Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1583428001820.jpg (937x623, 88K)

Demonstrating in a mall sounds like a very American thing, yes

They also demonstrate in the middle of a busy street.

What would happen if people did this in Russia?

Attached: Idiots.jpg (1067x800, 142K)

They go to jail.

It should be legal to shoot people who do this.

Didn't some wagie run them over?
Imagine doing that so your boss won't chastise you at work. Just fucking text him a photo and if he's not a cunt, you get to chill in your car and phonepost for half an hour until the cops come

buttmad cagie detected

>It should be legal to shoot people who do this.

Attached: 7D16C331-095E-41B7-8205-13D3CA6E82F0.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

Or imagine being prevented from getting home after a long day at work by this shit

Doubt they'd be able to form a line without causalities in the first pace.

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Those faggots need to be run over and (hopefully) killed

does this count as peaceful protest? like, it obviously inconveniences people a lot but it's certainly not violent. I suppose for protests to be effective, they have to inconvenience society otherwise nobody would notice
so yeah, does this count as peaceful protest or is this just passive aggressive bullshit?

>Those faggots need to be run over and (hopefully) killed

Attached: 03133BFB-4240-4B30-9ABB-9317A80301FB.jpg (912x707, 132K)

I'm sure Jow Forums has very good theories about why running them over counts as self defense and cops 'literally won't even arrest you'

Yes it is considered peaceful but for some reason any protest on a highway makes conservatards seethe with an incredible bloodlust. Just look at this thread alone, they literally want people to be killed just to clear up traffic.

sorry officer i was under the influence, dazed and confused. i thought i sighted gun and feared for my life. you understand right

This isn’t limited to Jow Forums, either. Look at the comment section of any video of a highway protest, literally 90% of them will be seething conservatards demanding a massacre.

We don't actually want to kill people, we just strongly hate them.

People who do this deserve to be run over

Attached: 5600_corte-m-40.jpg (980x551, 111K)

They tried doing that in a major highway over here but didn't realize that the cops found out and just rerouted traffic so they blocked nobody. They then proceeded to get buttmad and leave within an hour and protest near the uni.

Freedom looks like that!?

Sadly it doesn't work like that anymore. They will give that Jow Forumstard who drove his car into a crowd a life sentence for murder and terrorism.

if you just move exceptionally slowly and they dont move are you still in the wrong?

There was a person that did that and let their car move towards protesters, the protesters then tried to attack the car. The person hit the gas in fear and ran a few over and got charged with nothing but the ones attacking the vehicle had to pay for damage they caused.

Yes. They have to move at a reasonable speed otherwise they are considered to be resisting and trespassing.

>Normies getting butthurt over losing a few minutes of their precious time
Based protestor faggots

PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR DESIGNATED FREEDOM ZONE

Attached: 1532980722911.png (1280x960, 2.46M)

Freedom zone must be monitored at all times. Anything you do in the freedom zone will be recognized as soon as you leave the zone and you will be arrested.

Attached: 1984.jpg (1408x2142, 1.12M)

But phone posting is for degenerates

Why should you be allowed to trap random people on the highway just for your political grievances?

They will chimpout and attempt to trash the car.
If you don't respond with violence, you're golden and they're going to jail. and their cause is ruined in public eyes.

Attached: 2018 finals invaders.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

why shouldnt you

I think its perfectly acceptable to block a highway. And also perfectly acceptable for emergency services or people fed up to go right through.

When you play frogger because you failed out of college or can't get enough welfare you take your chances.

so the penalty for inconveniencing people should be murder by vengeance

how do you post as unknown

yes, only loser faggots demonstrate so nothing was lost

hello brother

but youre probably a loser and certainly a faggot does you deserve to be murdered?

I can understand English a little but I can't understand this...
What happen?

I know "Arrest"

Based trips

犯人プロテスト

I understood.I was searched.

In this case, "IN CLEAR"
And what is mean?
I can't understand....

In clear == obviously

>in clear
but "formal"

Thank so much.
English is difficult....

based pussy riot

Murica is Evil Empire!!!

Attached: ejUTmYtRyAF7V3cQK-zB7-cI581wXBz4-AoT93jRAviIR5FI9DVHVsz9yGfiKOeGZ1Cnx1ig-Z-tUdU7qCgAq2_mmuIEI0OcN39_ (700x466, 273K)

depends on polpular support and the region
dont remember the last time protesters tried to close off roads
but generally omoh makes quick work of them.

detention up to 15 days i think

そして日本語