What do you think of idea of United Ireland?

What do you think of idea of United Ireland?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Belfast
youtu.be/jTJQkhWZekI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would bankrupt the republic of Ireland
t. Irishman

Please please please let it happen
t. ((((northern))) Irishman

I still feel unwillingly divorced from my own culture
I want a united Ireland

Opinions

Attached: 0A997FC6-6F23-4B06-AFE5-ADD813ECE190.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

Northern "Ireland" is a Scottish colony. They're not Irish, the paddys that live there are the descendants of their slaves.

not worth the bloodshed
assuming they could even take the north by force

I support unification of Ireland.
Out of spite to anglokikes.

How would the Irish solve their religious differences is beyond me. They should start learning their own language.
Turning away from the rotten heretic Roman bishop maybe a good move for the catholics, and going into Orthodox Christianity for both.
And they should revert to monarchy not faggy republic.

Attached: 1506692046257.jpg (680x458, 85K)

I would vote for it
t. lives in poorthern direland

>the Irish solve their religious differences is beyond me.
There aren't any. There are the Irish, who are catholic, and the Ulster Scots who are protestant. They are not the same people.

There is no religious problems. The troubles weren't about religion. Never has, never will be.

Attached: E45CB0DB-363B-4481-A086-BB3D837282D3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

how come there are more of you than me wtf

Gas the Irish, Ireland belongs to the ENGLISH

Yes. It is an ethnic conflict.

Attached: DFFDA037-7B00-494C-9D4C-A19EC4420DE6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

If one side is protestant and the other catholic then religion has some impact on the conflict.
Scotland should also declare independence from England.

Don't you get shot/stabbed/jailed for saying things like these in Britain?

>let me tell you about your country

You're thinking too smal, basic tribalistic nationalism. I pity you.
I only dream of united worker's worldwide communist revolution toppling corrupt and exploitative capitalistic system to seize the means of production from the expoitators - bourgeois - and unite the world under single soviet democratic government

Do you hate Albanians because they pray to the same god differently? Or do you hate them because they are a foreign ethnos encroaching on the lands you perceive as belonging to your genetic relatives?

Northern Ireland is an ethnic conflict first and foremost. Sure, they have different religions, but they're also different ethnicities. Almost half the population are Irish, and many of them want to be part of Ireland. The other half is anglo (scottish) and want to be part Britain.

You're not welcome in Ulster. Fuck off back to taigland.

I hate alborats because most of them are muslims, catholic or godless heathens
I hate alborats because they are an inbred race of subhuman goat fuckers from caucuses posing as natives that they have displaced and exterminated
i hate alborats because they are a net detriment to mankind..

>hate alborats because most of them are muslims, catholic or godless heathens
That's a justification. I am pretty sure these:
>I hate alborats because they are an inbred race of subhuman goat fuckers from caucuses posing as natives that they have displaced and exterminated
>i hate alborats because they are a net detriment to mankind..
...are closer to your actual reason.

And the actual reason is just us vs them tribal instinct. Which is an entirely valid reason because without a degree of it the other side will fuck you up.

>from caucuses
And I find this particularly funny since they show now genetic traces of being immigrants from the Albania that existed in Caucasus. In fact, you slavs are the invaders. Or rather, Albanians that got conquered and assimilated by slavs.

but 1/3 of ulst*r is in the RoI

If Ireland is united then so should Scotland and Wales

>the 1/16 irish-american enters the thread

Why are those signs not in Irish?

>show now
*no

Religion is a big part, especially the muslims.
The slav meme theory is imposible as it requires hundreds of millions of slavs to exist in the period of 5th and 6th century.
Also albania didn't exist until it was made up by British faggots in the 20th century.
First written document that mentions and arbanian, with R, tief in Ragusa in the 12th century is talking about one that Venetian merchants brought in from the Caucasus with goats near Durazzo. Illyrian kingdom was assimilated into Rome more than millennium before that.

A United Ireland would result in exactly one weekend of partying and celebration followed by years or possibly decades of violence in the North and economic strain in the South. We're already paying through the roof in taxes for welfare leechers and asylum seekers, I don't have any desire to start paying for 1 million more people, half of whom are brits

Why is NI so poor? They are Portugal or Czech-tier I heard

The troubles meant few wanted to invest there.

>troubles
Even Israel, with obvious troubles, is richer than NI tho. (same thing can be said about South Korea too even if the conflict, while technically still ongoing, is almost stopped)

NI is the poorest part of UK for a few reasons, one of which off the top of my head is that the shipbuilding industry left. Belfast in particular used to be a huge shipbuilding city in the 1800 and early 1900s, making famous ships like the Titanic. NI was actually much richer than the rest of Ireland during this time, if you can believe that.

I want to see Ireland United under British rule. Fuck taigs

>They are Portugal or Czech-tier I heard

maybe in GDP per capita or other meme stats but in fact still even in menial jobs you can easily make something like 1500p/month there that would be a very high salary in Czechia or Portugal, also life is very cheap in NI.

I don't get why people from outside of Ireland or the UK would be invested in this

>life is very cheap in NI.
What is rent like?
>shipbuilding
This will never exist in Europe. Even Japan and Korea who took it over from Europe and the US is now having hard time competing with China. (And eventually China will give up this to SEA or India due to increasing wage)

>This will never exist in Europe.
I wasn't trying to give solutions to make NI richer I was giving reasons to explain why it is poor, like you asked.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.02.03-17-17-23.jpg (1599x761, 1.23M)

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Belfast

Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 635.71 £
Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 436.46 £
Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 963.04 £
Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 655.21 £

Why can't the Irish just fuck off?

Since I’m 8% Irish I’d like to weigh in and vote yes. Fuck *nglos.

T. Jamal Gonzales

don't particularly care, all the NornIron- like the scotch- do is moan about the being in the UK / England anyway

absolutely based

Attached: 1535120868670.jpg (891x668, 114K)

NI isn't propped up by US neocon money

United

Attached: United.png (1227x2053, 282K)

Not true, only half of us bitch about engl*nd. The unionists, who make up a majority of NI's voting population 'luv me kindgom, its just that you you see a lot more nationalists than unionists because unionists are mostly the conservative, older, non-internet using demographic

I agree. I feel the same when I read euros debating American domestic politics

I like the idea but fuck IRA and fuck Sinn Fein, bunch of marxist retards

completely in favour, I stand with my Catholic brothers!

Attached: Ireland.png (790x1024, 92K)

You're not getting it. Its about ethnicity not religion

disgusting. Ulster Scots are the superior race in Ulster

>Catholic
This isn't the 1970's anymore. Ireland is now one of the most fedora countries in Europe.

United Ireland, under British rule.

It makes since when its talking about immigration and trade because that affects the world, but why the fuck do euros care about our gun policy

why does illegal immigration, our healthcare, or guns matter at all to euros??

OOOHH AHHH UP’ THE RA!

youtu.be/jTJQkhWZekI

This.

Irish have gotten over the whole British oppressors thing, right?

Attached: Irish Breakfast.jpg (452x340, 50K)

Feel bad for the Celts they don't have their own culture from England.

Irish are too weak to be united, they would be better off if Ireland united with the rest of the UK.