Opinions on turkish women?

opinions on turkish women?

Attached: oyku-celik.jpg (528x478, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JprU54xX2aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: roll1.jpg (5752x3587, 2.53M)

biggest whores in the planet

She's hot, do turkish women like brown latin dick?

Same feels with Iranis, breddy gud except for the being muslim part.

Attached: merve boluğur-pelin sönmez-serenay sarıkaya.jpg (800x1188, 87K)

seething

Attached: hande-subasi-biyografisi-640.jpg (300x450, 113K)

ananda orospu kabul amcık

rolling

rolling. gib good wife

t*rkish men just can't handle them

Attractive Turkish girls are the ones with Balkanite genes typically Albanian since 8 million Turks have Albanian genes. Most Turks look like Kurds since they have Kurdish genes and therefore predominately uggo.

u mad bro?

Attached: 266858085008202.jpg (256x256, 20K)

Same feels with Iranis, breddy bad except for the being muslim part.

So turks are basically armenians with some central asian genes and euro mixed in?

western and northeastern turk are the only turks

Attached: 19011120433464fb.jpg (380x380, 41K)

>western Turks
Mixed with Balkanites
>north eastern Turks
Kurds and Armenian mutts, ugly as sin

ilay is from north east

Northeast and East are different regions.

North east is like Georgia. Many people have light eyes. Weather helps.

>Kurds and Armenian mutts, ugly as sin
t. idiot
They are Laz and Georgians in denial, the North-East of turkey has the lowest central Asian influence and the highest Caucasus ancestry

They belong to SYRIAN BVLLS

according to statistics they have the highest number of sexual partners from all the women in Europe

Anzupilled post

>churka
Same thing.

Their pussies smell like pickles for some reason

this is my dads words, could never say if it true or not tho

Can b cute

Attached: 1506645246680.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

NOT
BLACK

YOU BETTER STFU WE ARE BLACK

Melike this.
Roll

Not true as far as my experience tells me. Our dads' generation have probably never smelled a shaven pussy though, so he probably just expected the usual smell of wet wool and was shocked by the unadulterated vaginal stench.

based. What are turkish girls alike. Do they differ from bulgsrian girls much?

Well they're Muslim, for starters, lol. Less open in communication with men, though it depends on the family she's been brought up in. Ours (as in Turks born here) are typically rather secular and no more religious than Bulgarians are, i. e. it's more of a passive identity trait than something that informs your behaiviour, but Turks from Turkey are definitely more conservative and shit; also, I can usually distinguish them in a crowd by their facial features, which is normally not the case with Turks from Bulgaria.

Yeah i have seen them having more south slavic hg than usual. Its not supricing they can look white

A good combination of East and West, but not as good as Slavic women though

They look amazing. But from my experience they're most often dumb af, boring, and cant speak english whatsoever

Yeah, they're mostly ex-Buggerians here, with "Turkish" being more of a self-identification thing( like with some Bosniaks), while in reality they don't even speak the language aside of the religious terminology; that's on top of the fact we also have Slavic-speaking Muslims that don't consider themselves Turks etc. (Pomaks and others), and often actually hate Turks lol.

So, it's complicated. But they're good guys mostly, no radical Islam shit etc.

Do conservatives listen to mainstream Turkish thotpop? I kind of like it even though every song sounds the same

youtube.com/watch?v=JprU54xX2aM