti-USA all the time on this board? Are they taught anti-usa propaganda in school or something?
>inb4 a german comes along and call us USA-cucks or something

Attached: angrygerman.jpg (536x440, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41203789
youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans are okay in my book, their edgy alt-right trolls can get a little annoying though

All people that deserve to live are anti-USA my nig.

This. They have permanently ruined our reputation online

fuck americans

this is why no one on this website hated americans when obama was president /s

who are the super boel imderdlgs

Attached: 4449101481_31b4f04eba_b.jpg (760x1024, 722K)

>German in favor of ANYTHING
LOOOOL CUCCUCUUCCUCUCCKCKCKCKKSSSSSS!!!!!
>German not in favor of ANYTHING
LOL LMAO THEY ARE MENTALLY PROGRAMMED BY THEIR >SYSTEM!!

>be me 8 years old
>me and my friend always thought how cool Germany was from call of duty video games
>fast foward 15 years
>Germans are the saltiest, most boring, and down right disappointing people I see

I don't even want to bother getting my masters there anymore.

Attached: 1533829975458.png (302x445, 144K)

Being anti USA is only normal

>>me and my friend always thought how cool Germany was from call of duty video games

Attached: t5sko350jck11.png (1029x831, 256K)

Attached: Gastarbeiter - Wikipedia.png (503x166, 12K)

Deserved

the german could be a really cool guy
but his mom the american doesnt let him

germany is a vassalized state that can no longer develop a strategic sector, space stuff, or the military sector
germany is governed not by the elected german officials who are there just as a farce, but by the american ambassadors who have undefined and unlimited power during their stay in germany
usa also still has like a million soldiers cold war style on german soil, and the biggest airbase in the world so it can insta rain hellfire drone missiles everywhere if germany gets any ideas

I was 8 years old man what do you expect. We always talked about how cool Tiger tanks, MG42s, etc were.

>usa also still has like a million soldiers cold war style on german soil
but yeah you're basically right

>the german could be a really cool guy

We know what happen when they try to be "cool": millions of people dying as a result

is war romantic or tragic? debatable but ultimately futile and useless, it all comes down to personal opinion

same with germany

lmao

Attached: paris-1942-vs-paris-2012.jpg (735x977, 272K)

>ability to destroy europe vs history of doing so

the serbian male could have dignity
but his tourist the german pays his sister 5 Euro for a brutal facefuck and this experience convinces her to move to germany

There's nothing romantic about modern conflicts

>Propaganda

Attached: 567675564.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Remember that some of those "trolls" are Russian bots and propaganda teams.
The other half are underaged kids

Jesus christ Serbians are so fucking stupid. Get your mouth out of russias cock it's causing you brain damage.

>Jow Forums shit

Like clockwork

Wtf, I love Chile now

Attached: Amurica.jpg (1156x637, 145K)

what an absolute unit
how much is that in Drachenlords?

I took german in school explicitly because my parents told me only learning Spanish would ever be useful.

I was so excited to try to speak with German speaking people on Jow Forums. Then I realized the only international dialogue on this website was calling each other “cucks”. I’ve been here and sad about it for about 7 years now. Too afraid to ever try to speak a foreign language.

>deflecting and denial
>calling reality Jow Forums shit

Like clockwork

Attached: Based Mel.jpg (960x926, 52K)

t. russian expat

>some of those "trolls" are Russian bots

Attached: 1516896625924.jpg (387x437, 40K)

American troops in our country and their horrible way of bastardising EVERY SINGLE CULTURAL ASPECT adds to the saltiness. But really they need to go home (Ami).

One and a half

Attached: American feet.jpg (1024x729, 90K)

>Russian bots don't exist

Attached: 1548300855388.png (723x563, 121K)

if you ever visited deutsch you would know this isnt true
most threads revolve about making money, sharing personal experiences or political and philosophical discussion

>Remember that some of those "trolls" are Russian bots and propaganda teams.
>The other half are underaged kids

Attached: 456456564645.jpg (426x309, 20K)

>ebil russkies invade militarily and evil-ly crimea, children receive soldiers with song and flowers
HURR DUUUURRR GOTTA SANCTION EM FAST
>american invades iraq on bullshit wmd charges, killing 600.000 civilians in the process, but not being declared terrorists like isis who only killed 150k civies on the same territory
no sanctions

that's how mafia works

they live in a weird collective mindset
look at american approval depending on what letter is after the president's name

amis ins gas

Attached: 1548977448097.gif (413x243, 51K)

>deflecting and denial
>calling reality Jow Forums shit

Go back you mong

Attached: 1526926447856.jpg (960x540, 31K)

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-41203789
>over 2,700 bot accounts
>t-t-t-t-t-these bots don't exist!

Thank you international friend. I’ll try lurking there. I’ve always just avoided the generals.

>Russians bomb and destroy Ukraine after promising not to hurt them once they got rid of their nukes
>B-B-BASED AND REDPILLED RUSSIA!
>kills thousands of civilians
>shoots down civilian airline

>Gets little bitch serbia to defend its """"honor"" online
Pretty sad

Basiert und rot gepillt.

Attached: 546465456456.jpg (427x345, 64K)

nigger

>bbc

Attached: 324243234.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Why are Scandis such Anglo cucks? Isn't it enough that you allow Americans to channel their extraordinary renditions(i.e. kidnappings) through your military bases? Why do you have to defend their war crimes on the Internet as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

Underage

Attached: 1547779438100.png (800x600, 266K)

This is what Americans actually believe. The truth is that everyone a tiny bit left from the political center in Germany absolutely loathes the US here. Just look up any representative survey. The US is considered to be some rogue empire that runs amok by the average German. This is not some fringe opinion, that's the mainstream. Actually thanks to Trump this has changed a lot because he has completely humiliated most mainstream and hardcore transatlanticists like Merkel withhhis antics forcing her to publicly question or alliance with the US which used to be the most central pillar of German post-war foreign policy and vindicated everyone that has always been distrustful of this.

Murritards are the cancer of the earth, this is a well known fact among most nations of the world.

Germany is a potential competitor that the U.S. effectively conquered and treats like a bitch. As it is they are a powerful country, but an “unleashed” Germany which pursued domestic and foreign policy completely independent of U.S. influence could potentially pull a lot more weight on the world stage and further disrupt the post-1945 world order (i.e. Pax Americana)

Hating Americans and the USA is the duty of every human being in the world

Well cause germans got their asses beated by them in WWII

Retard

FUCK THE USA. EU army now!

A deep and enlightened thinker right here.

Attached: 675466544564.png (1931x1172, 2.45M)

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Let's see:
> Destroys their monarchy in WWI
> Germany builds itself up again
> Destroys them again in WW2
> Created a global narrative that demonizes Germans and #neverforget that Germany was to blame for all racism and inequality in the world, despite fact that Ally war crimes were just as bad and covered up
> Forces Germany to foot the bill for poor Euro states
> Forces Germany to subsidize East German commie welfare bums
> Forces Germany to hold up EU on the weight of it's hard-working people

Gee, I dunno. Maybe, Drumpf?

>rebuild germany out of goodness in your heart
>HA! that was a joke! no goodness in american heart, only diabetes!
>but still rebuild germany tho, otherwise might run out of anti-russia cold war friends

you needed germany in cold war more than germany needed you or your help

Germany was going to end up as either an American or a Russian vassal. As it is, the Russians blinked first

ahahahahh some kind of faggot aspiration ? jhahahahaha

Yeah but interestingly enough, the only non-Euro thinkers who are worth reading are American.

The US rejected Stalin's offer to reunify and turn us into a big Switzerland giving us 40 more years of separation and Communist mismanagement. Fuck America.

It’s entirely possible that offer was genuine and the U.S. government fucked it up. I don’t know what Stalin’s motives and/or mindset were at the time

>The US rejected Stalin's offer to reunify and turn us into a big Switzerland giving us 40 more years of separation and Communist mismanagement. Fuck America.
You are a dumb disinformation nigger you know that?

Your country (Russia because I know you are Russian) Rejected the to plan to unify Germany after stalins Death. Stalins wish was to unify Germany but your own government rejected it.

Blame your leaders after Stalin, The west wanted a unified Germany to oppose the USSR as even said.

So what's it gonna be, Did germany need NATO or did NATO need germany?

>did NATO need germany
yes

our own government was installed by the americans with a known separatist at the top

Do you truly believe that the Stalin note was genuine?

ur high on middle eastern civilian blood, tyrone

nato absolutely needed germany for the european plan, look up terrorist operation gladio where nato terrorists planted bombs everywhere in civilian restourants all over europe to convince population commie terrorists are the culprits and they gotta join up nato

aaaah, nato.....
killing civilians back then, killing civilians today
blaming russia for things, while maintaining 6 digit times bigger bodycount

>our own government was installed by the Americans with a known separatist at the top
Your government was built by Allied command(BRITISH along with french and Americans) to ensure that another fascist government wouldn't come back immediately.

If you looked at the soviets response after Stalins death they were not serious about united Germany. They made money off Germany and they stopped NATO from getting stronger by separating Germany.

Stalin and Zukov were the only ones who really wanted a united Germany.

>S*rb shit talking about genocide and being terrorist.
Go sniff paint.

Attached: 42769226_401.png (700x394, 45K)

Didn’t the U.S.S.R. try assassinating Tito a bunch of times?

yeah but it was 1942 in 1935 too so whats your point? you are the responsible for american influence skyrocketed
you made white look so bad its japan tier
so basically its your fault

you declared war on us
don't forget this

Poorly construed propaganda. The US accepted the same deal for Austria's reunification but for some non-discernable reason the German offer eas not genuine. My ass. The US consciousnessly delayed the German reunification.

>/s
Leddit is in the other direction please go back, thank you very much.

Why was it suddenly genuine enough for Austria?

>assassinate tito
american spy propaganda

when you say "iron man", what comes to your mind?
to american, "iron man" is a sci fi superhero
to german, "iron man" is bismark, the big uniter of germany
to russian, "iron man" is stalin, 'man of steel' i guess but whatever go along

and finally you have tito, an actual man made out of actual iron, kgb knives and bullets have nothing on serb iron man

>The US consciousnessly delayed the German reunification.
It was the Soviet union you dumb Russian. Nobody believes your lies but you. At least own up to your mistake and at least Stalin and Zukov wanted Germany united.
But your shit leadership had no foresight and skipped a great propaganda deal to unite Germany and maybe gain some favor.

can't compare this because gwermany is geostrategically one of the most important countries in europe while austria was utterly irrelevant and might as well have stopped existing in 1918. the only policy in terms of austria the rest of the world has since 1918 is "don't let the germans have it" and that's it. meanwhile germany was already one of the largest economies in the world again by the time of the stalin note.

There was no German leadership. Germany was not a sovereign state at that time and only became fully sovereign again with the 2+4 treaty in the 1990. All foreign policy decisions where determined by the US.

The question was whether the Stalin note was genuine. You are just providing reasons as to why it was rejected apart completely independent from whether it was genuine or not.

Because Austria is not an economic, industrial and (potential) military powerhouse on the same level as Germany.

Tito did not want to submit to the U.S.S.R. and the Warsaw Pact

I'm talking about USSR(Specifically Russia)

It's really not that shocking, this cesspool is anti american in general, ironically and baiting or unironically. it's in trend right now, which sounds so fucking retarded, but still true. if trump doesn't get reelected, everyone will pick another country next as the cycle continues.

Russia wanted reparations from Germany after WW2 making it their highest priority.
The West wanted to rebuild Germany back up.

ironic how one is hated and the other one is loved now.

Attached: 1540335147005.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Pussy nigger German cries in the face of people posting mean things online to illicit a response. Go back to eating nigger dick, germ.

What does this have to do with whether it was genuine or not?

tito was a basic bitch scammer
his 'independence' was asking nato for loans or he will join iron curtain, and asking soviets for loans or he will join nato

after taking both loans, he returned neither and serbia is now hated by both, but tito died long ago and during his time people lived a good life on foreign loan money

Attached: 13325522_868412789937043_8922987137918095230_n.jpg (413x558, 39K)

ironic how the west dismantled the entire german industrial base and stole trillions worth of patents and industrial secrets

and what was the alternative exactly? russia doing the exact same thing, while instead of rebuilding the country again, ALSO making it dirt poor?

>ironic how the west dismantled the entire german industrial base and stole trillions worth of patents and industrial secrets
ironic how the soviets did the same...yet...you aren't complaining about them.

How does this picture make you feel ivan.

Attached: 1547500465881.jpg (753x725, 190K)

just stop pretending the west did anything out of love. I have no problem with nations destroying other conquered nations and looting their wealth, that's the way of the world, but americans keep expecting gratitude for it which is just weird. they still do it today to other countries, they bomb iraq for their oil then claim they did it to help the people find a way to democracy. just shut up and take the oil.

I’m much more skeptical of Stalin’s motives when the control of a powerful country like Germany is at stake

This. Based Chile.

yeah like you gonna fuck us anyway after poland
we declared war but we didnt do anything and stupid Belgian wont let us into their country earlier

they're unironically brainwashed

The difference in wealth between western and eastern germany was only 1.8-2.5x.