How well-known is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly in your country? What do people think of it...

How well-known is The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly in your country? What do people think of it? What was your favorite part?

Attached: goodthebadandtheugly.webm (480x270, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3J3Dp-wRtc?t=83
youtube.com/watch?v=a41bERTFBUI
youtube.com/watch?v=QML28YQBvyc
youtube.com/watch?v=wEDNuuCoZYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IL buono
IL brutto
IL cattivo

Attached: 1545687213108.png (419x420, 8K)

Fuck off

I've read somewhere French version was the favorite of Leone, I don't know if it's true

Once Upon A Time In The West was better.

youtu.be/N3J3Dp-wRtc?t=83

no, there is no shitty special effect like those slaps in TGTBTU

1:23 for the weird slaps

youtube.com/watch?v=a41bERTFBUI

Absolute fucking pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=QML28YQBvyc

These seven minutes are the best thing Leone ever made.

How was young Clint not the best-Iooking man in the history of Hollywood?

I prefer Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movies tbqh

What do you guys think of this scene and of the Union commander?

youtube.com/watch?v=wEDNuuCoZYk

Know the title but don't remember it, might have seen but didn't leave any impression. I'd guess almost everyone here has seen Dances with wolves though, and it was pretty nice.

Because Marlon Brando and Paul Newman exist.

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_5875424e_huge.jpg (1684x2000, 333K)

Also Humphrey Bogart

Attached: 9561258e06c342f7d45fca07dab2e71f1.jpg (448x571, 142K)

He played Humphrey Bogart in every movie

never heard about it

How did they look so manly? Even the biggest chads in current hollywood are nowhere near their manliness, they are all pretty boys.

I wish I could play Humphrey Bogart in real life.

it's well known italian movie, but once upon in the west is way better

No he didn't

*vomits*

name one where he didnt

Attached: bogart_.png (642x317, 432K)

Very well known, and universally loved.

Classic western here, can't speak for the younger generations but everyone I know have seen it (ages 28-35) and most people like it.
For me the best part is the soundtrack. It's often on TV.

everyone knows the soundtrack, nobody really knows the movie.
as soon as I show them the soundtrack it kind of blows their mind, "ooh that's where it's from..."

this, pretty much.
i think some of the older and more educated people (like my father) know the movie though.

How come neither of them look at the mexican

I can't say if it's really popular, but among boomers probably yes. I watched it some years ago and it was great. I liked the good (because Clint Eastwood is the boss) and the ugly, he was super funny.

Slimy producers got intimidated and self conscious around traditionally masculine people

Most actors play "themselves" and there's nothing wrong with it.
There are only few actors have a wide range like Christian Bale or Jack Nicholson that can play more or less any character.

Pretty sure this is extremely well known everywhere in the world, or at least the western world. I can't think of a more famous western other than Once Upon a Time in the West or maybe The Searchers

It's often considered one of the greatest pieces of cinematography ever made.

Anybody knows where this movie was shot?
Not sure how common knowledge it is.

Attached: Man-With-Question-05[1].png (1500x1500, 403K)

Spain I think

Correct. I think it is an interesting fact seeing how nowadays this movie is considered an American classic (because of Clint Eastwood)

Also because it's about American culture and setting. The same people probably think Braveheart is a Scottish classic.

Of course it makes a lot of sense. I only knew about it's foreign origin because of looking up the term 'Spaghetti western'