Good or bad?

Good or bad?

Attached: 1200px-Russia-today-logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veZs75jlAlw
spidr.today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHA fuck off the +15rubles slut with this arabic channel.

I don't understand. How is it Arabic?

Still better than MSNBC and CNN.

RT stands fro RETARDATION.

It's the most bias news channel I've every saw.

I like to read international news on Channel 4, Al Jazira or Reuters.

Depends on the story, as with any media outlet.

True, but not by much

t. never watched CNN

r*ssians keep deceiving themselves with that bullshit, while CNN is nowhere near to rt leve l of pure propaganda

>Depends on the story, as with any media outlet.
This

>CNN is nowhere near to rt leve l of pure propaganda
They are, but they don't say to your face that they are parroting the government line like RT.

>CNN is nowhere near to rt leve l of pure propaganda

Attached: 0CF6E7E400000514-3165988-Favourite_Boris_Johnson_had_until_recently_been_seen_as_a_favour-a-29_14371 (306x395, 29K)

trash

anyone who watches this trash media outlet is dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=veZs75jlAlw

Yeah m8, come on. It was difficult to believe they could have possibly less integrity than they already had, and then their reporting on Salisbury came along....

It's embarassingly shit tier.

just watch telesur.

RT America is their best branch but it has progressively gotten worse overall. Too much Russian propaganda and bullshit

cancer

They are ok if they arent dick riding their government, Russia got caught doing something fucked up or reporting on a foreign country Russia is currently not getting along with.

as DW. BBC, or Al jazeera. There is propaganda everywhere.

>ooga-booga me propaganda gut yar propagana bad uhhhhh

Attached: 1542728784526.png (604x618, 14K)

So what is a good and unbiased media in english that cover world news? I kinda like France 24.

Attached: f24.jpg (587x587, 143K)

Well that depends, it is watchable as long as you remember it makes you believe exactly what Putin wants you to believe.

>world news
They only ever talk about north africa

>unbiased media
I would rather look for an unicorn.

You better watch something that tries to make you believe exactly what you want to believe. Or you what you think you want to believe.

unironically Jow Forums, the only truly pluralism of opinions

Russian propaganda aimed at subhuman westerners

I don't trust any source of information besides Jow Forums

Attached: 1542757752306.jpg (800x600, 119K)

based Kremlin propaganda

Attached: ICYMI.jpg (900x506, 159K)

While i agree with the theory, it has become nothing but bandwagoning and shills.

This one is the best though, it collects all the major headlines from every serious outlet.

spidr.today/

Attached: propaganda-powerpoint-update-4-638.jpg (638x479, 81K)

RT is literally Pravda tier these days.

They have made up a ton of shit about how hostile Sweden is against Russia, and how Russia needs to protect itself by building more landing crafts and bombers.

PAINFULLY BIASED

lol, everytime I turn on france 24 they're talking about some african hellhole

NHK World

>LOOK EUROPE IS GETTING INFESTED WITH NIGGERS!1!!
>breitbart screenshot
>infowars screenshot
>blacked.com screenshot

Reuters.

Business-centric journalism tends to be cleaner and touch every corner of the globe. It's the sort of thing execs read between lunch meetings and coke lines.

I think you should develop a strong filter in order to select the basics and the main facts. It doesn't matter where it comes from, just make sure to filter out shit.

Started off as good.

Now RT and Vesti are as shitty as CNN.

They want their viewers to believe Guido in Venezuela is solely a CIA puppet.

When Guido was elected by the country's legislature.

Completely ignoring the hypocrisy of Maduro being a Russian puppet.

I'm a Soviet boo, so I tend to be pro Russian.

But I can handle only so much BS.

Attached: 1523477884156.jpg (439x334, 72K)

Huh?

CNN is very lousy.

Attached: 1548635841972.png (904x711, 390K)

NHK from Japan is a little less biased.

Japan either has less enemies, or enemies not as relevant to the USA.

>RT America

It should be banned. It is hard to maintain any serious alliance and military cooperation with a country whose half population watches Russian propaganda everyday. If amerimutts want to continue such behaviour, they can gtfo from Europe and "ally" themselves with Russia instead. I am pretty sure it will do good for them.

Reuters is even more fake than CNN. Every story about Russia is fake as fuck there.

Most of their reporting is fantastic though, you're just biased because of your political views.
Their articles are unironically very well researched.
Now the choice of what the stories they choose ti publish is obviously biased, nut that's true for any source.
RT is one of the better major news outlets out there and very unfairly discriminated against.

This.. All Americans should stop watching MSM bullshit like CNN or MSNBC and stick to RT and Fox. At least they care about the truth.

If RT is considered well researched in Russia I dont want to know how shitty the rest of your news is

>Russia
I'm comparing them to the other major global news outlets.

They've got good documentaries but like all news I've learned to not take everything as truth
Russia 1 and 24 are interesting too but it's the same rules