Why is China so based?

why is China so based?

Attached: ch2.png (572x369, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/08/03/business/japan-overtakes-china-become-worlds-second-biggest-stock-market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are they? Chinese economy has literally zero transparency. We have no idea whether any data about it is accurate. In fact, all incoming numbers may as well be cooked from to to bottom.

just open your eyes and see the HANS in their SUVs

Japan overtakes China to become world's second-biggest stock market
>japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/08/03/business/japan-overtakes-china-become-worlds-second-biggest-stock-market/

Good job, Abe!

Attached: 0016.jpg (300x273, 15K)

China is growing larger, you muh bitch now, anglo

Attached: china anglo meat grinder.jpg (811x660, 73K)

Doesn't China have two stock markets, one exclusively internal and another for foreign investors?

>Trusting Chinese Communist party approved data

Yeah nah

Enjoy an increased asset bubble with expansionary monetary policy and low interest rates as a result for the past few decades.

based, poor ireland though

>base for tax evation for american corporations in the Eu
>poor

What's so bad about low interest rates?

Creates a bigger gap between the financial world and the economic reality making the system more sensitive to small schock even. Also bigger bubbles and higher debt levels making people more vulnerable to an economic downturn

I wouldn't trust any numbers coming out of China. Anyway, China's bubble will pop soon and it'll be glorious to behold.

Attached: 1524570266196.png (800x1672, 209K)

China won't suffer something like 1997 crisis or Lost Score becuase they have very good asset management and their growth isn't a bubble

they apply the schemes of western capitalism to the glorious entral planned system of China

unbased and cringepilled

Yeah works out great for their financial stability right? Shadow banks galore and extreme monetary tightening up until the trade war all show signs of a healthy financial system

We had stupidly high interest rates for as long as I can remember. We're actually at a new low at 6.5% a year, it used to be over 14% a year not too long ago.
Maybe very low interest rates aren't good but I believe high rates are even worse. Why would an investor put his money in someone's business when he can just buy a government bond and get the safest 14% a year return he can get?

There is a thing called swapping of interest rates and carry trade. Which is basically just borrowing in low interest rate countries and investing in high interest rate countries. Works pretty well

High rates are used to combat inflation and depreciation mostly though.

Look at the real interest rate not the nominal rate

Speaking of economies my country suffers Dutch Disease :DDDDD

Communists make the best capitalists.

F