CRASHING THIS ISLAND

CRASHING THIS ISLAND
theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/03/queen-to-be-evacuated-if-brexit-turns-ugly-reports

Attached: Britains-Queen-Elizabeth.jpg (644x429, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/789772643276914690
youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o
youtube.com/watch?v=3yeK75VMmhU
vimeo.com/313724375
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesn't buckingham palace have some secret MI5 or SAS garrison? or is it just those meme hat guards

Attached: 1538429296600_0.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Ah yes, blue passports

>dude why did they evacuate the White House in Independence Day when the ayy lmaos arrived? Doesn't the president have bodyguards??

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

WITH VERY LITTLE SURVIVORS!!

Somehow I doubt a bunch of retarded bongs marching down the street doesn't quite compare to an alien spaceship that shoots megalasers.

Retarded sexworker

I couldn't give on single fuck if this island sank into the sea after brexit. Rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

>an alien mothership is the same as some angry remainers

You aren't living on knees if you're a member of a club that it only requires a letter to exit.

Are you living on your knees in 9 to 5 employment? Or marriage?

It won't be angry remainers per se
It will be hungry masses

Don't care. I voted leave. We won. No matter how much complaining you do, it will never change that fact

Well lets just hope your decision doesnt fuck up the grim state of affairs in this country even more.

I thought a housing crisis, nhs and council failure, falling wages and mass surveillance laws were enough problems

But clearly civil unrest, food and medicine crises and the outflow of capital and jobs are also worth adding to the mix.

ah that does sound slightly more dangerous
maybe stock up on the nandos, eh?

>reddit spacing
Yikes, that's an oof from me, dawg.
I don't care if it fucks it up. I literally couldn't give a fuck. How's that one for you.

Thats fine, you're entitled to think (or not think) as you pleade. I was just explicating my worries for the foreigners

Everyone here said that brexit was going to turn out great for Britain, what happened?

nothing, since it hasn't happened yet

>But clearly civil unrest, food and medicine crises and the outflow of capital and jobs are also worth adding to the mix.

And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

Attached: King of Kings.jpg (600x800, 73K)

Everything goes as planned.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-04 08-50-56.png (651x598, 261K)

>the virgin walk

>planned

It's just scaremongering! Rule Britannia!

Attached: umsfsnxgmde21.jpg (2048x1814, 280K)

This must be fake lmao

It's not, lel.

mobile.twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/789772643276914690

It will, these articles are last dying gasps and coughs of people who know that all hope of stopping Brexit has failed.

Attached: 75675657676.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

of course its fake, and only gullible dumb polaks would buy it.

>Well Nissan planning to cancel plans to developer its t-trail model in UK let them go to a n other country Germany perhaps who needs them as we will not be buying BMWs any more scaremongering I feel, well fuck um

Attached: 1548299161290.gif (375x288, 1.21M)

The Brits have yet to learn that their entire economic model was based on acting as a gateway to and a middleman in dealing with Europe. Both in finance and manufacturing.

Brexit is an incredible act of self harm, but that will be paradoxically good to us, the rest.

Lmao bongs are fucking up so bad

t. Man about to be VASSALed by us

I just can't wait to see you buttfucking them in future FTA de. It will be brutal, messy and without recourse.

>de

deal

We'll probably force them into some disadvantageous position to the benefit of NAFTA/USMCA
>10 years from now the UK will be dependent on American weaponry and food, Canadian oil and cheap Mexican cars

Attached: ha.jpg (340x263, 74K)

I hate the EU like any other normal person. But leaving the trade area is suicide. What is the Netherlands going to without it? Make trade deals with China and America on our own? Or growing tulips and sell them door to door? fixing windmills? Hope the UK can pull it off with their smart politicians.

And chlorinated chickens straight from your factory farms.

Attached: 1548685831032.png (1265x779, 929K)

Coordinated Fearmongering happened

>from your factory farms.
yummy

Attached: 76556767576.jpg (600x414, 57K)

>Hope the UK can pull it off with their smart politicians.

With whom?

Seriously, this the the worst, most incompetent and selfish political class since late Qing China.

Eh, I prefer the idea of CANZUK. We have a lot more in common with our Anglosphere allies than the continentals. Dunno why the EU is so butthurt about us leaving that they’re trying to make an example out of us.

Attached: 88608439-8B3D-4D98-BA41-9206D1BDA34E.jpg (700x700, 93K)

can't wait

Attached: breaking news.png (1204x620, 1.1M)

>we have a lot more in common with the Anglosphere
We're literally the poorest of the lot.

Why are you so upset about our own politcal decisions? Could it perhaps be because we’re one of the only nations to put more money into the EU budget than we take out of it? (Unlike the drain that is your country) I’m sure the Germans will make up for any potential losses in welfare.

Attached: 65DCAA38-AA9D-45BA-B135-22318443C485.gif (466x485, 15K)

Canada already has a signed deal with the EU. It's been challenged in the court, but hopefully it will be ratified in a near future. We are also negotiating one with Australia.

This basically leaves the US as a only viable partner. And they are going to rape you hard.

>Dunno why the EU is so butthurt about us leaving that they’re trying to make an example out of us.

EU is just standing up for its interest. You are just too used to being that special snowflake to comprehend that.

You’re so sure of yourself, but none of what you say will materialise. Despite the travesty that you welfare recipients have been harkening on about for over 2 years - we have yet to experience the economic backlash you have warned us of. This will continue after March and we will move on without you and do just as well or even better than a UK that remained in the EU. You aren’t getting our money, you little gopnik.

harping on*
Whoops.

>Why are you so upset about our own politcal decisions?

What makes you think that I am upset? Brexit is one of the most entertaining things that happened in recent years.

Also, if you think that direct money transfers to and from the central budget are the only cash flows within the EU then you are, forgive me for the harsh words, economically illiterate. Both the UK and Germany have been the EUs biggest net beneficiaries. You have profited from the access that the City and your manufacturing had (and still have) to the common market. An access that would be otherwise walled off by tariffs and regulations.

Of course not, but it’s just one of the numerous examples of how we’ve been duped. We don’t have to be in the EU to experience those same benefits you speak of. The advantages of the EU concerning manufacturing will become less potent as time moves on.

Different user. Do you think that if Scotland were to leave the UK and rejoin the EU - business which moved their operations elsewhere during the Brexit process or after Brexit happens will base their operations in Glasgow and Edinburgh?

>We don’t have to be in the EU to experience those same benefits you speak of.
I dunno man. Isn't that the whole idea of the European buttbuddy club. You are in the club or out.

reality bursting some bubbles

IMHO Scotland could certainly profit from it, but the businesses that already moved elsewhere will likely stay there. This is just too costly and complicated process to do it every few years.

>voted leave just to troll the libtards
I'm pro brexit but what the fuck

I think that depends on Scottish access to the UK and the timeline.
If Scotland would somehow have access (and passporting rights) to both the UK and the EU, there would be a huge incentive for financial institutions to move there.
That's why I think the original backstop would have been very beneficial for NI.

As it stands, by the time Scottish independence and rejoining the EU would be completed, most major institutions will have settled elsewhere.

I feel really sorry for the Scots who have been duped into voting against independence on the promise that this will keep them in the EU.

hear hear
two world wars and one world cup
t. special snowflake who is destroying this country and all its once great institutions

Pmsl

>Hope the UK can pull it off with their smart politicians.
*inhales*
>With whom?
>
>Seriously, this the the worst, most incompetent and selfish political class since late Qing China.
Smarter than yours janusz
if they're smart they'd want to stay as far away from this mess as possible and make sure they make britain rise from the ashes post brexit when they finally come off the back bench and inact their master strategy they've been developing all this time
anyone who is smart isn't going to get involved until after so its why they seem incompetent for now

Attached: 1548341015590.jpg (744x496, 100K)

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

>the Scots who have been duped into voting against independence on the promise that this will keep them in the EU.
Its hilarious though like you said.
Anyway they'll just vote again then rejoin

Attached: 1481449393292.png (473x500, 8K)

please give us statehood

A turkey overjoyed that Xmas is coming.

No thanks, you've proven completely untrustworthy as part of a trade bloc/alliance so fuck no.

This.
This is also why Britain has its vital interest in paying the divorce bill regardless of whether they go out with or without the deal. It's their trustworthiness as a trading partner is at stake.

>This is also why Britain has its vital interest in paying the divorce bill regardless of whether they go out with or without the deal. It's their trustworthiness as a trading partner is at stake.
The people won't like that

>we have yet to experience the economic backlash you have warned us of
You are still in the EU and in the common market. The economic impact will only happen once you actually leave.
Since both Deal and No Deal scenarios are still possible even investors and companies can't adjust themselves yet since there is too many possible outcomes

This is why a country needs a good political class.

The people are retards who really shouldn't have a direct say. See: Brexit

So why haven't people here realised the majority of this countries problems are the fault of Westminster and their own incompetence as voters?

I believe most of us got a reality check during the negotiations when the EU didn't just give them everything they wanted

Attached: suicidal frenchman.png (498x450, 23K)

I like how this is kind of relevant to today

youtube.com/watch?v=3yeK75VMmhU

>they’re trying to make an example out of us.
But they're not. It's you guys who demand that you should get a better deal than the actual EU members and that's not how any union works

>about to be

Say it with me;
Jeremy Corbyn Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland

Attached: image.png (564x584, 553K)

le based EU smashing nationalism once and for all! heck yeah FUCK brits amirite my fellow Europeans? Juncker is BASED these brits are about to be DESTROYED epic style I can't wait for their country to be ruined so they crawl back to the globalists begging for mercy!

aha wow this is SO me :)

based fellow european

>want to leave a union but keep all the benefits it brings
What the hell? Juncker is literally Hitler

I want Finland out next. The thought that we share the same currency is disgusting.

this is actually a long-term plan to rebuild royal power, when shit goes really bad and the entire country hates their politicians they'll coup parliament and take absolute power...
something like this:
vimeo.com/313724375

Attached: smug anime redcoat.png (334x845, 535K)

user please, I'm on nofap

Attached: 1536439250600.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

Is he really a republican?

hell yes time for Nazbol Britain!

Attached: Marshal Corbyn.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

So once we leave do we cuck ourself to the USA or are we going to go our own way (like vuvuzela lel)
I highly doubt we're getting good trade deals without a bit of cuckoldry

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 59K)

>i-its just project fear guys i swear

Attached: 1548440985899.jpg (451x757, 52K)

Meanwhile the people get fucked.
Meme monarchs must be hanged

>us
t. classcuck

this, nationalise everything

can't wait till the guardian goes bust

:3 the inevitable

Did she say anything about Brexit?

she's supposed to stay out of politics (for example she can't vote) but she wore this outfit which people interpreted as being pro EU

Attached: 594a6ad0e92b9417a16740c9-750-375.jpg (750x375, 69K)

Independence Day is a fictional movie

I am not talking about her political stance. I am asking about that did she say anything about the Parliament being a bunch of idiots ruining the UK. Did she say anything like 'Get your shit together Theresa, the people are counting on you.'

nah the most she said is that people need to 'come together and find common ground' whatever the fuck that means

Queen doesn't live at Buckingham.