Is it true Italian boys stay at home with their mama until they reach 40 years old ?

Is it true Italian boys stay at home with their mama until they reach 40 years old ?

Attached: Italy_color.gif (431x438, 20K)

For ne, it's gotta be Corsica (France)

Why do Tunisians want to be Italians ?

I knew a Tunisian at school, he wore polo Sergio Tacchini, had mi-long hair slicked back and said Ciao. He was so fond off Italy.

I know a Tunesian who calls himself Mimmo and runs an Italian restaurant

as a brown subhuman, being Italian is as good as it gets

Most Pizzerias here are run by maghrebis. Just like Japanese restaurants are obviously run by Chinese.

Turks, Arabs and all other kinds of brown people here give themselves stereotypical Italian names because they think people will mistake them for Italians.

>Most Pizzerias here are run by maghrebis.
It's untrue.

not so many new generation

Once a dude calling himself "NINO TUNISINO" (Nino the Tunesian) cut my hair

Italians have a sphere of cultural influence too, not a French privilege anymore. Sorry.

Today the French are very fond of Americans. Same thing.

same can be said about the french babtous who imitate arab ghettos and use a lot of arabic word
and i can give you plenty of famous people exemples and not some random fake exemples

Ribéry isn't French, he is Flemshit, that's why he is not able to speak French.

yes, and i only have 12 years left

every Muhammad here is called Mimmo

?

If the alternative is living in a shitty crowded flat with a bunch of strangers and losing half your paycheck to (((rent))), then yes

>Rent
We are not g*rmans, Tony. When we have a stable job we buy. Renting is wasting your money. Buying is investing your money.

You should've beat him

It's true in Italy though

Not even remotely

But pizza is better than the Gennaro one :^)

Attached: Southern Italy.png (1036x733, 65K)