I love Australia and I'll beat the shit out of anyone who hates that blessed Southern land

I love Australia and I'll beat the shit out of anyone who hates that blessed Southern land

Attached: defend Australia.webm (222x400, 1.12M)

I remember seeing that on the news a couple years ago, fuck i hate those cunts. 99% of people who congregate and live in that area are useless junkies

>defending a flag with the British label on it

Attached: 1549213347345-a.png (551x491, 261K)

That isnt even my flag and it pisses me off. Why are people so disrespectful?

>Noooooo my cucks tamp, I must rescue it

you need a license to burn the british bit of the flag

>It tears at my heart for people to disrespect a piece of dyed cloth made in China solely for the purpose of profit

This.

absolutely cucked.

Imagine not having any national pride. What a sad boy you must be.

probably hard to have pride in a fucking leaf

We should be nice to Australian posters, and slightly less nice to New Zealand posters

Attached: 135733419712.png (745x445, 141K)

This

If your national pride rests on a piece of cloth then it doesn't exist to begin with. Mutts who have to press one for English have nothing uniting them except for the federal government whose jurisdiction they live under. So they cling to symbols of state like muh flag, muh constitution, muh kneeling for muh anthem, and muh pledge of allegiance because they have no meaningful sense of brotherhood.

Give us 20 years and we'll be the exact same.

It's pretty difficult when your head of state is the type of cuck who would wipe his ass with the flag if it meant bringing in more non-whites.

Pretty fucking based

The problem with the flag REALLY is the Union Jack. It's humiliating to have another country's flag on your own.

The only reason we keep it is because no one has been smart enough to submit another design that really captures the Australian essence and isn't just the southern cross or green and gold bars.

what is going on here?

Thank you

why would antifa burn an australian flag though

theyre not really anitfa, but even if they were, why wouldnt they?

>muh abos
>muh stolen land
>muh waycism

What are you proud of? America is a shithole

I have filteredall Australian (and American posters) makes this whole board a lot nicer.

>burning a flag is disrespectful
>but wearing it as an underwear and shart into it is ok
why are angloids so retarded

Whut? You should eat something, you look hungary.

becuase GIB BACK LANDS WITE FELLAS STEAL AND KILL BLACK FELLAS LAND

>why yes im an anglo and respect my flag very much by farting into it, how did you know

Attached: retarded anglos.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Have abos created anything worthy ever?

both are ok

no

I once saw a video of them banging some sticks together to create "music". I guess that's something.

americans are really weird