Browse an international board

>browse an international board
>doesn't have an international gf

What's your excuse? Mine is being ugly.

Attached: poland found gf.png (702x523, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingdrugs.org/death-sentence-for-malaysia-man-who-gave-patients-free-cannabis-oil
nst.com.my/news/nation/2018/09/412558/dr-m-wants-charges-reviewed-against-medical-marijuana-practitioner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ugly voice

Small hands.

Attached: mZDOgA5.png (975x600, 257K)

Those are really cute shirts

Not interested. I'd rather study or do drugs and until then whatever happens, happens.

I dated a girl from the Philippines once. That was 2 years ago and I haven't had a gf since
It was fun dating someone from another country though, it's now my preference

>doing drugs in Malasya
Sounds risky, doesn't your country has hardcore laws against junkies?

Kinda not motivated because I'm stupid but here';s the recent news that made the headlines

talkingdrugs.org/death-sentence-for-malaysia-man-who-gave-patients-free-cannabis-oil
nst.com.my/news/nation/2018/09/412558/dr-m-wants-charges-reviewed-against-medical-marijuana-practitioner

Guy's got the death sentence for giving patients free Cannabis Oil, that has benefits or some sort
Guy got arrested. PM ordered that could be useful for further research.

In my opinion; I think Malaysia might be heading to a more valiant approach. So far there is no way what we can observe form our perspective of what the governments are up to.

>doesn't your country has hardcore laws against junkies?
We have rehabilitation center for those suffering from drug abuse it really isn't that bad. The only harsh punishments are they ones distributing drugs to teens that can be a bad influence. That's the death punishment.

That is cute, CUTE

Do you wanna be a CUTE with me?

No, I only like girls.

Never met a real foreigner apart from one old lady in the center of Moscow

I dated one but we broke up. I also tried to date a Portugese girl but I got shot down because she was into nerds.

Attached: DwIceQLX4AAmL9j.jpg (750x736, 52K)

Attached: 1531906780747.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I seek an ascetic life

Attached: WTzZ3S_h6h0 (1).jpg (1080x1074, 162K)

My gf is a Ukrainian student at my uni

I was very young when I realized that my dick is below average, that spiraled into the mess that I am today.

No, just no fren.

>typical Ukrainians are used internationally.

I don't live in Indonesia

How about an international bf

Attached: smug boi.png (600x600, 115K)

I'm not complaining, she's quite pretty and sweet, but a bit autistic weeb, matches nicely with my autism altough I'm not a weeb.
She is quite well off and her parents pay for her uni and everything, just dont hope her dad happens to be a rich oligarch who will kill me if we break up.

This, but no asians, niggers, and sand niggers. Mestizo is okay if they're more 50% or more white.

cringe and bluepilled

rude
based

la..

I met my current gf/fiancee while travelling in the Philippines.

>have a kiwi gf
>broke up after uni since she had better job opportunities in nz
>she's now with a good job and a stable relationship while I roleplay a country on a burmese nationalist forum

Attached: 1371805314756.jpg (398x500, 38K)

My gf of 5 years is a Filipino who is doing a fellowship in Neurology. It is great. Parents are not in Australia - but there are expectations to get a house, get married, to have children, follow a skincare routine, etc. But there is the added benefit of relatives staying for 12 month tourist visas looking after said children.

I’m into a Russian girl at my uni(Russian family, lives in the states). Is there anything I should know before I start talking to her? She seems a little reserved and I have a feeling she wouldn’t be too forthcoming about her affections.

I have filipina gf, but not sure if we are gonna work out. Relationships are pretty tiring desu

What the fuck is it with incels and filipinas? Do they have no standards or what?

I'm dating a Ukranian girl (met her through our uni), after talking for two weeks orso on whap i asked her on a date and that started it all.
even though she became quite western since she came here she is still quite reserved and traditional.
Looking at my experiance just be cool, let it grow and don't expect immediate results.

Tis the aussie way

>incels
>gfs

???

Based seething asian boy/white girl

I already have an international gf.

pinays are literally the easiest girls in the world to pull, right after vietnamese and white chicks (if you're black)

Is it easy to get drugs there in Malaysia? Here in Mexico, it's easy as fuck.

I do. She is from north mexico.

they seem like a nice couple

Cool thanks for the tips. I prefer to take things slow anyway. Maybe if all goes well I can use Valentine’s Day to my advantage.

East Slavs bitches are never traditional.
Remember this. Always.

i respect other people too much to push myself upon them, i am barely even a human being, just a mess waiting to die

Can you elaborate?

what would we talk about? I'm not a fan of talking and she will expect me to talk to her a lot.

This. Wtf we are waiting

This.

It's already late. I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow lads.

I have a TW gf

Attached: soy anon on tinder in taiwan.png (1364x1204, 54K)

My girlfriend is Indian, TBQH.

Flying into Malaysia is always interesting when the airline starts talking about the death penalty for taking or dealing drugs.

Czech girlfriend :)

Because I do not support race mixing.

>american is a race
hahahaha

You're already a mutt, Cleetus.

I have an Jow Forums fem*le room mate but we are both too weird to do anything

They seem like a nice pair Tbh

Don't be a selfhater brah

East Slavic women are ruthless, gold-digging soul-sucking demons. I don't know if it's the asiatic kink in their brains or just third-world post communist survival instincts but anyone who falls for the "pure conservative traditional slavfu" meme is a fucking idiot and will pay for it dearly.

Pic related, a victim

Attached: 220px-Mel_Gibson_Cannes_2016.jpg (220x303, 17K)

This is true

>out there, there are poor asian girls from shithole countries wanting to move to a better life
>out there, there are russian girls who want to move from their frozen and oppresive land to a tropic paradise

>mfw I'm a neet without income to get a mail bride

Attached: 1445695409441.jpg (633x758, 68K)

>tfw viet gf

Attached: vietpepe.png (499x499, 222K)

Mail order brides will almoat certainly leave you after gaining citizenship.

The best gf I've had was a viet. I regret not making more vietcong jokes before she broke up with me.

BABI PUTIH
PULANG KE RUMAH

>what's your excuse?
Jow Forums

>that cross
Are there a lot of Christians in Indonesia?

Normalfags need to fuck off and die.

I see. Alright. Well cпoкoйнoй нoчи

Not if you don't sign the divorce papers

ethnic mixing is disgusting and a threat to human progress.
fake harmony always lead to decadence, you should not choose any form of relationship before considering conflict.

There will always be conflict until you eat her and you become one

this is cute too, you faggots

Yes, native Indonesian are mostly protestant while chink and timorese are Catholic

Can't learn Jap 'cause I'm a mono-linguistic American.
Can't live in Japan because of the tough job competition.

Also I can't shake the feeling about a Japanese girl having ulterior motives when being with a foreigner.
I'm pretty sure Japanese girls who truthfully and honestly like foreigners are a scarcity.

Come to the Interpals (Trademark) general.

Culture pals will help you find that qt muslim grill you want to convert / fuck over

she's a finn btw

I'm virgin creep

Attached: 1548892497817.png (500x680, 405K)

How do I get a gf? I am incredibly normal in every way. I just don't have social media or know anyone where I live.

I just work, sleep and read.

Cute

Very tempting

I have an Asian fiance. Will be married in a month.

Attached: 1455794817652.jpg (800x799, 191K)