Living in Israel sucks

I hate living in here.
It'e tiny, cramped and filled with arabs and their ugly villages.
I wish I lived in the USA instead.
It's much cooler and huge there.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (156x323, 12K)

Israel is little-USA

move to the jewish autonomous oblast

Imagine if you had to live in a whole nation of Jews

Imagine them all being Jewish around you at once

one guy I know wants to move to israel

Come visit sometime.
Israeli Jews are different from American Jews. Israelis have a reputation for being much more blunt and straightforward, and a lot of their culture is influenced by Sephardi or Mizrahi culture rather than the Ashkenazi culture associated with Jews here.

I feel the same here, I used to love vancouver but it's too crowded now. The parks near the city are really crowded now too, doesn't feel like you're in nature anymore.

I want to move somewhere I can be in a small/medium sized city but still in nature.

Attached: j2f82q6gjvm11.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

Seriously, no.

It's because of the Chinese.
Those insects have a talent of ruining every city they touch.

There aren't actually many Jews there anymore. Soviet authorities tried to encourage Jewish settlement by allowing private farms, but unsurprisingly, non-Jewish people started moving there for that reason.

Try wellington.

Wellington is crowded as well. The most spacious city in New Zealand is Invercargill.

Move to Iran

i used to love living in my cit but it slowly grew to being filled with niggers and mutts.

Really really no.

same here, we're drowning with subhuman illegal shitskins from all over the third world

I will protect jews and the holy land with my life, not that they'd need my protection though lol

Attached: 1543062816077.png (392x587, 99K)

its not fair arab bros!

Attached: s1.reutersmedia.net.jpg (408x318, 35K)

What about those conscription hotties

Move to Gaza then

Israel seems ok, I mean tel aviv looks pretty decent

>He's not in service
LMAO, Imagine being NEET in Israel
Seriously what's the point of being Israel Teenager if you're not with your comrades in battlefields fighting against subhuman Arabs.

>falling for propaganda

Is this real that Israel is rulen by jews?

>Live in the middle-east
>Complain about arabs
On a brighter note, there were a lot more arabs in Israel before Israel. You are going to the right direction.

Also, stop making multiple threads.