1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you feel you wasted your life?

>El Salvador
>Yes
I haven't even made mistakes in life to learn about. There's nothing but regret.

Attached: 1540647566483.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/89957738/#89961243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I spent 18-23 in my room just watching anime and cartoons and fapping to gfur. Only just now lost my virginity at 23 to a hookup off grindr.

Flag
Sort of

Tried to an hero a few times when I was 15/16 because I suffered from psychotic depression. Had hallucinations and catatonia, violent tendencies. I got better eventually but I feel like my best years were taken from me and try to compensate now that I'm older in ways that seem juvenile to some.

>gfur

Absolute state of LOS

Then stop hating Japan for no reason faggot

>Lost my virginity on Grindr
Gay shit doesn't count my man

Did you at least enjoy losing your v card? Did it went good?

But i love Japan.

El salvador
Yes I've fucked greatly at times
Life is nothing but suffering, slowly catching up. When I die, before I do so, will I miss it? I don't know, everything is so gloomy and sterile.
I only wanted to do something great to be someone that's amazing but few can do it, I don't have what it takes, I wasted time but maybe it was all going to happen either way, it's just a pipe dream.

Denmark
Yes, but I don't care

It hurt a bit but felt really good. Meds make me a limp dick but I really liked the human contact and feeling him inside me.

I'm the one who hates japan

No, my life was useless to begin with

Why are there suddenly two people form el salvador?

Anyway, I'm from a third world country and my life was forfeit from the day I was born.

Did he cum inside of you?
Did you suck his dick?

based and same

>Anyway, I'm from a third world country and my life was forfeit from the day I was born.
So much this, what are the odds that someone of worth will ever be born in one of those?

Who knows. It's creepy as fuck. Perhaps it's the first step into being a developed country.

That's an autistic proxy shitting on Japan with various flags for years.

How do you manage to stay alive? All the be yourself bullshit people spew here i can't do because you get killed wherever.

Don't flatter yourself, even if it's a joke.
There have been a bunch of posters from our cunt.

Somewhat, yeah
I'm 24 and i'm planning on becoming a mechanic. From 16 to 24 all i did was numb myself, it feels like i was 16 yesterday...
Can't wait to actually do something that i want

Oh fuck you.
There was this one time where you started calling me a chinese fucking proxy, also fuck off again tojo, I valled your answer, I dont want to speak to an archon anymore

>From 16 to 24 all i did was numb myself, it feels like i was 16 yesterday...

THIS

Chanada :D

Attached: chanada.png (978x495, 91K)

Well, I don't even know.
There's nothing to look forward to, I just exist because it's all I can do, it makes me human. But I imagine that you must feel tired, I do feel that, nothing will ever happen.

Nah, it was in a thread where a tojo posted a pic of former president tony with the prime minister of japan

Flag
So far, yes. There's still time to turn it all around, r-right?

1.Flag
2.According to society surely, 33 this year, NEET over a decade. But I don't feel any regrets.

Attached: 1536876425990.jpg (1920x1080, 517K)

Do you really go around calling everyone a chinese? And I thought that the japanese couldnt get more pathetic

Do your parents pay for you or do you get gibs

>There's still time to turn it all around, r-right?
Piece of advice, if you don't want to fade away, make a plan today or just some introspection will do, but do it.
Maybe this is just a meme answer but try.

yes I basically threw my life away for no reason, just a meek, weak person.

t. will be 32 in may.

Nyet, i have the whole life ahead :DD

Don't make an excuse, Wang :D

Attached: chanadian.png (952x171, 35K)

No. He wanted to but I made him wear a condom. He's 21 btw. I didn't blow him either. If we meet again I might idk. Kinda paranoid about STDs

In the beginning of my NEET career it was my mother, and since 2015 I get gibs =D

Japan, Korean posters are the worst.

NO
Who I call Chanadian is only evil Chanadian

Attached: chanadian.png (691x392, 86K)

what kind of budget do you have? Do you struggle ? Is Germany really that gibs friendly ?

Not him but why do you need to care how often we call someone a Chinese?

I'd post a landmark along with a middle finger but I don't really care
I'm trying to look for the words though, what was it again? The post?
desuarchive.org/int/thread/89957738/#89961243
I've got it
Get fucked tojo shit, I WIN
I done need to hide behind a proxy

agreed.

Attached: понасенков14.jpg (640x640, 32K)

God your such a good cocksluth, reading your posts made me hard. Yeah suck him off and swallow next time.

I made so many mistakes, did some really cringey shit, but I learnt a lesson from each one of them.
I'm content with life, thanks to meditation

It's standard for everyone.

424€ plus costs of the rent, they also pay for health care insurance.

>Do you struggle ?

No, I pay the rent to my mother and live with her and my sister. It has rather always been dysfunctional but we rely on each other more or less, I wish it was less.

Also, it's not that gibs friendly if you don't know how to.

>meditation
Does it really work?
It becomes a shield made of pure lies, only used by someone who needs to label all. A catch all weapon

Is your mom and sister cool with you bringing girls home?

Not completely. But right now I'm wasting my prime years and have no will to actually change that.

Fair enough.
Good luck with whatever you wish to do

I wish I wouldn’t wake up tomorrow

>He thinks turbo NEETS bring girls home
Nigga come on

>an anonymous bulletin board
>declared victory
Calm down, Chang ( ^∀^)ゲラゲラ

>everyone who calls me a thing is chinese
Pathetic, there's nothing more to add, it's just sad.

>you lie
>I would never hide my hate
>chang
>proven wrong
>no you lie
I'd get a trip at this point but I'm not a fag

>it's 2019 and some people here still don't know loserbernd

El japones, vaya creatura tan desdichada.
>el japones una vez confrontado con cualquiera que no le adore como idiota responde con una frase muy caracteristica
>e-eres c-chino nadie podria odiar a mi pais (que es un meme)
IDIOTA!!!!!

>v-viva japon, a-amo a japon
Dice el weeb
Pero en realidad, que es un reverendo imbecil.
Y el japones
>su hobby es llamar a otros chinos en internet
Lmao

I am a level 3 wizard, also I don't bring anyone here.
I am a social outcast.

Yeah, it's better than those minimum wage slave tier jobs. You don't get much more than welfare at the end of the month.

Don't cry, Lee
You have a right to call you a El Salvadoran yourself

Attached: Chanadian.png (997x292, 85K)

Stop anymore and notice that you're just destroying the thread.

i wasted some of my life, but i hope to get back on track

>grindr
You are still a shutin loser

>Implying
Increible, simplemente increible.
Ya es hora de que japones coma mierda, seguiran llorando, pataleando y gritando
>Chinooo
Me da risa, me rio en sus tumbas y en las tumbas de tus familiares, me rio en tus patriotas

flag
yes. mental health issues have made it impossible for me focus in college and prevented me from developing socially in high school. still not sure what to do with my life and i turn 20 in a matter of days. wish i smoked weed a lot earlier in HS, i wouldve helped me cope. now im an adult and still have a hard time getting the fine herb. dying from horniness and isolation. not sure how to fix the problem bros.

Attached: 1549242922560.jpg (576x384, 93K)

I have absolutely wasted my life so far. I had a good childhood so at least that was worth something, I can look back fondly on my friendships of the past. But from 18-21, my prime, I have done nothing. Made no new friends, created no art, worked on no skills or talents. I am turning 22 years old in 3 months and I already feel like a dying old man. I've been slowly turning it around and making myself more of a real person but I'm not progressing at the rate I was hoping for. If I end up wasting my next 3 years the same way I wasted my last 3 years, I will kill myself when I turn 25

Attached: 1541797475591.jpg (3680x1848, 898K)

yes, but it wasn't my fault. shit went insanely wrong with my life since the very beginning but i couldn't do a single shit about it. Now at 18 i finally have the chance to do so (im getting the hell out of this shithole) and i feel literally invincible.

こいつにいえぶわーーーーか
あそれとこれぜんぶりぽずみだからw

I never had a chance to begin with.

Bravo user, you sure showed him

Lo lamento, agradezco que no te entiendo ese idioma de malparido y para ti debe ser lo mismo, me importa una mierda
El japones es mierda
Que se mueran los tojos nada mad

What the fuck happened with you and the japs? Did your girlfriend cheat on you with a jap? Did you get mugged by a jap?

yamete oniichan. Sore ga Autism desu

I guessed right. ( ´,_ゝ`)プッ
You are a mentally ill spammer who can write Japanese texts

Nunca te he llamado chino, pero pensé que eras un proxy pero fue mi error, como parece.
Lo siento, Senor Sudaca.

1年ぶりくらいに来たけど
お前も相変わらずだな

Look at those japanese men

Attached: 2a3ad5f679f7ba316149a09205b685511381286376_full.jpg (390x564, 100K)

Why do you feel invincible?

誰やお前w

それはそうと今は日本語スレ過疎っとるよ
一日で1スレ消化できん日もあるしね
夜は落ちることが多いし
一年前とはだいぶ違うんちゃうかな

Sono hito wa ore janai. Ore ga daisuki nippon oniichan. Saikou oppai to eroge to zenbu eromono da!

how is life in El Salvador? Can't you just join a street gang or something?

Oniichan~! ochinchin ga daiiisuki~~
Onegai oniichan~

Sabes que? Respeto eso.
Justo.
Pero algun dia encontrare una manera de vengarme de Japon por lo que han hecho.
I can't really explain, but I hate them for it.

I will look for it, see if there's a way to get back at the japanese, to get revenge on them.

It's hell. Maybe if you wanna die.

>lo que han hecho.
>"Did your girlfriend cheat on you with a jap? Did you get mugged by a jap?"
Estas demente?

Come on man. What's Japan done to you? The only thing Japan has done to me is teach me Kendo.

Can I visit San Salvador without dieing? A mexican friend told me he wanted to enter the country from Guatemala once and directly after the border there were thugs patrolling the streets with automatic weaponry and no police, army or anything official in sight

Demente? No, liberado.
Are you a true jap?
I saw the truth about humanity thanks to the tojos and another nation, with this in mind, I must make them pay. Defeat them.
It was related to this shithole of a site, and that's all, it wasn't raining that day but it would have been better if it was.

And no I am not stupid but you must never play the odds unless you have to or want to. That's why all tojos get the same

Hmm, is it a doctrine of some new religious cult he belongs to?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji[1].png (640x640, 111K)

Narcos patrol the guatemalan border and shoot foreign cars.

As for El Salvador, you can only walk the main streets. If it looks poor, get the fuck out of there asap. The country has been divided into tiny kingdoms that cover pretty much a neighborhood. You walk into the fief and the guards execute you. They demand tribute to the people living within the fieg and forbid them from going elsewhere.

And shitposting on a shitboard is the first step of your "vengeance"? topKek
It seems a stupid scada kid drunk in his chuuni imagination.

No, the shitposting can be it, if I were to do a certain thing but no thanks
You'll see japanese, one day I'll win
No

What does that even mean. Nobody here was going to be the next Elon Musk. Just try to have a good time before you die mane

I live in this shithole. This is bullshit. Time to get on a 2 hour traffic to get home btw.