Hello im a east asian man married to a pakistani woman ask me anything

Hello im a east asian man married to a pakistani woman ask me anything.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png (2000x1333, 39K)

>flag

Checks out desu

did you convert to Islam before marrying her?

anal or no

His head is still attached to his body so yes.

How do I find a paki gf?

I seriously don't know how a pairing like this even happens? Like how did her parents approve of somebody outside their race? How did you even meet? University? South Asians, although pooskins and ugly, for some reason are very prideful

even pakis look better than insectoids though as they lack the australoid blood indians have

>australoid blood
DRAVIDIANS ARE BVLLS.

It's actually not that weird considering they're both successful minorities in North America. I've seen such couples before.

>I seriously don't know how a pairing like this even happens?
It didn’t.

I bet she fucked black men

no fucking way? Pajeetas smell like poop. The only qt South Asians are the lightskin ones and even then it rare to find it. Not a weeb but there alot of feminine qt insects

You're wondering why two of the most successful ethnicities outside of their home countries get together?

>two people that don't have the same religon, culture, look alike or mindset

...in the west?
this stupid "they don't have the same religion, culture etc" is a big meme. Especially when people living in low context culture societies. As long as you are attractive (to taht person) and have money, every other thing goes out the window. People just use those reasons as an excuse because they don't fulfill either of the requirements lmao

>The only qt South Asians are the lightskin ones
No such thing. Bollywood literally import Moroccans to play as light-skinned Indians.

Attached: DXmVe37XUAAcQrE.jpg (970x1280, 116K)

exactly that my point they are so damn rare. For this reason, South Asians are quite jealous of MENA, Europeans and even East Asians

Hello im a pakistani man married to a east-asian woman ask me anything.

why are there asians in that shithole to begin with

Afghan immigrants.

Attached: hazaras.jpg (960x639, 130K)

Because Pakistan is in asia

look like the Kalash people aka Alexander the Great based descendents

>american education
It's almost like every country in Asia has a lot of people that Asia is characterized by - mongoloids. Except for Sri lankans I reckon.

>low iq mexican criticizing American education
your mom claudia missed a spot in my room this morning tell her ass to come back and clean it up

that absolute state of this post lmao

He’s right tho.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shut the fuck up.