ICELAND BTFO

WAIT WAIT WAIT

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

oh NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: icelandLUL.png (1123x816, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/
youtube.com/watch?v=8yB69UkJGwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White girls BTFO

>2015
yawn

CHARGES

DROPPED

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2016/09/20/charges_dropped_in_iceland_hiv_infection_case/

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>human immunodeficiency virus virus

>The decision was made by Iceland’s District Prosecutor on the grounds that it would be impossible to prove whether or not the accused man knew that he was HIV+ at the time and that a conviction was therefore unlikely.
what the fuck

all white girls love black cock, no exceptions

If I was a Jew lawyer I'd argue that a roastie gave him AIDS and that he didn't know and fight for racismbux

t. armchair lawyer

imagine actually going to jail because you never got tested

it sucks but why jail him?

a man of sophistication i see

Cant wait until all white countries are completely cucked.

LMAO

White men can struggle and fight all they want, but women of all kinds just want to eradicate their race

Well how would you prove it?

>be mahmud user

>go to iceland on refugee status

>give icelandic girls the BIG ARAB COCK over the course of a few weeks

>they get HIV, oops lol

>"listen i am not from here i didn't know better lol :^)"

>charges dropped

>stay in iceland now on taxpayer's dime and continue to POZ UP icelandic thots

>mfw

Attached: arabpepe.jpg (225x225, 10K)

gg iceland

based and redpilled

Didn’t something similar happen in Poland?

idk if the poles would tolerate this sort of thing

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=8yB69UkJGwk

wew lad, blonde women really love the BBC

africa will conquer europe

one white woman at a time

:^)

>2015
Yawn

this is 4 years old.

There's literally no way to prove it, so he didn't commit any crime. It's the roasties' faults for spreading their legs for a diseased rat.

You are unironically and absolutely right