Brazilians are the worst posters on Jow Forums, prove me wrong

Brazilians are the worst posters on Jow Forums, prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

Attached: 1548369159447.jpg (1214x806, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

55chan.org/tr/res/24346.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't

They are getting worse since Bolsojew won

Not even close
Finnish posters are obnoxious because oc their unironic faggotry and ERP spam, Dutch posters are always either a shitskin immigrant or cringe LARPer

Finnish posters are definitely the second worst.

In recent times yes for sure

I'm sorry.

they've been shit since 2016 or something near the olympics

i hate them

there is this one really cringe Australian LARPer the one who posts the pics with the Saracens on the horses. fuck that guy

Silence, Slav.

theyre awful but americans are the worst by far desu because of how many there are

>Slav
Brazilian education, lol.

this

>obsessing over whiteness and their heritage, talking about how 'Sweden is doomed' etc. Also shilling for Bolsanaro being "based" and brininging back "respect" to their country

still Turks are the worse because of that one BBC-poster

Worst posters of int:
Poles, Brs, Australians, Canadians and Americans

But Turkish posters are generally very nice. On the other hand there are barely any Brazilian posters with any redeeming qualities whatsoever. They're an even dumber third-world version of Trumptard MAGApedes.

the problem with BRs is basically 100% of them on int are complete Jow Forumstards of the highest magnitude. at least theres some american posters with self awarness. not a single BR is self aware.

Japs are worse.

Range ban is the only solution, my Bulgarian friend.

Attached: globox.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I have honestly never seen a good Brazilian post

Macaco comunista usando bandeira de outros países.

Speak a human language, faggot.

Brazilians are the best posters.

I like them.
They're racist and they always dab on jannies.

What is a good post anyway? This board is utter garbage.

>This board is utter garbage.
then leave. fag

t. brazilian in canada

Is that you, Rasha?

The mere sight of this flag causes a chimpout

Macaco comunista você é a minoria aqui. Lide com isso.

See

That's funny how you guys label us obsessed with whiteness when we really don't care about it, there is one guy that that you could say that is obesessed with it and ever time he posts is with a pic of a white girl. When I first got I was called "macaco" just to normal express myself in a thread, is very hypocrite to but the blame on us we it is a consequence of the board picking on U.S for some God Damn reason when we "did du nufing ".

I'm gonna say the B word

>not a single BR is self aware.
Untrue and unfair

they vote bolsonaro, so you say the truth

t. Commie

Go clear my toilet!

Don't pay attention to them
They say just banters

Attached: 1.png (1164x809, 231K)

learn another language mate

It used to be Canadians but yeah, brazil has taken the number 1 spot recently

Attached: nerman.jpg (630x465, 36K)

somehow the most racist posters on the board despite being mystery meat of the highest order

I think it's pretty dynamic. Every now and then a poster comes who's so fucking terrible and shitposts all day that it ruins the posting credit of the entire country, though with big countries there are usually several of them.

Attached: favelado.jpg (1000x664, 190K)

I find it hilarious that somebody can cheer the idea of privatizing national resource extraction companies.

>he hasn't had his poltard phase
you're even less qualified to speak about anything than they are lol

By far the worst, yes.

I couldn't agree more my friend.

>you haven't been retarded so you can't speak about retards
ok

The Fyromian poster is very irritating.

yeah, poor lads trying to find an identity for themselves and they end up falling for a lot of cringe posting in the process

Thank you Japen

Agree
It's their mongrel complex

>That's funny how you guys label us obsessed with whiteness when we really don't care about it
Northeast commie

yeah we ar, wat ya do about that, soyboy

you are even more delusional than them.

becoming a poltard is what happens when you see through a bunch of delusions and have an emotional knee jerk response to the truth.

>tfw used to have a Jow Forums folder full of infographics
looking back i wonder where i was so lost

Jow Forumstards are based and redpilled.

>so lost
how did you change exactly? Did you somehow un-know the fact that niggers are dumber and more violent on average?

This.

Attached: C3CDC9B5-5962-44A3-96AE-1E8D96D97C82.jpg (808x1022, 223K)

Nah, they're deluded about their ability to fix and control things, deluded about the extent of jewish coordination, deluded about the extent of negative consequences that come with demographic change.

no i just realized sitting around all day spamming infographics did nothing to solve the problem
now i do volunteer work for environmental causes

Checked

Attached: 04.jpg (292x300, 13K)

thank god i'm not brazilian i'm a proud pernambucan

eai cabeça de caixa d'água kkkkkkk

Yes. They still think Trump is their guy. And that somehow he is any different from our president

Northeast are not considered Brazilian by Southern yellow shirts they are Venezuelan.

Sauce?

Attached: 1532270942372.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>becoming a poltard is what happens when you see through a bunch of delusions and have an emotional knee jerk response to the truth.
no its what happens when you are a retard full stop. its a bunch of incels mad a white girl fucked a black man once

Let's play a game of "Brazil or America?"
>large in terms of territory
>numerous
>extremely autistic
>shills for some le based right wing president
>pretend everyone tired of their constant shilling and bad quality posts is a left winger, because they live in a us vs them black and white world, being too dumb to comprehend there are more views than "mine" and "the exact opposite of mine"
>love to shittalk certain parts of their country
>obsessed with whiteness and their heritage
Which posters was that greentext about?

55chan.org/tr/res/24346.html

Both. The only difference that we love and imitate them And they hate us and call us monkeys We copy them as much as we can Monkey see monkey do

friendly reminder communism destroyed your shithole lol

I blame bolsonaro

Monkey with proxy

we had a chance
we wasted it

Attached: 12034902.jpg (1000x541, 90K)

El trabuco de pernambuco

Communism did not destroy China
Bolsonaro is Trump

>EBERYONE WHO DISAGRES WID ME IS GOMMUNIST

DIE SCUM

2018 ruined this country for me, it is like the gates of hell were open and satan himself cursed it by making it the in real life version of animal farm

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (500x333, 54K)

at least they're fun

Please kill yourself

communism didn't build china either. They literally base their economy on exporting their cheap labor to the world and that is a capitalist as it gets. With full fledged communism chin would still be the rural village it used to be before the 70s

They’re my favorite though. Perhaps we are natural allies though.

Attached: 90F4E53C-FE70-4798-AEFC-505785A803C4.png (1087x1087, 491K)

>Please kill yourself

Attached: F3UD5rVhp88QRkT3cAnjC7tp.jpg (1200x881, 46K)

That’s a good thing.

explain this meme please
i never got it

>brazilians
>fun
they used to be until they elected bolsonaro and became americans but even worse

Dude is just like real life Harry Potter and inmate Molusco is like Gandalf.

yes it did retard that's why they needed a reform do you actually think alibaba came to be under communism you dumb fuck?

>Communism did not destroy China
It really did. Do you not know anything about the 20th century history of China?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
It was only when China started moving *away* from communist policies that its economy started to prosper.

Silence, commie.

we are fucked, everyone who is under 15 got their braind turned into mush, the future generations are going to be KKona level dumb, expect religous museums like the noah ark museum to be built here soon, intelligent design will be taught in schools and history will be rewritten to make hitler a leftist

Attached: 1549125904124.jpg (184x176, 8K)

see? this will be the average brazilian, barely can speak english, worships american culture, thinks the whole world but america is a communist shithole, everyone who disagrees with him is a communist and should be killed, calls himself but spills hate like no one
imagine if a whole country made out of characters from deliverance, this is brazil in 20 years from now if we continue at this pace

Bolsoniggers are just a right wing version of petistas, there used to be a zillion annoying PT shills everywhere on the internet where Brazilians went, now it's the same but with Bolsoniggers instead. Not much difference except instead of shilling for Cuba they shill for Israel.

after decades of having their country on the brink of collapse due to following the failed economic model that destroyed your country at some point. I guess it was a healthy change m8

no one fucking cares we just want them to stop being unpaid shills 24/7
since bolsomeme won i haven't gone a single day without seeing at least one post by a brazilian calling someone a commie for no reason or going full tinfoil about commie proxies or something
jesus christ it's always fucking commies

imagine actually having to live with these people in real life

That's the entirety of BR internet right now. A good portion of this is due to Evangelicucks who have been spreading all sorts of cancer conspiracy theories.

I swear if I could go back in time I would kill baby martin luther

Based.

good post